GOOOOOOO GATORS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby IT3USN on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:20 am

Go gators! only because they are in the SEC! Otherwise......GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes I'm aware they had a pathetic year)
Corporal 1st Class IT3USN

Medals: 2
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:30 pm

Pathetic middle of the season. I'd hardly call beating up on Auburn and winning the last three games of the season pathetic. Also looked at what we did to SC.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby IT3USN on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:34 pm

true true.......vandy game will have me down for a long time :(

Postby Suntzu on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:52 pm

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I AM FROM FLORIDA.IAM VERY FOND OF THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA.VERY RESPECTED IN GOLF ,BASKETBALL,BASEBALL,FOOTBALL,SOCCER,87 PERCENT GRADUATION RATE GREAT SCHOOL GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS SUNTZU 8)
Private Suntzu

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby UCAbears on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:46 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:
UCAbears wrote:ok first of all look at wisconsins schedule... IT SUCKS!!! And second we shouldve beaten them ( arkansas) if mcfadden was 100% then he would have ran for that touchdown and ya know it . nobody was going to catch him if he hadnt messed his knee up. And the missed feild goal was just not acceptible the guy was 25 yards out and couldnt make it. so if anything that game should've gone into overtime and no one knows what would have happened and it didnt help that we had 123 yrds from penalties and the calls were BS. Anyway, just claryifying that to you all. :)

R.I.P Lahren

again...thats the game. if everything went right and according to plan, than why do we even bother showing up and playing the game at all? Should we just have someone write a script that has Arkansas as the winner and everyone just stay home?

your post is as silly as someone whining about bad dice.

tehe thank you
Corporal 1st Class UCAbears

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Mjolnirs on Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:02 am

As a Gamecock fan I will be pulling for the Gators to win it all. I still can't get over how we lost to y'all this year. If it wasn't for that super tall DB blocking 4 points worth of kicks Carolina would have won that game and you wouldn't be in this game. But, I'm still pulling for you.

DIXIE wrote:Nick Saban the bastard!!! maybe you can relate to my hatred for Steve Spurrier damn traders both of them off with there heads :evil:

I think 'traitor' is the word you are looking for here.
Sergeant 1st Class Mjolnirs

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:02 am

IT3USN wrote:true true.......vandy game will have me down for a long time :(

Tennessee is the one that bothers me or have you suppressed that memory?
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby DIXIE on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:24 am

Mjolnirs wrote:As a Gamecock fan I will be pulling for the Gators to win it all. I still can't get over how we lost to y'all this year. If it wasn't for that super tall DB blocking 4 points worth of kicks Carolina would have won that game and you wouldn't be in this game. But, I'm still pulling for you.

DIXIE wrote:Nick Saban the bastard!!! maybe you can relate to my hatred for Steve Spurrier damn traders both of them off with there heads :evil:

you are correct,,ty for bringing that to my attention :wink:
Private 1st Class DIXIE

Location: Deep in enemy territory,surrounded by liberal ass sucking idiots
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby DogDoc on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:26 am

Mjolnirs wrote:As a Gamecock fan I will be pulling for the Gators to win it all. I still can't get over how we lost to y'all this year. If it wasn't for that super tall DB blocking 4 points worth of kicks Carolina would have won that game and you wouldn't be in this game. But, I'm still pulling for you.

No, I think the operative word there is BASTARD.
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal DogDoc

Postby Mjolnirs on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:25 am

:lol:
Saban, Spurrier or both?
Sergeant 1st Class Mjolnirs

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby DIXIE on Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:44 am

BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Private 1st Class DIXIE

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby P Gizzle on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:21 am

just Spurrier.
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:30 am

strike wolf wrote:

Penn State > Tennessee
Wisconsin > Arkansas
Ohio State > Florida
Big Ten > SEC

if you cant run with the big dogs, than keep your puppy ass on the porch
JR's Game Profile

show
Major JOHNNYROCKET24

Medals: 140
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (24)
General Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (2)

Postby DIXIE on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:21 pm

P Gizzle wrote:just Spurrier.

i can go with that np
Private 1st Class DIXIE

Postby DogDoc on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:58 pm

P Gizzle wrote:just Spurrier.

