GOOOOOOO GATORS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:07 am

we're not the supposed best conference. In rankings, the SEC is the best conference and we have 5 teams in the top 25, 3 in the top 10, 2 in the top 5, and the number 1 spot (after last nights game they have to give it to FLA) to prove it.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Knight of Orient on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:26 am

Florida played an awesome game, but all i will say is that was not the buckeyes on monday, they never showed up...
you are entitled to your opinion...
that doesnt mean its right
Corporal Knight of Orient

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Hoff on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:19 am

hey dixie, just out of curiosity. Are you really a gators fan, or an SEC fan, or just a fan of southern football?
Sergeant Hoff

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1)

Postby P Gizzle on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:56 am

strike wolf wrote:we're not the supposed best conference. In rankings, the SEC is the best conference and we have 5 teams in the top 25, 3 in the top 10, 2 in the top 5, and the number 1 spot (after last nights game they have to give it to FLA) to prove it.

uh, there's really no such thing as a best conference....i mean, first of all the rankings are BS....we ALL know that...and second, conferences, in my opinion don't even matter....it sucks for the UW, because in football and basketball, they get owned EVERY YEAR by UCLA, USC, ORE, ORE. St, you get the idea...
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:09 pm

I don't care until they change it the rankings are the official way to tell.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby DogDoc on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:09 pm

Knight of Orient wrote:Florida played an awesome game, but all i will say is that was not the buckeyes on monday, they never showed up...

Yeah, I didn't know Vanderbilt had gotten invited to the BCS Championship game. :lol:
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal DogDoc

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five