Salva's List Of Favorite Posters

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Sammy gags wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:i wanna know why i made the list...

cuz she likes Image ers

ah, yes..the magical ham that I sometimes adore *says this sarcastically of course* Your lucky I spent the night at VT's otherwise who knows what mood you would have stumbled acrossed!!! *at least someone likes my food thats a plus* So far you have only good mood on your side..Morph, your on here because I adore the comics! and kitten your on here because I just enjoy talking to you plus because of the fact your a great king of the hill player! lol. There, now you know why your on my good list! hehe!
Love Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:56 pm

no ones posting here anymore *crys* :cry:
*salva*
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:58 pm

sorry...when it goes below like the first ten, i don't notice it anymore...yay, thats why i made it on...and f*ck sammy gags, he's a sexist bastard...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:36 pm

lol I dont know how to respond here at the moment bare with me as I try to figure it all out!! Techniqual difficulties

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:38 pm

lolz...its okay...i'm waiting....waiting...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:40 pm

LOL You'll be waiting a while kitten. Give me to monday or something to come up with something! Hopefully it'll be a damn good thing!
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:53 pm

okay...i won't hold my breath then
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:18 am

okay, show me how sammy gags is sexist...and I'll give you a lollypop!
lol. I'll even mail it if you want me too! lol. Besides I can use another penpal if you like to write real letters..?
lol. ttyl
love Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:51 am

Ronaldinho wrote:result :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

i actually like your sigs.

ronaldinho is a beast.
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby s.xkitten on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:25 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:okay, show me how sammy gags is sexist...and I'll give you a lollypop!
lol. I'll even mail it if you want me too! lol. Besides I can use another penpal if you like to write real letters..?
lol. ttyl
love Salva-

sammy gags wrote:girls cant play football, just like cheerleading isnt a sport

yeah, its somewhere in the longest thread, and it took forever to find, even though i searched it...don't remember what page it is on
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:58 pm

s.xkitten wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:okay, show me how sammy gags is sexist...and I'll give you a lollypop!
lol. ttyl
love Salva-

sammy gags wrote:girls cant play football, just like cheerleading isnt a sport

yeah, its somewhere in the longest thread, and it took forever to find, even though i searched it...don't remember what page it is on

and yet he doesnt realize I am a girl who has played football in a snow storm before...hmm tisk tisk tisk!!
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five