Conquer Club

Salva's List Of Favorite Posters

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:30 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:its called sarcasm, douche

Douche huh.. well this douche got PMed by that guy asking if I wanted to talk.. So I'm not as sure as you seem to be... besides.. this is of no concern of yours stay out of it I wasnt asking your brat ass about it.. did you see your name on it? I dont think so..You are the weakest link.. GOODBYE!
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby DAZMCFC on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:40 pm

don`t worry about it salva,there are people out there after your arse because they think that your a goth. even though you explained why you were dressed up like that, they still think you are a goth. :roll:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:54 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:don`t worry about it salva,there are people out there after your arse because they think that your a goth. even though you explained why you were dressed up like that, they still think you are a goth. :roll:

You know what, you really are a great friend. I'm happy your around!!Who else would be willing to cheer me up by playing me in risk? lol. Or help me throw a party and share a hill with me? (besides reaper/kitten and a couple others like stopper and VTMarik)...Gotta give credit where its due after all! lol
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby DAZMCFC on Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:04 am

stopper is a funny guy, but on your list you could mention quee1 i think he is very interesting indeed,bogusbet and pedronicus are alright too.
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:09 am

DAZMCFC wrote:stopper is a funny guy, but on your list you could mention quee1 i think he is very interesting indeed,bogusbet and pedronicus are alright too.

I know.. there are still a couple I plan on adding, but I'm still looking around at the postings... it'll be changed by the end of next sunday I'm pretty sure if not sooner. I'll look into the 3 you mentioned though..

If any one else has a suggestion of a person/people for me to look into go ahead and mention it while you can! okay? I am up for anything..

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby bluereaper on Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:10 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar N. Bradley General of the U.S. Army (1893-1981)-Wars can be prevented just as surely as they can be provoked... ...and we who fail to prevent them, must share the guilt for the dead.
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:14 am

bluereaper wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! (although we did just say this on yahoo tonight too!! But cant say it enough can we?)

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby happysadfun on Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:46 am

I really don't get why everyone is so upset that they aren't on a list. It's one list by one person. Happy new year, everyone. No,wait, have a Happy, sad, and fun new year. Always need a balance of emotions :D
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

hey

Postby kramsey06 on Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:30 am

why do you all gotta be suck a dick to everybody?
Corporal 1st Class kramsey06

Postby Ronaldinho on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:04 am

DAZMCFC wrote:don`t worry about it salva,there are people out there after your arse because they think that your a goth. even though you explained why you were dressed up like that, they still think you are a goth. :roll:

she is a bit black though LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or white? i mean you lips contrast a bit from your face..., aint really a nice look, for anyone, infact it actually quite sickens me, your the weakest like, GFY! :evil:
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Re: hey

Postby stinkycheese on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:26 am

kramsey06 wrote:why do you all gotta be suck a dick to everybody?

Why can't you construct a grammatically correct sentence?
Captain stinkycheese

Postby Sammy gags on Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:39 am

i dont like being on lists :(
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby bluereaper on Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:44 pm

Can you speak correctly?? And what the hell you talking about...were nice to each other
Omar N. Bradley General of the U.S. Army (1893-1981)-Wars can be prevented just as surely as they can be provoked... ...and we who fail to prevent them, must share the guilt for the dead.
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:

she is a bit black though LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or white? i mean you lips contrast a bit from your face..., aint really a nice look, for anyone, infact it actually quite sickens me, your the weakest like, GFY! :evil:

Shakes her head in how sad that last part of your post was...
Its called copy and paste if you cant get it right then why do it at all? Its "YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK....GOOD BYE" Not that sad thing you typed up.. Who the hell says "you are the weakest like"? Honestly... Who doesnt watch the show the weakest link? Or who hasnt seen it at least 1 time in their life? Its a wonderful trivia show! I think its in the top ranks with jepordy! Have you seen it ron? If you havent then I feel soooo sorry for you! My apologizes if you havent.. You just need to get a TV there in your house and either watch BBC if your from here but if your from england you have no excuse because they have the english version too... Just like us americans have our own version.

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:54 pm

bluereaper wrote:

Can you speak correctly?? And what the hell you talking about...were nice to each other

I like that you have your sig back! I always thought that was sooo cute BlueReaper!

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:56 pm

Sammy gags wrote:i dont like being on lists :(

Dont worry Sammy.. Nothing bad happens to people who are on lists unles its the mobs hit list and your not even close to there so your safe!
8) :D :P ( :shock: Or are you? muhahahahahaha) lmao just kidding with you!

Dont worry

Love Salva

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:05 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
bluereaper wrote:

I like that you have your sig back! I always thought that was sooo cute BlueReaper!

its an avvy...and i love it too... :P
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:12 pm

s.xkitten wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
bluereaper wrote:

its an avvy...and i love it too... :P

lol sorry...not use to sites like this still.. I'm still learning here!

Salva

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:30 pm

I picked Bogusbet for this one...

Ronaldinho wrote:
im not shy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you feel the need to bend over and take one for the team?

I cant help but like this guy for his willing-ness to pick on ron!!!!

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:33 pm

I picked Kahn for this post

In the addicts thread:

"What are you saying? I dont have a problem with that game. I can quit anytime I want to.
Huh? just because i wake up extra early every day to see if its my turn on any one of my games that dont make me a addict.
And just because I know more about the wonderful folks on this website than my kids that dont make me a addict.
And just because I can tell you every color of every card I have in every one of my games, that dont make me a addict.
And just because my wife left me last week because I wont quit playing, that dont make me a addict.
And just because my house has been forclosed on because im too busy on this game to get a job .......OH MY GOD maby I do have a small problem but im shure you guys are just the help i need. Gotta go its my turn. "

You can't help but laugh at that post!
~Salva~

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:34 pm

I picked Hemf for this post and thread..2007

"I'm already disappointed...

Thoughts?"

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:35 pm

lol...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:37 pm

s.xkitten wrote:lol...

Okay I'll bite Which one are you lol-ing over?

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:38 pm

nothing...just you :P
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:39 pm

s.xkitten wrote:nothing...just you :P

Well I am trying to give valid reasons for changing my list a little bit.. I did tell everyone I was going to do it too. Just letting people see why I picked them..you know?

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,