Conquer Club

Post Any Evidence For God Here

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Lionz on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm not sure which is more accurate, but it might be logical to not rely on proposed rates and to look for stuff like an actual space capsule. I'm not sure how fast dust accumulates on the moon or what is a wrong scientific measurement or what is a flawed theory. How about we move on?

"Thus, until new evidence is forthcoming, creationists should not continue to use the dust on the moon as evidence against an old age for the moon and the solar system."
-http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/tj/v7/n1/moondust

"Over the last three decades numerous attempts have been made using a variety of methods to estimate the meteoritic dust influx to both the earth and the moon. On the earth, chemical methods give results in the range of 100,000-400,000 tons per year, whereas cumulative flux calculations based on satellite and radar data give results in the range 10,000-20,000 tons per year. Most authorities on the subject now favour the satellite data, although there is an outside possibility that the influx rate may reach 100,000 tons per year. On the moon, after assessment of the various techniques employed, on balance the evidence points to a meteoritic dust influx figure of around 10,000 tons per year."
-http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/tj/v7/n1/moondust

"Those who believe the earth is billions of years old will typically try to discredit one or two of these evidences and then mistakenly think that they have successfully proven the entire list wrong. This is not logical, of course. Each evidence stands independently, and it takes only ONE to prove the earth is young. The burden of proof is on the evolutionists. Many who support evolution are great at straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel. (Matthew 23:24)"
-http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-creation/hovind-introduction.html
General Lionz

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby crispybits on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 pm

The "proposed rates" you speak of are actually observations.

I said independent, verifiable and credible sources. I've quoted the Australian environmental government department and Time magazine. You've quoted a bunch of creationist websites. I assume you do know the meaning of independent.

I'll assume that your first quote means that you accept that the moon dust argument is flawed and is proof for nothing. Just say that and we can move on to the next topic as you seem keen to do.

(I'll be off to bed soon, but if you want to admit the moon dust argument is ineffective and post your next argument then go ahead and I'll respond tomorrow. Remember, one thing at a time. Sum up your next theory in a single sentence, and then you can post as much supporting evidence for that as you like, but stay on topic.)
Major crispybits

Postby Lionz on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Was Science Digest an independent and verifiable and credible source in 1959?

Also, does the answersingenesis source not have over 200 reference numbers and refer to Scientific American and the Journal or the
American Affiliation and Science Digest and Nature and New Scientist and Science and Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory and Lunar Science and Contemporary Astronomy and National Geographic and much more whether you think it's a kooky creationist website or not?

Anyway, there might be much more interesting and useful things to discuss than moon dust whether there's an ineffective moon dust argument or not. How about you pick something to discuss if you would like?
General Lionz

Postby crispybits on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Yes it was, is that article credible now? No. It's outdated and the hypotheses within it have been replaced by further scientific enquiry and observations in the last 53 years.

If it links to all of those, then use the links to those. I use talkorigins sometimes (not just that though, I also use google, it's about 50/50) because it gives me the starting points. But then I follow the links and do separate independent research and check what they are saying is actually what the science really does say.

And this is the main problem with this debate here by the way - you're copy/pasting answersingenesis and I'm paraphrasing talkorigins and it's sources (aka orthodox science). It's redundant. There's nothing new or original here and it's highly likely that neither of us will move the other from their position

I am not moving on until either you prove me wrong or admit you're wrong. This section of the debate does not end without one of those.
Major crispybits

Postby john9blue on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:20 pm

GreecePwns wrote:john, my post is saying that it does not matter whether or not they have advocated altruism. Altruism is just one of many conditions they attach toward avoiding eternal damnation/reaching the promised land. It is possible to separate altruism from the rest or religious belief, which is overwhelmingly negative for the individual and for society. You can have one without the other. That's my point.

I know what you mean, about eternal damnation anyways. I came across that realization a long time ago. But is that what "the religion" did? Or is that what some guy who wanted to control people did and instituted?
Some guy didn't make that up, its a central belief of the religion for nearly every case.

Also, what are the better ways? Have they been tried? (I'm guessing recently they have been)
I've listed a few in my above posts.

well then maybe you can show me societies that have performed well without being influenced by altruistic religions?

you guys talk about your atheist utopia, but examples of it don't exist.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Lionz on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Crispy,

How reliable are proposed rates of accumulation if a) there are chemical methods and cumulative flux calculations based on satellite and radar data that greatly contradict and b) you yourself referred to a rate that calculated out to far below a billion years for .05 inches of cosmic dust and c) a space capsule got a pitted porthole to the point of barely being see through while moving much slower than the moon?

