somalia

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Sammy gags on Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:08 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Sammy gags wrote:i think that dropping the atomic bombs was 1 of the best decisions any of our presidents have ever done...


I agree. Droping one on Washington would do wonders for World-peace :wink:

i am really disturbed by ur views of the world
User avatar
Lieutenant Sammy gags
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: ?????

Postby DogDoc on Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:27 pm

Sammy gags wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
Sammy gags wrote:i think that dropping the atomic bombs was 1 of the best decisions any of our presidents have ever done...


I agree. Droping one on Washington would do wonders for World-peace :wink:

i am really disturbed by ur views of the world


I'm HOPING he was kidding as indicated by the wink . . .
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
User avatar
Corporal DogDoc
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:13 pm

Postby Caleb the Cruel on Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:51 pm

America must fight the Islamic militants in Somalia.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Caleb the Cruel
 
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Colorado
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby areon on Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:37 pm

s.xkitten wrote:last time i checked we told them to surrender, they didn't, we dropped the first one, asked again, they still refused, we dropped the second one...then they decided we were serious, and surrendered...


That's only half of the story. You left out the part where Japan wanted to keep their Emperor and not make it a complete propoganda move for the US. They refused our conditions because we knew they would when we gave them to the Japs. Just like before the war we knew they would attack us for freezing all natural resources being sent to Japan to provoke them to attack us or to back down and move out of China. We knew they wouldn't retreat btw. It's a shame really what is being called history.

what,me worry? wrote:This is the first time Israel has really provoked anything(raids) during peace talkes but it was in response to p*ssy sh*t kidnappings.


Right, one or two Israeli soldiers getting kidnapped makes it alright to invade a nation and make them unable to resist Hamas influence. Lebanon is now completely under their control and has no chance of taking a moderate view towards Israel. No Arab nation has invaded Israel since the 6-day war for a reason. The failure in Lebanon takes away the spotchless record and makes Israel vulnerable.

And they haven't given back the West Bank or Golan Heights. They are denying Arabs human rights there. You can't penalize an entire race for the actions of a few.
"We spend as much effort on indifference as our parents spent in the war."

Wiesel and others fear this...
User avatar
Private areon
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:11 am

Postby cowshrptrn on Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:18 pm

As far as Somalia goes, if they dindt' ask for us, why are we there? Don't use 9/11 as an excuse for invading countries, about 2000 americans died in the 9/11 attacks, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis have died in our "liberation" of iraq, thats from us directly, and from the violence caused by the instability we brought to the region.

As far as somalia goes, we tried helping there before, but that ended terribly (black hawk down anyone?) i think we should try and do something sensible for once and stop chasing terroists. when you attack a country on the grounds that it harbors terrorists you will ahve to fight urban battles, which involve a LOT of colateral damage, and inherently destabilize the country making room for terrorists to move in (regardless of whether they were there from the beginning or not). The best way to deal with terrorists situations would be to aid local governments with international support, and start off by developing the country, putting in humanitarian aid so people aren't driven to join terrorist organizations. Its not possible to completely get rid of terrorism, but we're not even trying!
Image
User avatar
Private cowshrptrn
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: wouldn't YOU like to know....
Medals: 2
Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby Genghis Khant on Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:46 pm

areon wrote:...Right, one or two Israeli soldiers getting kidnapped makes it alright to invade a nation and make them unable to resist Hamas influence. Lebanon is now completely under their control and has no chance of taking a moderate view towards Israel...

I'd just like to clarify that it was Hezbollah that Israel was trying to subdue in Lebanon.

Hamas is the democratically elected government of the Palestinian people.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Genghis Khant
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:02 am
Location: Cymru
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby ksslemp on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:09 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:Of course unless they are "fighting-terrorism". That makes it all right to do anything.


I Agree !
Wherever they are, in any country, do whatever it takes to send them to Hell! They deserve nothing less.
User avatar
Major ksslemp
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Slemp, KY 41763 Pop. 'nough
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby ksslemp on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:13 am

Genghis Khant wrote:Hamas is the democratically elected government of the Palestinian people.

That sends out it's ignorant sheep for slaughter.
User avatar
Major ksslemp
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Slemp, KY 41763 Pop. 'nough
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby ksslemp on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:19 am

areon wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:last time i checked we told them to surrender, they didn't, we dropped the first one, asked again, they still refused, we dropped the second one...then they decided we were serious, and surrendered...


That's only half of the story. You left out the part where Japan wanted to keep their Emperor and not make it a complete propoganda move for the US. They refused our conditions because we knew they would when we gave them to the Japs. Just like before the war we knew they would attack us for freezing all natural resources being sent to Japan to provoke them to attack us or to back down and move out of China. We knew they wouldn't retreat btw. It's a shame really what is being called history.

what,me worry? wrote:This is the first time Israel has really provoked anything(raids) during peace talkes but it was in response to p*ssy sh*t kidnappings.


