Conquer Club

Salva's List Of Favorite Posters

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Salva's List Of Favorite Posters

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:18 pm

This is not in order of favorites, for I like and respect you all...Okay?
Top Choices so far are:

Aradhus
BackGlass
BlueReaper
BogusBet
Cowshrptrn
DAZMCFC
HeavyCola
Hefm
Kahn
KoolBack
Jolly Rodgers
Mandalorian2298
Morph
Only Ambrose
PGizzle
Queee1
Reverend Kyle
S.x Kitten
Sammy gags
Skittlesandmnms
Stinkycheese
Stopper
Strikewolf
VTMarik

THE ONES YOU LOVE TO HATE... (In my opinion.. I have more respect for Jay then I do for Ron...)

Jay_a2j
Ronaldinho

So people so far that is my list.. please feel free to comment or to make your own list and tell us who you watch the most! I was doing this for my time here so far.. Oh and this is all mostly Alphabitical order just so you all know!...(If I mis-spelled anything please remember this is not an english class, no one will be graded) but please do not abreviate..okay?
try your best to actually spell things out!

~*Salva*~
Last edited by salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:21 pm

gfy you smelly piece of ass f*ck, your the most grotest living human ive ever set my fucking human eyes on you fucking pig eating bag of wank spray.

This why im the most hated? . but no please i want to be your friend, please your your your soooo kool and you are so good at risk its almost unimaginable!, fuckwitt
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby hot-stuff on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:25 pm

salvadevinmasse, ur a fucking asslicker , go fucking stake your self and get back in ur fucking coffin u fuckin gothic vampire toejam licking anus faced pubic liced wrist slittin gothic monkey
Cook hot-stuff

Postby wcaclimbing on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:28 pm

I hate you, salvad-whateveryournameis

Just because of this lise, you have 3 mortal enemies.
I dont like you
stupid spamming troll
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:30 pm

wcaclimbing wrote:I hate you, salvad-whateveryournameis

I dont like you
stupid spamming troll

:roll: salva, not getting very far are you my dear :roll:
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby Scorba on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:38 pm

To Flame Wars!
Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it pays no attention to any bird other than the one it has first marked.
Lieutenant Scorba

Postby Jolly Roger on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:40 pm

How did you know about my irrational fear of being correctly alphabetized?
Lieutenant Jolly Roger

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:48 pm

yay i made the list
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:53 pm

:( I didn't.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:54 pm

*pats on head* its okay andy, you can have my spot...you and wicked are my fav.
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby qeee1 on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:59 pm

*kills babies to release anger at being left off yet another list*

...ah much better.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:00 pm

i made the list but ronaldinho didn`t and i`m not supprisied because he`s a dick. SALVA carry on with your quest., f*ck the rest of the doubters. :lol: :lol: :lol:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:07 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:i made the list but ronaldinho didn`t and i`m not supprisied because he`s a dick. SALVA carry on with your quest., f*ck the rest of the doubters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you my friend can gfy, one you support man city, who may i just add are fucking bollox and cant win a game to save their lives, and you are a fucking pansy.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:09 pm

most of you I dont know damnit, stop being haters please! lol.
Yeah Yeah be mad all you want, my list for the most part stays the same..

If you wanna be on my list then do this..Pick 3 of your best posts and send them to me.. If I like them I will add you to my favorites list..deal? Because if I haven't read your posts how are you gonna make it onto my list? Let the posting begin!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:11 pm

1) GFY

2) GFY

3) GFY

please god say i make the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:13 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:
DAZMCFC wrote:i made the list but ronaldinho didn`t and i`m not supprisied because he`s a dick. SALVA carry on with your quest., f*ck the rest of the doubters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you my friend can gfy, one you support man city, who may i just add are fucking bollox and cant win a game to save their lives, and you are a fucking pansy.

Hello again... And what troubles your sorry ass this time? Perhaps the fact you envy my friendship with DAZMCFC?
You know what go away... come back on a day that your less an asshole and more civil to the human race.. Your not on my favorites for this reason alone.. your mean and a dumbfuck who needs to go get a life away from nice civil people.. Perhaps your parents need to put you over their knee more often infact I'm sure of it! However parents tend to favor their kids more these days and so I doubt your parents will grow the balls to parent you right...

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:20 pm

gfy, dont ever say shit about my parents, just coz your were put in a home you fucking gothic prick, go f*ck yourself you smelly infected slab of shit
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:21 pm

hot-stuff wrote:salvadevinmasse, ur a fucking asslicker , go fucking stake your self and get back in ur fucking coffin u fuckin gothic vampire toejam licking anus faced pubic liced wrist slittin gothic monkey

First off I'm not a vampire and I'm not a bad person.. Just because your buddy doesnt like me doesnt mean you have to not like me too.. why dont you grow up and get your own opinion please..
and for the record I didnt need to see the word coffin I just had to bury my aunt you asshole.. I just had to see a damn coffin in person.. and if you had seen my posts in the abortion room you would have known that..
then again like you care that I just lost someone what do you know you don't seem to have your own opinion or your own set of feelings now do you..

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:25 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:gfy, dont ever say shit about my parents, just coz your were put in a home you fucking gothic prick, go f*ck yourself you smelly infected slab of shit

ah, another nerve smacked! I so hit a nerve there... hehehe.. Actually I have both parents, and they have never been divorced... I'm not rich but I am very sheltered and loved.. Hey look at it this way.. I got you to actually say it instead of the gfy shit.. yay!

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:26 pm

You quoted hot-stuff dipshit, i dident metion the word "coffin" or fucing "vampire" - fucking asshat. All i said was goth, sheesh dont have to give me your fucking lifestory
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:27 pm

wcaclimbing wrote:I hate you, salvad-whateveryournameis

I dont like you
stupid spamming troll

To Wcaclimbing:

DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby bluereaper on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:28 pm

yay im on the list...thanks sweetie
Omar N. Bradley General of the U.S. Army (1893-1981)-Wars can be prevented just as surely as they can be provoked... ...and we who fail to prevent them, must share the guilt for the dead.
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:29 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:You quoted hot-stuff dipshit, i dident metion the word "coffin" or fucing "vampire" - fucking asshat. All i said was goth, sheesh dont have to give me your fucking lifestory

Umm I wasnt talking to you, nor did I mention you so here you really had nothing to say to me.. I quoted hot stuff and was talking to them not you.. so this one isnt about you for once

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:29 pm

yay im on the list...thanks sweetie

*gasp* i thought i was your sweetie
Last edited by s.xkitten on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby bluereaper on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:31 pm

oh you are, just couldn't think of a different word to use for her..if you supply one i will use it.
Omar N. Bradley General of the U.S. Army (1893-1981)-Wars can be prevented just as surely as they can be provoked... ...and we who fail to prevent them, must share the guilt for the dead.
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,