And what can I admit to being wrong about when it comes to pasting something from a site even there is a pretty weak young earth moon dust argument and 14,300,000 tons per year is a rate that lost credibility at some point?
General Lionz

Postby crispybits on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:15 am

john9blue: I can't think of a single society in all of history where religion wasnt a societal or cultural factor. There are some examples where it wasnt state sponsored or endorsed, but it was still there as an influence. This "atheist utopia" is a myth, we're not saying get rid of religion and the world will be perfect. Just like if you got rid of murder the world would not be perfect because you'd still have theft, and rape, and slightly more limited violence, etc etc.

Lionz: I'll ignore the first paragraph because it's irrelevant as you answered in the second post. The argument is flawed. Total evidence confirmed so far for either a young earth or for God - zero. Now you pick a subject, because you're the one making the claim "the Earth is only 6000 years old and therefore God exists", which seems to disagree with all the other stuff we've learned so far, so the burden of proof is on you (and because I don't want to be accused of cherry picking again - so bring your strongest argument please - I don't know which one that is)
Major crispybits

Postby GreecePwns on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:45 am

john9blue wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:john, my post is saying that it does not matter whether or not they have advocated altruism. Altruism is just one of many conditions they attach toward avoiding eternal damnation/reaching the promised land. It is possible to separate altruism from the rest or religious belief, which is overwhelmingly negative for the individual and for society. You can have one without the other. That's my point.

I know what you mean, about eternal damnation anyways. I came across that realization a long time ago. But is that what "the religion" did? Or is that what some guy who wanted to control people did and instituted?
Some guy didn't make that up, its a central belief of the religion for nearly every case.

Also, what are the better ways? Have they been tried? (I'm guessing recently they have been)

well then maybe you can show me societies that have performed well without being influenced by altruistic religions?

So what? Examples of total free market healthcare don't exist either, I guess people on this forum should stop talking about that too.

Or, we can talk about the idea and its merits instead of using that as a cop-out. I admit, I've use that exact phrase for free market healthcare not as a replacement for arguments about its merits but as a chance to ask for empirical proof. On this issue I haven't presented sources, only because denying that the tax deductibility of donations and the chance for college kids to get something on their resume or a myriad of other things don't compel them to do help those in need (and that more awareness and abundance of these incentives would lead to more of the wanted behavior) is to have your head firmly entrenched in the sand.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby chang50 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:13 am

john9blue wrote:

I can't recall ever talking about an atheist utopia.or reading about one here.Atheism has no position on what is good for society.Theism could be wonderful for societal health but still be untrue.Seems like you are more interested in what you perceive to be good for society than in what is true.
Captain chang50

Postby john9blue on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:10 am

GreecePwns wrote:So what? Examples of total free market healthcare don't exist either, I guess people on this forum should stop talking about that too.

Or, we can talk about the idea and its merits instead of using that as a cop-out. I admit, I've use that exact phrase for free market healthcare not as a replacement for arguments about its merits but as a chance to ask for empirical proof. On this issue I haven't presented sources, only because denying that the tax deductibility of donations and the chance for college kids to get something on their resume or a myriad of other things don't compel them to do help those in need (and that more awareness and abundance of these incentives would lead to more of the wanted behavior) is to have your head firmly entrenched in the sand.

there have been societies throughout history without restrictions on who can practice medicine or what kind of medicine can be practiced. there have also been societies with a heavily socialized approach to medicine. there have NOT been any successful societies that have come close to being completely free of religion. i believe that itself qualifies as evidence against the idea that a society without religious morals could thrive.

chang50 wrote:
I can't recall ever talking about an atheist utopia.or reading about one here.Atheism has no position on what is good for society.Theism could be wonderful for societal health but still be untrue.Seems like you are more interested in what you perceive to be good for society than in what is true.

within this discussion, yes. i thought that atheists believed that atheism would benefit society? it may not be a "utopia" but i still consider it a pipe dream.
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Captain john9blue

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:17 am

john9blue wrote:
Haggis_McMutton wrote:The fundamental process by which religion functions and evolves is seriously flawed. Religion is to science/philosophy what absolutist hereditary monarchism is to a democratic republic.

Was absolutist hereditary monarchism useful 2000 years ago? Maybe.
Do we still need it now that we have a much better alternative? Hell no.

what's the modern alternative to religion? obama worship?

See bolded.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:20 am

john9blue wrote:well then maybe you can show me societies that have performed well without being influenced by altruistic religions?

