Conquer Club

Mistake or paranormal? Your Ideas

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:33 pm

See guys.. :P 8) My cutie did reply so :P :wink: :!:

Happysadfun- which one are you? Happy sad or fun?
Honestly why can't you make your mind up here? What was that comment about anyways? What were you suggesting there exactly?

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Evil Pope on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:03 pm

Once, I was putting on my shoes.. and then I remembered to do something, so I did it.. and then i continued.. but to my dismay, there was only one shoe when I got back there.. so I kept looking for this other shoe.. I looked for an hour or so until I looked down.. and noticed it was on my foot.. work of the devil?.. Stupidity?.. Stupidity.. Somehow, I didn't even notice it was on my foot.. true story too..
Sergeant Evil Pope

Postby Backglass on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:13 pm

dcowboys055 wrote:there's no such thing as ghosts, poltergeists, spirits haunting or messing with people

Then it must have been Angels or Demons because they are real. :lol:
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:18 pm

Once I spent 15 minutes before a football practice looking for my shoulder pads, and when I checked my locker for a fith time they were in there. Probably a teammate playing a trick on me, but who knows? :-k
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS

Postby Caleb the Cruel on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:21 pm

It was God.
Corporal 1st Class Caleb the Cruel

Postby hawkeye on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:22 pm

Once I woke up in the morning. Thats the only time it's ever happened to me!
Cook hawkeye

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:54 pm

Its always in the last place you look.... always. :wink:

Well, as a person who does not believe in ghosts (but am certain there are spirits) I have had my share of odd events.

I remember as a kid having my Risk board on my bed playing solo. I had looked to make sure all the countries had a man on them. After a few rolls, I noticed a country with no men on it..... it freaked me out because I had previously MADE SURE all countries where occupied.

I once lived in a house that I thought was haunted(at the time). One night I was in bed just settleing in to go to sleep and I heard what sounded like footsteps of a man in dress shoes walking around in the attic. From under my covers I yell out "Hello!" and immediately the footsteps ran over to my room. My parents told me it was probably the furnace.... yeah ok. :shock:

Also as a child I had several "dee sha voo" moments and even a dream that came true the next day.

Some things you just can't explain.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby vtmarik on Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:58 am

Machiavelli wrote:
vtmarik wrote:Hey, I've been busy guys. Give me a break, Saturdays are work days.

And yes, I believe in ghosts. I've driven through one before, which was ing strange.

Happysadfun, you're a silly goose.

Care to explain?

Which part: the working, the ghost, or the silly goose?
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Re: Mistake or paranormal? Your Ideas

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:00 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:Look everyone I have a friend from real life who plays this.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby maniacmath17 on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:12 am

I'm pretty sure Machiavelli was talking about the whole driving through a ghost incident. If not, then I would definitely like to hear about it.
Brigadier maniacmath17

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:17 am

Caleb the Cruel wrote:It was God.

If god is sitting up there trying to f*ck with people and play jokes on them perhaps him and I have alot more in common than I thought.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:19 am

Mabe you're his long lost son.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby vtmarik on Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:53 am

maniacmath17 wrote:I'm pretty sure Machiavelli was talking about the whole driving through a ghost incident. If not, then I would definitely like to hear about it.

I was driving home from being elsewhere in town, and as I round the corner to head into the little sub-street network that leads to my house, I see this bizarre, amorphous blob floating in front of my car. From what little I could see of it, it looked like one of those science models where a cell is going through mitosis and there's all the spindles (anaphase for those of you science buffs). It was pale blue with golden spindles within it.

Fluorescent picture of anaphase, to assist in your visualization:

I know that:
A) It wasn't fog, because it wasn't foggy that night at all.
B) It wasn't a refraction of swamp gas, because it was slightly above the level of my headlight and above a roadway, nowhere near a sewer cover.

I have no explanation for the funky-blob, and I didn't get a better look at it because by the time what I had seen registered in my mind I had already passed it and turned onto my street.

I asked a couple paranormal dabblers in my area, one said "Yeah, that's a ghost" the other had no other way to explain it scientifically.

So yes, I saw a ghost and drove through it.

Let it be known that I don't believe in the concept of the 'supernatural' or the 'paranormal;' I believe in science we don't understand. Sure, i'm equivocating to a certain degree, but I know what I saw.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:37 am

a photo would be nice, could you drive through there a few more times?
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby edmundomcpot on Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 am

vtmariks post made me remember something... drivin home from the theatre after seeing a horror play woman in black the main road was empty then suddenly a white snake like thing came towards the front window which made my mum swerve..after both confirming we'd seen the same thing my mum told me she woldnt swerve from a light and shed never swerved from anything like that before..we still dont have any explanation

ive never seen anything since
Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby vtmarik on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:44 am

MeDeFe wrote:a photo would be nice, could you drive through there a few more times?

Haven't got a photo, and it hasn't happened since.

Ultra Weirdness man, that's all I can say.
Cadet vtmarik

Re: Mistake or paranormal? Your Ideas

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:18 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:Look everyone I have a friend from real life who plays this.

I dont think I ever actually wrote this however I could be wrong.. I will have to fucking look it up now..great going rev now you got me curious!!!
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:25 pm

Caleb the Cruel wrote:It was God.

You know.. I always wondered if Life was like God's soap opera.. Maybe we are the people who play on his TV and when we go to sleep we are going home for the night and when we wake up its back to work. I know it sounds a bit odd but Its always been something I've considered.. Maybe hes like the director and such? or like the play screen person who writes all this stuff up for us? Who knows but its just 1 idea out of many I have.
I watch "all my children" sometimes thats where I got my idea from.

