Post Any Evidence For God Here

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Post Any Evidence For God Here

Postby Symmetry on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:55 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I had your moms bush on fire Symmetry. Does that count chomo?

I think you might need to see a doctor, dude.
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 am

Then done be a wise ass. Enough said.
Lieutenant warmonger1981

Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (12)

Postby crispybits on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:37 am

Major crispybits

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I had your moms bush on fire Symmetry. Does that count chomo?

Subject: 2/3 of Americans Believe in Conspiracy Theories

warmonger1981 wrote:...are you a troll or just a 6 year old trying to be an adult?
:-$

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:55 am

Wtf does that have anything to do with this Andy. Lets stop now before this gets outta control please.
Lieutenant warmonger1981

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (12)

Postby comic boy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Wtf does that have anything to do with this Andy. Lets stop now before this gets outta control please.

Are you posting all this nonsense to win a bet , are spelling and grammar a foreign concept to you, do you not see the irony in accusing another of being 6 years old ?
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby crispybits on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:07 pm

My first instinct would be to defend the defenceless against this vicious intellectual attack, but he called me a prick so... carry on
Major crispybits

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:21 pm

crispybits wrote:I can only describe my underlying process, and I don't want to influence Viceroy's answer by clouding it with my answer, because his underlying process may be different. That's what I'm trying to find out.

Ignoring the specifics of how you tell the truth of any particular statement as you've done above BBS, I'm looking for what the process is behind that. In order to devise a method of telling if a statement is true or false, you have to have concepts in your head beforehand about what true and false are or mean, and a fundamental way of relating those concepts to your experience and therefore to the actual reality described by those statements.

Dude, I doubt everything. I doubt myself. I doubt this keyboard on which I type. I am...

THE RADICAL SKEPTIC.

crispybits wrote:My first instinct would be to defend the defenceless against this vicious intellectual attack, but he called me a prick so... carry on

Sometimes, my friend, the benefits offset the costs of collateral damage.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Dude, I doubt everything. I doubt myself. I doubt this keyboard on which I type. I am...

THE RADICAL SKEPTIC.

I'm trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Dude, I doubt everything. I doubt myself. I doubt this keyboard on which I type. I am...

THE RADICAL SKEPTIC.

I'm trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

--Andy

I took both of the pills, so whatever, bro. You and your doors ain't got nothing on me.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby Viceroy63 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Pretty interesting evidence for the existence of God being presented and argued here. Can't wait to see who wins the debate? :lol:
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Alright f*ck heads. Obviously your girlfriends. smell chum in the water. They are all coming out of the wood work like a bunch of sharks defending a loved one. I done use spell check first of all. Crispy you are a prick for trying to act all " I'm all above this guys intelligence". Andy seems to jump into other peoples shit. Go eat a banana or take the one outta your ASS. And where the f*ck did comic boy come from. Go stick your head in a superman comic.
Lieutenant warmonger1981

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:Pretty interesting evidence for the existence of God being presented and argued here. Can't wait to see who wins the debate? :lol:

You gonna answer the following?:

Do you care whether or not what you believe is true? If you do care, how do you know that your current set of beliefs is true?

Note: changing the question and then answering your own question fails to answer the question.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:

THE RADICAL SKEPTIC.

--Andy

I took both of the pills, so whatever, bro. You and your doors ain't got nothing on me.

saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Alright f*ck heads. Obviously your girlfriends. smell chum in the water. They are all coming out of the wood work like a bunch of sharks defending a loved one. I done use spell check first of all. Crispy you are a prick for trying to act all " I'm all above this guys intelligence". Andy seems to jump into other peoples shit. Go eat a banana or take the one outta your ASS. And where the f*ck did comic boy come from. Go stick your head in a superman comic.

Sharks come out of the wood work to defend their loved ones?
What the f*ck sort of shark is that?
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?