Conquer Club

tips on women

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: please help

Postby morph on Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:38 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
kramsey06 wrote:is there anyway i can get a friend back? i am begging anyone to help me

Well from the sounds of it you could start by buying some books on how to treat women. Then, buy a plant, care for it and if it is still alive in a year maybe start dating.

or

Plan B...... move to San Fransisco and find someone who likes to be "man-handled". :wink:

Jay-
I never thought I'd say this but I loved your post this time! Its sooo true from what kittens told me about him. Plus what Morph has said too!
He really needs to learn how to be more of a gentleman then anything else...If he moves to cali I'm sure he'll make a couple gay buddies and they can show him how to treat a woman..leave it to the gay guys to teach such a wonderful thing! Besides..Gay guys can be us womens best friend, what other guy will go to the mall and go guy hunting with you? No straight guy that I know! lol Maybe a bi guy would though..hehehehe
Salva-

lol i have a bit more respect for jay now...
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Re: please help

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:35 pm

morph wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
kramsey06 wrote:is there anyway i can get a friend back? i am begging anyone to help me

Well from the sounds of it you could start by buying some books on how to treat women. Then, buy a plant, care for it and if it is still alive in a year maybe start dating.

or

Plan B...... move to San Fransisco and find someone who likes to be "man-handled". :wink:

Jay-
I never thought I'd say this but I loved your post this time! Its sooo true from what kittens told me about him. Plus what Morph has said too!
He really needs to learn how to be more of a gentleman then anything else...If he moves to cali I'm sure he'll make a couple gay buddies and they can show him how to treat a woman..leave it to the gay guys to teach such a wonderful thing! Besides..Gay guys can be us womens best friend, what other guy will go to the mall and go guy hunting with you? No straight guy that I know! lol Maybe a bi guy would though..hehehehe
Salva-

lol i have a bit more respect for jay now...

Morph-
So do I
Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Backglass on Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:04 pm

rathersane wrote:Maybe you should just hang out beneath her bedroom window from midnight to 3 AM and sing her a song. Don't forget to cry a lot and then, of course, the anguished screaming.

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAA! :lol:
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby kclborat on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:27 am

one thing i notice is that no one corrects punctuation, capitalization or spelling unless they don't like the poster. which makes sense though.
Most points: 1606
Private 1st Class kclborat

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,