tips on women

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:45 pm

to late, but oh well.... :roll:
User avatar
Sergeant s.xkitten
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: I dunno
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:32 pm

morph wrote:1. don't be a freakin control freak
2. don't think women are yours just because you are dating them, women are not a piece of meat...
3. stop being a douch when you dont get your way with them...


Wow morph I didn't expect you to act so serious. I expected a joke in there somewhere.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7999
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: please help

Postby jay_a2j on Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:13 am

kramsey06 wrote:is there anyway i can get a friend back? i am begging anyone to help me



Well from the sounds of it you could start by buying some books on how to treat women. Then, buy a plant, care for it and if it is still alive in a year maybe start dating.


or



Plan B...... move to San Fransisco and find someone who likes to be "man-handled". :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Captain jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby morph on Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:21 am

strike wolf wrote:
morph wrote:1. don't be a freakin control freak
2. don't think women are yours just because you are dating them, women are not a piece of meat...
3. stop being a douch when you dont get your way with them...


Wow morph I didn't expect you to act so serious. I expected a joke in there somewhere.



this guy is a douch.. so much so... i cannot make a joke.. that and he hurt a friend of mine.. i dont like people who do that...
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
User avatar
Cadet morph
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:22 am

Well, you've lost her for good by doing this anyway. You've also irritated half of this forums inhabitants. So, leave now and never return.


Edit: Do you know kitten in real life morph?
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7999
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby vtmarik on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:17 am

I second Strike Wolf's motion, but I must add this:

Don't be a dick and then expect a simple apology or days of endless begging to make up for it. If you go too far, then it's too fucking late.

Stop being a dick or a whining little beggar and start just trying to figure yourself out first. You won't know who to pursue or what to look for until you've got your own shit sorted.

No one's gonna do it for you man, you just gotta learn it the hard way. Now stop your whining, dust yourself off, and get on with your life. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I've only got past the 'Oh woe is I/The apple of my eye has passed me by' stage only recently. Dude, just stop being so high strung and learn to just go with the flow.

Don't try and direct the river, it'll only tire you out and make you bitter. Stick with the ride and eventually you'll get to where you need to be. It might not be what you want, but it'll be what is necessary for you at the moment.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby HoustonNutt on Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:51 am

Maybe you could regale her with tales of how you PMed me, acting all tough, only to get verbally slapped around and abused for roughly an hour. I bet she'd even like to see some of the messages where your threats of "I could kill you with just your lip" or some other inane shit were met with various replies delineating just how fucking dumb/lame/unlikely-to-ever-find-happiness you are.

I mean, it's just a thought.
"Look, Chalmers, let's understand each other... I don't like you."
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class HoustonNutt
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:03 pm

Postby rathersane on Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:02 am

Maybe you should just hang out beneath her bedroom window from midnight to 3 AM and sing her a song. Don't forget to cry a lot and then, of course, the anguished screaming.
Image
User avatar
Cadet rathersane
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:07 am
Location: quatre-coins, EU

Postby MeDeFe on Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:14 am

There's a certain risk that this will end up with you being hanged beneath her window, then you'd have reason for anguished screaming... if you still could, that is.
User avatar
Major MeDeFe
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: please help

Postby salvadevinemasse on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:19 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
kramsey06 wrote:is there anyway i can get a friend back? i am begging anyone to help me



Well from the sounds of it you could start by buying some books on how to treat women. Then, buy a plant, care for it and if it is still alive in a year maybe start dating.


or



Plan B...... move to San Fransisco and find someone who likes to be "man-handled". :wink:


Jay-
I never thought I'd say this but I loved your post this time! Its sooo true from what kittens told me about him. Plus what Morph has said too!
He really needs to learn how to be more of a gentleman then anything else...If he moves to cali I'm sure he'll make a couple gay buddies and they can show him how to treat a woman..leave it to the gay guys to teach such a wonderful thing! Besides..Gay guys can be us womens best friend, what other guy will go to the mall and go guy hunting with you? No straight guy that I know! lol Maybe a bi guy would though..hehehehe
Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.


~*Salva*~
User avatar
Cadet salvadevinemasse
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Location: do you really really wanna know?..THEN ASK!

Re: please help

Postby morph on Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:38 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
kramsey06 wrote:is there anyway i can get a friend back? i am begging anyone to help me



Well from the sounds of it you could start by buying some books on how to treat women. Then, buy a plant, care for it and if it is still alive in a year maybe start dating.


or



Plan B...... move to San Fransisco and find someone who likes to be "man-handled". :wink:


Jay-
I never thought I'd say this but I loved your post this time! Its sooo true from what kittens told me about him. Plus what Morph has said too!
He really needs to learn how to be more of a gentleman then anything else...If he moves to cali I'm sure he'll make a couple gay buddies and they can show him how to treat a woman..leave it to the gay guys to teach such a wonderful thing! Besides..Gay guys can be us womens best friend, what other guy will go to the mall and go guy hunting with you? No straight guy that I know! lol Maybe a bi guy would though..hehehehe
Salva-



lol i have a bit more respect for jay now...
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
User avatar
Cadet morph
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Re: please help

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:35 pm

morph wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
kramsey06 wrote:is there anyway i can get a friend back? i am begging anyone to help me



Well from the sounds of it you could start by buying some books on how to treat women. Then, buy a plant, care for it and if it is still alive in a year maybe start dating.


or



Plan B...... move to San Fransisco and find someone who likes to be "man-handled". :wink:


Jay-
I never thought I'd say this but I loved your post this time! Its sooo true from what kittens told me about him. Plus what Morph has said too!
He really needs to learn how to be more of a gentleman then anything else...If he moves to cali I'm sure he'll make a couple gay buddies and they can show him how to treat a woman..leave it to the gay guys to teach such a wonderful thing! Besides..Gay guys can be us womens best friend, what other guy will go to the mall and go guy hunting with you? No straight guy that I know! lol Maybe a bi guy would though..hehehehe
Salva-



lol i have a bit more respect for jay now...


Morph-
So do I
Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.


~*Salva*~
User avatar
Cadet salvadevinemasse
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Location: do you really really wanna know?..THEN ASK!

Postby Backglass on Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:04 pm

rathersane wrote:Maybe you should just hang out beneath her bedroom window from midnight to 3 AM and sing her a song. Don't forget to cry a lot and then, of course, the anguished screaming.


STELLAAAAAAAAAAAA! :lol:
Image
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Backglass
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: New York
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby kclborat on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:27 am

one thing i notice is that no one corrects punctuation, capitalization or spelling unless they don't like the poster. which makes sense though.
Most points: 1606
User avatar
Corporal kclborat
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:40 pm
Location: Washington

Next

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login