Sorry but when I hear stuff like this I just hear your equivalent saying this in the 16th century:

well then maybe you can show me societies that have performed well without the detterant of public, state sanctioned torture?

you guys talk about your "life is intrinsically valuable" utopia, but examples of it don't exist.
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:23 am

john9blue wrote:

Because Obama worships Christ, acknowledges God, any kind of "Obama worhsip"" could not rightfully be an atithesis to religion.

While I realize this was rhetoric, such statements and claims are stupid and disrespectful at best and pretty close to blasphemous.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby john9blue on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
john9blue wrote:
Haggis_McMutton wrote:The fundamental process by which religion functions and evolves is seriously flawed. Religion is to science/philosophy what absolutist hereditary monarchism is to a democratic republic.

Was absolutist hereditary monarchism useful 2000 years ago? Maybe.
Do we still need it now that we have a much better alternative? Hell no.

See bolded.

so you think a modern society could be full of people who have read aristotle and kant and mill and can make thoughtful decisions about their actions?

i don't really know what to say to that lol...

i can't see that happening anytime within the next 100 years, and that's a very conservative estimate.

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
john9blue wrote:well then maybe you can show me societies that have performed well without being influenced by altruistic religions?

Sorry but when I hear stuff like this I just hear your equivalent saying this in the 16th century:

well then maybe you can show me societies that have performed well without the detterant of public, state sanctioned torture?

you guys talk about your "life is intrinsically valuable" utopia, but examples of it don't exist.

well, firstly, there have been successful societies without PSST, so that's not really a good comparison.

secondly, if PSST could effectively reduce the crime rate in the US, then a solid case could be made for doing it. just saying...

PLAYER57832 wrote:
john9blue wrote:

Because Obama worships Christ, acknowledges God, any kind of "Obama worhsip"" could not rightfully be an atithesis to religion.

While I realize this was rhetoric, such statements and claims are stupid and disrespectful at best and pretty close to blasphemous.

i was being tongue-in-cheek

even our glorious leader does it from time to time:

Captain john9blue

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:49 am

john9blue wrote:so you think a modern society could be full of people who have read aristotle and kant and mill and can make thoughtful decisions about their actions?

i can't see that happening anytime within the next 100 years, and that's a very conservative estimate.

Come on. If you wanna have a serious discussion I'm game but I'm not gonna waste 5 pages chasing around each other.
What are you asserting? That religion is the thing that keeps society civilised?

Are you aware that violence has been steadily declining since, basically, forever? A couple centuries ago it was considered good fun to go see a guy being broken on the wheel. Now we think water boarding is inhumane.
What caused this change? Religion has only decreased since then.

Science/philosophy determine culture. Culture determines violence. Like I said 4000 years ago religion was the only science/philosphy we had, so it fullfilled that purpose. Now we have something better.

Haggis_McMutton wrote:

well, firstly, there have been successful societies without PSST, so that's not really a good comparison.

secondly, if PSST could effectively reduce the crime rate in the US, then a solid case could be made for doing it. just saying...

As a european in the 16th century would you have had knowledge of societies that were nearly as succesful as the european countries without employing PSST? If not then you would have made the argument that PSST is vital, correct?

PSST did reduce crime rates 2000 years ago, like religion it has become obsolete by cultural changes.

Edit: I like the acronym btw. I'll have to find more excuses to use it now.
Last edited by Haggis_McMutton on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby chang50 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:55 am

chang50 wrote:

within this discussion, yes. i thought that atheists believed that atheism would benefit society? it may not be a "utopia" but i still consider it a pipe dream.[/quote]

The only thing you can know about atheists in general is they don't believe in the existence of gods.Period.
Captain chang50

Postby MeDeFe on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:31 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:Alright, I expressed myself unclearly there. Allow me to reformulate.
In his Kritik der reinen Vernunft, Kant (among a lot of other things) develops a system of virtue ethics, in which the categorical imperative is the central concept.

In all there are nine different ways in which Kant expressed the categorical imperative. The following are rough translations of two others of them by me.
"Act such, that you always treat humanity, both in your own person as well as in the person of everyone else, as an end and never as a mere means."
"For reasonable beings are all subject to the law, that each should never treat themself and all others merely as means, but always also as ends of themselves."

That goes way beyond weighing consequences and is in direct opposition to utilitarian theories. They are also expressions of exactly the same idea as is expressed in "act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law."

Those formulations, at least in the way you seem to be interpreting them, are very clearly not equivalent to the formulation I proposed.

They are equivalent. If you claim any differently you only prove that you haven't even begun to understand Kant's system of ethics.

