Mistake or paranormal? Your Ideas

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby misscrystal on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:46 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:That is soooo awesome! Any other stories you want to share! You have my full attention now!

love Salva-

ok...In the same trailer I was up late feeding my baby when I heard the front door open and close and heavy footsteps across the floor. My boyfriend-at-the-time was working nights and wasn't due to be off for several hours, so I was surprised, thinking he'd come home sick, or worse, quit his job in the middle of his shift :). I called out to him and he didn't answer so I put the baby back to bed to have a look and....nothing. The noises I heard were unmistakable, but when I checked it out there was no one there. I looked in every room, in every closet, and even outside (well armed, of course) but nobody was around but me and the baby.

A few nights later I had just put the baby down for the night and was trying to go to sleep myself, but I couldn't rest. I was amusing myself by watching a tree frog crawl around on the window when it felt like someone sat down on the bed next to me. In an instant I was on my feet with shotgun in hand and feeling like a retard because the room was empty except for me. The crazy part is that it felt like someone had sat down on the side of the bed that was pushed flush to the wall. I flipped out, checked the whole place and just about the time that I convinced myself that it had been the cat jumping up on the bed next to me I heard him scratching and meowing outside the front door to be let in.

As an interesting side note...my dad claims that when he was young he had visions. Mostly of bad things that were going to happen (and most of them did). He told me when I was 18 or 19...I'd had a few worrisome premonitions and wanted him to tell me it was just bad dreams, I guess. He was always so level-headed that for a second I thought he was making it up. He told me it runs in the family. My great-great grandmother had them, and so did my great grandmother. He said that his visions stopped when he accepted Christianity and prayed for Jesus to take them away...
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."
Corporal misscrystal

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby misscrystal on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:47 am

Backglass wrote:
misscrystal wrote:Once, I live in a trailer in Missouri

What?! Impossible. There are no trailers in Missouri. :lol:

There's one or two :wink:
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."
Corporal misscrystal

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:33 am

My friend lost his keys, this thread was the first thing I thought of.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:31 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:
Backglass wrote:

LMAO! You dont know missouri! :P 8) :wink:

Salva-
Dear Salva;

At 'stache head quarters we have on staff full time, one of teh finest sarcasm detector service technicians in the world. If you are interested because you need assistance with your equipment. PM wicked for more information and a rate schedule.

Love
Dimes.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:04 pm

2dimes wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
Backglass wrote:

LMAO! You dont know missouri! :P 8) :wink:

Salva-
Dear Salva;

At 'stache head quarters we have on staff full time, one of teh finest sarcasm detector service technicians in the world. If you are interested because you need assistance with your equipment. PM wicked for more information and a rate schedule.

Love
Dimes.

umm Last I knew wicked didnt like me what was it she called me again? A post whore or something like that. I had over 200 posts and 1 game.. apparently its a crime to love talking more then playing these days? Who knows. My sarcasim is just fine on its own but thank you for telling me I need a tutor as if I'm a kid in a dunce cap! I really do love that feeling after getting yelled at by a client or two. Nothing is better then being yelled at online too in its own whitty way!
Love Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:05 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:My friend lost his keys, this thread was the first thing I thought of.

Thats awesome! hehehe May I now be the salva formily known as key master

Love salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby supercram on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:10 pm

barf.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:22 pm

supercram wrote:barf.

why barf? BTW- I like your avvy!
Love salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five