The Vent

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby b-b5 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:50 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:Yeah, that's the problem No.1 in the world. Too many young people are trying to think with their own head.

Its not the thinking thats objectionable, they can even have opinions if they want...just please for the love of god let them keep their half-assed hippy bullshit to themselves
Major b-b5

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:03 pm

b-b5 wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:Yeah, that's the problem No.1 in the world. Too many young people are trying to think with their own head.

Its not the thinking thats objectionable, they can even have opinions if they want...just please for the love of god let them keep their half-assed hippy bullshit to themselves

C'mon man! We are like all one with the stars and flowers. And we have to protect them from our misguided bretheren. It is their spirits we are trying to save. Like...imagine how you would look on it if you were a tree in the rain forest. Or if you were...like...a river. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby qeee1 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:10 pm

b-b5 wrote:

Or worse yet, half ass capatalist bullshit gleaned from a business book they once read that they think makes them better than the hippies.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Machiavelli on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:46 pm

qeee1 wrote:
b-b5 wrote:

Its not the thinking thats objectionable, they can even have opinions if they want...just please for the love of god let them keep their half-assed hippy to themselves

Or worse yet, half ass capatalist gleaned from a business book they once read that they think makes them better than the hippies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BURN!
Sergeant Machiavelli

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby kclborat on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:25 pm

dumb bitches
Most points: 1606
Corporal kclborat

Postby misscrystal on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:36 pm

I don't have much to vent about right now. I'm trying to be a little more like Ghandi and a little less like Russell Crowe.

It helps that I got an awesome new job and my tax refund check in the same week :D .
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."
Corporal misscrystal

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby millej11 on Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:08 am

kclborat wrote:dumb bitches

aka s.xkitten
Private millej11

Return to Babble-On Five