Right, one or two Israeli soldiers getting kidnapped makes it alright to invade a nation and make them unable to resist Hamas influence. Lebanon is now completely under their control and has no chance of taking a moderate view towards Israel. No Arab nation has invaded Israel since the 6-day war for a reason. The failure in Lebanon takes away the spotchless record and makes Israel vulnerable.

And they haven't given back the West Bank or Golan Heights. They are denying Arabs human rights there. You can't penalize an entire race for the actions of a few.


All they had to do was return the kidnapped soldiers!
They made the wrong choice, people are cannon fodder to those idiots!

If only there was a biotoxin that killed stupid people, the Israelis could put it in the Lebonese water supply and kill off Hezbollah and their supporters.
User avatar
Major ksslemp
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Slemp, KY 41763 Pop. 'nough
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Genghis Khant on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:43 am

"If only there was a biotoxin that killed stupid people..."

If there was you'd be in big trouble. :wink:
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Genghis Khant
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:02 am
Location: Cymru
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:27 am

P Gizzle wrote:[can you tell me one thriving country who hasn't been in a war and killed a civilian child?? I can't....WWII, Britain, US, even Canada went into France and accidently killed kids......hey, it's not good, but it happend, and let me tell you that if we didnt kill those kids, we wouldnt have been there, and wouldnt have won that war, and the world would be run by a facist dictator......so, of course, that's a reason to kill kids...so, that other kids can have a free life, and not die......it ain't good, but it's a hard world out there

Amen. Its a harsh reality, but sometimes killing civillians is the only way to win a war to save more lives. The problem in this country is that everyone wants us to win without any mess at all, but that cant happen
User avatar
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Smacking everyone who says Oreeegone
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:36 am

areon wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:last time i checked we told them to surrender, they didn't, we dropped the first one, asked again, they still refused, we dropped the second one...then they decided we were serious, and surrendered...


That's only half of the story. You left out the part where Japan wanted to keep their Emperor and not make it a complete propoganda move for the US. They refused our conditions because we knew they would when we gave them to the Japs. Just like before the war we knew they would attack us for freezing all natural resources being sent to Japan to provoke them to attack us or to back down and move out of China. We knew they wouldn't retreat btw. It's a shame really what is being called history.

what,me worry? wrote:This is the first time Israel has really provoked anything(raids) during peace talkes but it was in response to p*ssy sh*t kidnappings.


Right, one or two Israeli soldiers getting kidnapped makes it alright to invade a nation and make them unable to resist Hamas influence. Lebanon is now completely under their control and has no chance of taking a moderate view towards Israel. No Arab nation has invaded Israel since the 6-day war for a reason. The failure in Lebanon takes away the spotchless record and makes Israel vulnerable.

And they haven't given back the West Bank or Golan Heights. They are denying Arabs human rights there. You can't penalize an entire race for the actions of a few.

Wow you are stupid Aereon. You actually think the millitary leaders of Japan would have accepted the Emporers Surrender? They would have resisted. Japanese culture is that you never surrender, and it took 2 nukes to reverse that. Secondly, How is Israel denying Arabs human rights. THe only people denying anyone rights is the Arabs. Thirdly, Israel had every right to take the Golan Heights and West Bank, and they shouldnt give them back. The Arabs used them too attack the Israelis, so the Israelis took them. Thats happened millions of times in the history of the world. I you dont like it, too bad. Fourthly, the Arabs dont want the Golan heights and West Bank. They want the extermination of the Jewish race. Sound familiar?
User avatar
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Smacking everyone who says Oreeegone
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:08 am

DogDoc wrote:
Sammy gags wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
Sammy gags wrote:i think that dropping the atomic bombs was 1 of the best decisions any of our presidents have ever done...


I agree. Droping one on Washington would do wonders for World-peace :wink:

i am really disturbed by ur views of the world


I'm HOPING he was kidding as indicated by the wink . . .


Of course I was kidding. Anyone who thinks that "dropping the atomic bombs was 1 of the best decisions.." is fucking SICK.

It is very strange to me, however, that you guys seem more upset by WHERE the bomb is droped, then by the facts that tousends of civilians are killed by it. There are civillians outside USA, too :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4371
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:13 am

ksslemp wrote:
Genghis Khant wrote:Hamas is the democratically elected government of the Palestinian people.

That sends out it's ignorant sheep for slaughter.


Wow, guy who voted for Bush calls Palestinians ignorant. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ksslemp wrote:I Agree !
Wherever they are, in any country, do whatever it takes to send them to Hell! They deserve nothing less.


Even if they work for the US Goverment?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4371
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby ksslemp on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:32 am

Grow a Brain would ya!

where did the voted for Bush come from? you don't know who the hell i voted for! You must be one of those people who Sees what he Believes, and not the other way around.
User avatar
Major ksslemp
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Slemp, KY 41763 Pop. 'nough
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login