Conquer Club

Who wants me to spoil a film?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should I spoil Primeval?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:34 am

Total votes : 0

Who wants me to spoil a film?

Postby vtmarik on Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:34 am

The movie Primeval is coming out soon, and I want to know if people want to know the horrible identity of the serial killer mentioned in the previews.

Rules:
  • One vote per person, don't reload or ask someone to vote a certain way. It's an honor thing.
  • Yes and No votes get counted as single votes.
  • Don't Care votes are added to both totals, so if there's 4 yes, 4 no, and three 'don't cares' then each column technically has 7 votes.
  • The 'Don't you fucking dare' and 'Do it man! NOW!' votes count as two votes in each column. So if there's 3 yes, 2 no, and 1 "Don't Dare" votes; then the no's technically have 4 votes.

The poll will last for 7 days. Based on the results, I'll act accordingly.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby AK_iceman on Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:31 am

Get a life. :roll:
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:03 am

Wheres the GFY option :cry:
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:21 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:Wheres the GFY option :cry:

Sorry ron, there is no GFY Option.. Worst nightmare for you, I know! but you'll survive!
Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby rathersane on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:12 pm

I s'pose the closest would be "Don't you fucking dare!" or "Don't care."
Cadet rathersane

Postby minihaymanz on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:46 pm

I'll spoil it right now.

I am the serial killer, bitches.
AND IM COMNIG TO GETCHA!
Captain minihaymanz

Postby vtmarik on Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:20 am

So far the 'aye's have a substantial lead of 17-8, with 11 not caring.

If this lead holds up I may have to spoil early.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:45 pm

Go for it cutie! Show your cards I dare you *Playfully glares your way like its a western* *Pounces*

Love Your Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby vtmarik on Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:42 pm

You know what? I'm doing it. The ayes have it.

Gustave, the serial killer in the movie Primeval who has claimed over 300 victims and is still at large.... is a crocodile.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Master Bush on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:36 am

It's a 2,000 pound crocodile. That's what the movie is about. It looks like shit, dont go see it.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Postby Adam... on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:02 am

If your going to spoil a movie at least make it a good movie
Cadet Adam...

Postby vtmarik on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:42 am

Adam... wrote:If your going to spoil a movie at least make it a good movie

You don't need me to spoil good movies. People watch good movies, and when they don't they wait for reviews to reveal the whole story.

But the shit movies, those go completely ignored. I am here to make sure that the complete picture of how crap the movie is becomes obvious to everyone.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby salvadevinemasse on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:56 am

vtmarik wrote:You know what? I'm doing it. The ayes have it.

Gustave, the serial killer in the movie Primeval who has claimed over 300 victims and is still at large.... is a crocodile.

damn...I only had 2 of the suite of 3's! Not enough for a full house! lol

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby bluereaper on Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:52 pm

No movie can beat the craptastic movie of Open Water that is the by far worst movie ever...i thought it was ok seeing the previews and my mom took me to the theatres to watch it....well i could of bought some cow shit and that would of been a better thing of my money than paying to watch that...they should of paid me to watch that movie.

Ok here, ill spoil it for all of you and also save you money from watching it....
The movie is about 2 people on their honeymoon, the best part of movie is the 2 having sex in beginning cause its a nice looking chick :wink: but anywhoo...they go and sign up for a scuba diving tour thing and when they go out with the group, they scuba dive but the boat leaves with out them so they are stuck in middle of ocean alone, then you sit and watch them stuck in the ocean for i believe it was hour and half as they try to survive and at the end the husband dies first cause he got a cut and a shark eats him, then the wife dies by another shark....

so basically 2 newlyweds go scuba diving, get stranded out there and die by sharks and cold waters.
Omar N. Bradley General of the U.S. Army (1893-1981)-Wars can be prevented just as surely as they can be provoked... ...and we who fail to prevent them, must share the guilt for the dead.
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby Jolly Roger on Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:15 pm

bluereaper wrote:No movie can beat the craptastic movie of Open Water that is the by far worst movie ever...i thought it was ok seeing the previews and my mom took me to the theatres to watch it....well i could of bought some cow shit and that would of been a better thing of my money than paying to watch that...they should of paid me to watch that movie.

Ok here, ill spoil it for all of you and also save you money from watching it....
The movie is about 2 people on their honeymoon, the best part of movie is the 2 having sex in beginning cause its a nice looking chick :wink: but anywhoo...they go and sign up for a scuba diving tour thing and when they go out with the group, they scuba dive but the boat leaves with out them so they are stuck in middle of ocean alone, then you sit and watch them stuck in the ocean for i believe it was hour and half as they try to survive and at the end the husband dies first cause he got a cut and a shark eats him, then the wife dies by another shark....

so basically 2 newlyweds go scuba diving, get stranded out there and die by sharks and cold waters.

Man, that was funny.

So, would you say you'd give it Two Thumbs Down?
Lieutenant Jolly Roger

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,