Metsfanmax wrote:Consider the scenario where you have diverging train tracks, and one path has a person tied down, and the other path has two people tied down. The switch is currently set so that the two people would be killed by the oncoming train. What would Kant propose that we do in this scenario? The only possible answers are: 1) flip the switch and save the greater number of people, or 2) do nothing, because we are not responsible for deaths that we did not cause. If you treat your formulations as applying at the individual level, so that it is wrong to treat the single person as a "means" to saving the two, then you are left with a clearly unpalatable distinction between acts and omissions. You could have been responsible for saving a greater number of lives, but you didn't because you were afraid to treat the one person as a "means to an end." That absolution of responsibility can never be justified in a serious pragmatic ethical theory, and it shows why your interpretation of his statement fails -- it offers us no real solutions to the actually hard problems that affect real lives.

Flipping the switch would cause a person to die. That is a clear violation of the categorical imperative. Therefore, we do not flip the switch.
That has nothing to do with being "afraid to treat one person as a 'means to an end'". It has everything to do with understanding just how absolute the categorical imperative is.

Metsfanmax wrote:A more reasonable interpretation of his formulations is to say that he is advocating equal consideration of interests: when making an ethical judgment, you have to consider the preferences of all individuals involved, instead of ignoring the preferences of some minority in favor of a majority. If we treat it this way, we still have a clear and easy choice in the train scenario, because we weight equally the preferences of all involved and find that since all three of them probably have similar desires to continue living, we should save the two instead of the one. One should read Kant as expressing the idea that you should never commit an act against a person without first considering how this will affect that person's preferences/desires/happiness. Reading it as an ethical dictum to never weigh human interests makes you ethically paralyzed.

Sorry, but you're interpreting Kant incorrectly. His system of ethics is all about universal rules that are to be followed absolutely because we have, by pure reasoning, determined that they are good.

Metsfanmax wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:What do you mean by "even a utilitarian"? Their problem is that there is more than one way of determining what is good, and that their theory can work perfectly well without any "objective sense of what it means to be good". That leads to some interesting consequences (getting drunk can be more ethical than reading a philosophical essay, torturing one person can be ethical if it makes many others happy. That's also why I found your previous assertion that "consequentialism is the form of ethics that makes the least number of arbitrary assumptions about the way things should work" somewhat amusing. The only way for consequentialists (like utilitarianists) to get rid of the unpalatable consequences of their premises is to introduce criteria that can only be described as "arbitrary". Of course, the criteria can be argued for and good reasons can be listed for why they should be included, but in doing so you move away from the simple theory you said it was and get swamped in exceptions to the rule.

You find it problematic that people have different interpretations of what is "good;" I do not, because a shallow utilitarian "maximize the good" standard is not what I advocate. I am advocating something more in line with preference utilitarianism or act utilitarianism. This can still give reasonable answers (yes, torturing a person can be ethical if it would save many lives) without even responding to things outside the ethical sphere (like whether it is better to get drunk than read an essay). Perhaps you are struck by the many consequentialists who shy away from the "unpalatable" consequences of their broad stances. I do not. It can be "right" to do harm to one to save the lives of many, and it is very definitely "wrong" to kill a person without some good being achieved that is at least equivalent to the death of that person (which is very serious). The fact that some people might wrongly take from this that they could torture someone in front of a cheering crowd does not change the justification of the theory, it just makes those people stupid. The principle of equal consideration of interests must surely be weighted by the seriousness of those interests if we are to get meaningful results; but when we do this, we find that it is easy to show why you cannot torture someone just to get temporary happiness for a crowd.

It's good to see you're abandoning the pretension that a consequentalist system of ethics makes the least number of arbitrary assumptions about the way things should work.
Now you just need to stop misinterpreting Kant and trying to use the categorical imperative for something it cannot be used for. I've been trying to show you that it is impossible to use Kant to argue for a consequentialist system of ethics, if you don't believe me, please go and read (or re-read) his Critiques, especially the one on pure reason, and maybe a few commentary works as well.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 am

MeDeFe wrote:They are equivalent. If you claim any differently you only prove that you haven't even begun to understand Kant's system of ethics.

I don't care about what conclusions Kant drew from those statements. The conclusions that I drew from those formulations of the categorical imperative are reasonable, and the fact that they disagree with what Kant said does not make them not reasonable. Whether you like it or not, some consequentialists do use the categorical imperative (the statement, not Kant's system of virtue ethics based on it) as a justification for their theories.