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby misscrystal on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:05 pm

You want to hear some creepy stories?

Once, I live in a trailer in Missouri (no, that's not the creepy part). My landlord had made a comment once that he couldn't keep a tenant for very long. No surprise, I thought, the place is a POS, and I myself didn't plan on spending more than a few months there.

My first night there, I got a coke and sat down to read a book (I don't have a tv and my computer was still in storage.). I took a drink, and sat the coke on the floor next to the couch. When I went to reach for it again, it was gone. I looked around and spotted it on the kitchen counter. Naturally, I thought I took a drink and left it there by mistake so I got up and brought it over to the couch, took a drink and set it on the floor. When I reached for it again, it was gone. Back on the kitchen counter. By this time, I'm thinking I'm an idiot and that I went and got a drink and left it there...but after two or three more go-rounds of this I just held the coke in my lap.

Another time, I'd been catching glimpses out of the corner of my eye of a man with a top hat (or stovepipe hat). I didn't give it much thought, because I had recently consumed a lot of mushrooms and I thought it was an after-effect :wink: . One of my friends came to visit who gets TOTALLY upset by the thought of ghosts or anything vaguely abnormal and it didn't even occur to me to mention it to her until halfway through our conversation she stood up and announced she was leaving. I followed her outside, thinking I'd pissed her off somehow and asked her why. She pointed past me and said "Because of the man in the top hat in your kitchen."

Lots of other weird thing happened in that place...creepiest place I ever lived...
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."
Corporal misscrystal

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:57 pm

vtmarik wrote:
maniacmath17 wrote:I'm pretty sure Machiavelli was talking about the whole driving through a ghost incident. If not, then I would definitely like to hear about it.

I was driving home from being elsewhere in town, and as I round the corner to head into the little sub-street network that leads to my house, I see this bizarre, amorphous blob floating in front of my car. From what little I could see of it, it looked like one of those science models where a cell is going through mitosis and there's all the spindles (anaphase for those of you science buffs). It was pale blue with golden spindles within it.

Fluorescent picture of anaphase, to assist in your visualization:

I know that:
A) It wasn't fog, because it wasn't foggy that night at all.
B) It wasn't a refraction of swamp gas, because it was slightly above the level of my headlight and above a roadway, nowhere near a sewer cover.

I have no explanation for the funky-blob, and I didn't get a better look at it because by the time what I had seen registered in my mind I had already passed it and turned onto my street.

I asked a couple paranormal dabblers in my area, one said "Yeah, that's a ghost" the other had no other way to explain it scientifically.

So yes, I saw a ghost and drove through it.

Let it be known that I don't believe in the concept of the 'supernatural' or the 'paranormal;' I believe in science we don't understand. Sure, i'm equivocating to a certain degree, but I know what I saw.

Don't drop so much acid maybe?
Captain stinkycheese

Postby heavycola on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:37 pm

Beastly wrote:One time, this hard plastic container containing powder flew off my dresser.... No windows open, no fans on... nobody in room... I was laying still in bed watching TV...
:

Cocaine addiction is no joke.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:54 am

misscrystal wrote:You want to hear some creepy stories?

Once, I live in a trailer in Missouri (no, that's not the creepy part). My landlord had made a comment once that he couldn't keep a tenant for very long. No surprise, I thought, the place is a POS, and I myself didn't plan on spending more than a few months there.

My first night there, I got a coke and sat down to read a book (I don't have a tv and my computer was still in storage.). I took a drink, and sat the coke on the floor next to the couch. When I went to reach for it again, it was gone. I looked around and spotted it on the kitchen counter. Naturally, I thought I took a drink and left it there by mistake so I got up and brought it over to the couch, took a drink and set it on the floor. When I reached for it again, it was gone. Back on the kitchen counter. By this time, I'm thinking I'm an idiot and that I went and got a drink and left it there...but after two or three more go-rounds of this I just held the coke in my lap.

Another time, I'd been catching glimpses out of the corner of my eye of a man with a top hat (or stovepipe hat). I didn't give it much thought, because I had recently consumed a lot of mushrooms and I thought it was an after-effect :wink: . One of my friends came to visit who gets TOTALLY upset by the thought of ghosts or anything vaguely abnormal and it didn't even occur to me to mention it to her until halfway through our conversation she stood up and announced she was leaving. I followed her outside, thinking I'd pissed her off somehow and asked her why. She pointed past me and said "Because of the man in the top hat in your kitchen."

Lots of other weird thing happened in that place...creepiest place I ever lived...

That is soooo awesome! Any other stories you want to share! You have my full attention now!

love Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:56 am

heavycola wrote:
Beastly wrote:One time, this hard plastic container containing powder flew off my dresser.... No windows open, no fans on... nobody in room... I was laying still in bed watching TV...
:

Cocaine addiction is no joke.

Do you really think Beastly is doing coke? I was thinking anthrax but who knows right? lol.. I could be wrong but anthrax was the first thing that popped into my head when beastly mentioned powder.
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Backglass on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:11 am

misscrystal wrote:Once, I live in a trailer in Missouri

What?! Impossible. There are no trailers in Missouri. :lol:
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:12 am

Backglass wrote:
misscrystal wrote:Once, I live in a trailer in Missouri

What?! Impossible. There are no trailers in Missouri. :lol:

LMAO! You dont know missouri! :P 8) :wink:

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,