1. I got badly burned with boiling water over my face when I was 3-4 years old, but recovered with absolutely no after-effects.
2. The brakes failed on my bike when I was 4 years old, and I careered into a street lamp, banging my head somewhat severely but, (I believe) with no after-effects, it's difficult to remember. Though I remember I shat myself.
3. I broke my leg when I was 12, playing football with my Dad. That hurt a bit.
4. I got severely drunk in Spain when I was 23, and lost my hotel key, wallet, glasses, and one of my hearing aids, and woke up severly bruised in an unfamiliar hotel car park. Luckily, I had one hearing aid left, and it's surprising how easy it is to take an optician's test if you know much of the rigmarole anyway, despite the fact the optician is talking in very-heavly-accented English.
5. When I was 26, I split my head in the accountant's office where I work, by jumping down the stairs, and not realising the ceiling above was so low. Kids! Don't worry if you have a head injury and the blood flows profusely! Believe you me, I couldn't see out of my glasses for the blood, but I was fine 3 minutes later.
I have more, but that's just the injuries I've sustained.