No, both. Moreso Saban. At least Spurrier sat out a year before taking the SC job. And he didn't lie his freakin' ass off about it:

A chronology of comments about Nick Saban taking the head coaching job at Alabama:

Nov. 27:
Saban: "When I was in college it was always about coming to the pros. This is the challenge I wanted. I had a good college job. Why would I have left that if I was going to be interested in other college jobs?

"I took this as a challenge. We certainly haven't seen this through and gotten where we want to go and finished the job here, so why would I be interested in something else?"

Dec. 5:
Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga (after giving Saban a vote of confidence): "I am completely sold on Nick Saban. I would admit we made a mistake if we did make a mistake, but I firmly believe in Nick Saban."

Dec. 7:
Saban: "I'm flattered that they may have been interested in me, but it never really progressed, because we just never let it progress."

Dec. 21:
Saban: "I guess I have to say it. I'm not going to be the Alabama coach. ... I don't control what people say. I don't control what people put on dot-com or anything else. So I'm just telling you there's no significance, in my opinion, about this, about me, about any interest that I have in anything other than being the coach here."

Dec. 27:
Saban: "I'm just making a rule to never comment on something like that again because every time you comment on it, it just makes for another story. So I'm not going to comment on it five years from now, and I'm not going to comment on it next week."

Jan. 4:
Saban: "What I realized in the last two years is that we love college coaching because of the ability that it gives you to affect people, young people. ... If I knew that my heart was someplace else in what I wanted to do, I don't think it would be fair to the [Dolphins] organization if I stayed."

Nick Saban: Liar, Weasel, Quitter, Whore.
Corporal DogDoc

Postby DogDoc on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:14 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:Penn State > Tennessee
Wisconsin > Arkansas
Ohio State > Florida
Big Ten > SEC

Yet to be determined. We'll see. Just be thankful that no one from the Big 10 got paired with LSU this year! :lol:
Corporal DogDoc

Postby IT3USN on Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:56 am

strike wolf wrote:

Tennesee who?

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Hey john, didn't the SEC qualify for more bowl games than the big ten?
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DIXIE on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:56 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOGATORSSSSSSS

OMG game is in2 hrs and 15 min \:D/ i cant stand it im so ready to see what happens had to shout out for my team one more time may the football Gods be with them may they play like champions and walk away the victors!!!\

ok i know im demented but so what i love college football and its my team if they lose it they lose it but if they win it ...how sweeet
Private 1st Class DIXIE

Postby UCAbears on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:59 pm

GO GATORS. First time Ive ever said that but I hope they kick some buckeye ass!
Corporal 1st Class UCAbears

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:07 pm

3rd time this year.

one tonight

2. to beat arkansas so they would qualify for the NC.

3. To beat Florida State.

If they played tech I would root for them in that game too.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Russianfire8371 on Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:04 pm

Florida is going to win.

Tennessee? They just suck. Trust me, i live there, i watch them every year. They seem great but when it matters they screw up.

Florida can do it, and they will
Corporal Russianfire8371

Postby Ham on Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:50 pm

FLORIDA SUX ! But for the sake of the SEC GO GATORS !

They're winning 21 to 14 ! YEY !
http://www.ronpaul2008.com
Spreading the word

*XI games member: Where friends kill friends
Sergeant Ham

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby DogDoc on Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:29 am

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:Penn State > Tennessee
Wisconsin > Arkansas
Ohio State > Florida
Big Ten > SEC

if you cant run with the big dogs, than keep your puppy ass on the porch

So much for the Big Ten Domination Theory. ROFLMAO!!

Better lock that little puppy back in the house before it gets hurt!!
Corporal DogDoc

Postby DogDoc on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Gators, you can thank UCLA for your championship. Had they not beat USC, the Gators would not have even been there. What a travesty that would have been as clearly the best team played last night. This, more than anything, should really point to the need for a playoff system for college.
Corporal DogDoc

Next

Return to Babble-On Five