Metsfanmax wrote:Consider the scenario where you have diverging train tracks, and one path has a person tied down, and the other path has two people tied down. The switch is currently set so that the two people would be killed by the oncoming train. What would Kant propose that we do in this scenario? The only possible answers are: 1) flip the switch and save the greater number of people, or 2) do nothing, because we are not responsible for deaths that we did not cause. If you treat your formulations as applying at the individual level, so that it is wrong to treat the single person as a "means" to saving the two, then you are left with a clearly unpalatable distinction between acts and omissions. You could have been responsible for saving a greater number of lives, but you didn't because you were afraid to treat the one person as a "means to an end." That absolution of responsibility can never be justified in a serious pragmatic ethical theory, and it shows why your interpretation of his statement fails -- it offers us no real solutions to the actually hard problems that affect real lives.

Flipping the switch would cause a person to die. That is a clear violation of the categorical imperative. Therefore, we do not flip the switch.
That has nothing to do with being "afraid to treat one person as a 'means to an end'". It has everything to do with understanding just how absolute the categorical imperative is.

Sitting back and doing nothing would cause two people to die. Your unwillingness to accept responsibility for a situation that you have control over is the problem here, not the categorical imperative. Once you have the ability to save a life without sacrificing anything of comparable significance, you are absolutely responsible for what you choose to do.

It's good to see you're abandoning the pretension that a consequentalist system of ethics makes the least number of arbitrary assumptions about the way things should work.

I am surely not. All you need for a reasonable consequentialist system (reasonable meaning, matches human intuition in the important cases) is the principle of equal consideration of interests -- which is a direct consequence of universalizability (i.e. the categorical imperative) -- where the equal consideration is of interests that are roughly comparable (e.g. a similar amount of pain in both a human and a chimpanzee are equally bad). I challenge you to describe a reasonable ethical system that can be described as simply as that.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby john9blue on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:17 pm

it seems to me that mets is NOT making arbitrary assumptions and is accepting the "unpalatable" consequences of utilitarianism. what are these additional criteria that he is introducing?
Captain john9blue

Postby john9blue on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
john9blue wrote:so you think a modern society could be full of people who have read aristotle and kant and mill and can make thoughtful decisions about their actions?

Come on. If you wanna have a serious discussion I'm game but I'm not gonna waste 5 pages chasing around each other.
What are you asserting? That religion is the thing that keeps society civilised?

Are you aware that violence has been steadily declining since, basically, forever? A couple centuries ago it was considered good fun to go see a guy being broken on the wheel. Now we think water boarding is inhumane.
What caused this change? Religion has only decreased since then.

Science/philosophy determine culture. Culture determines violence. Like I said 4000 years ago religion was the only science/philosphy we had, so it fullfilled that purpose. Now we have something better.

religion is not the ONLY thing keeping society civilized, but it helps. as time goes on, people are getting smarter and seeing more and being able to further grasp the implications of their actions, which generally leads to a more ethical society.

i don't think it's fair to use the "decline of religion" as a reason for our increasing cultural empathy, because that's a pretty recent "thing".

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
As a european in the 16th century would you have had knowledge of societies that were nearly as succesful as the european countries without employing PSST? If not then you would have made the argument that PSST is vital, correct?

PSST did reduce crime rates 2000 years ago, like religion it has become obsolete by cultural changes.

Edit: I like the acronym btw. I'll have to find more excuses to use it now.

no, but once again technology allows me to make better cultural choices. if i used an argument in the 16th century that was valid but based on false premises, then i can use it now when i have correct premises based on our knowledge of history.

chang50 wrote: The only thing you can know about atheists in general is they don't believe in the existence of gods.Period.

hahaha. except, thanks to the modern atheist movement, i can know a whole lot more about 95% of them!

fun fact: did you know that atheists on average have longer hair and are more likely to have facial hair than their theist counterparts?
Captain john9blue

Postby crispybits on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:37 pm

EHRMERHGERD!!!! Those evil unshaven long haired atheists says the guys who follows the teachings of a guy depicted as bearded and long haired....

/facepalm
Major crispybits

Postby john9blue on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:45 pm

i have relatively long hair and a slight beard. i never said it was a bad thing. you're an idiot.
Captain john9blue

Postby crispybits on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm not the one trying to score a point in an ethics debate based on people's beard and hair length under the guise of "fan fact: derp"
Major crispybits

Postby john9blue on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:56 pm

score a point against myself? makes perfect sense.
Captain john9blue

Postby crispybits on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Yeah, because that's what a statement starting "Atheists are..." (or semantic equivalent) is doing, attacking the believer....

Stop digging, seriously
Major crispybits

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,