Is supercram male or female?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Lanceyboyuk on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:09 pm

short and to the point. :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class Lanceyboyuk

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby what,me worry? on Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:24 pm

sometimes people put up pictures that are not of themselves. i don't look like asia argento, charles mingus or MLK Jr. or the green thing.

Im really my avatar.
Cadet what,me worry?

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby HoustonNutt on Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:05 pm

supercram wrote:
HoustonNutt wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11064&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

And *I* am a "post whore?"

it's true. sometimes i come home drunk and post when i shouldn't. but your spam is all over this site, dude. when i accepted you on my team i hadn't read up on you.

but since seeing your posts everywhere, here are my thoughts:

your attack on the Jesus Freaks Recruitment thread was pretty lame and your flames usually amount to: "your a homo/retard. kill yourself," which i would expect from any 12-year-old.

i used to think the RK's spam was annoying but now i realize that you are worse.

and the nail in the coffin was to start a thread asking whether or not i am a dude. like, you couldn't ask this in PM? no, you had to make a new thread for this titillating subject.

well here's your answer. yes i'm a dude. and sometimes people put up pictures that are not of themselves. i don't look like asia argento, charles mingus or MLK Jr. or the green thing.

feel free to post here all you want. you're a tool, and i'm done with this thread.

move along.

I would even respond to this, but I have to point out that my attack on the Jesus Freaks debate was solid and pretty much (a) countered the points made by the other side and (b) even made pro-Jesus people comment on how I was asking the right questions.

Otherwise, who the f*ck are you to say that I should PM you to ask a fucking question? Here's a goddamned idea--get over yourself and stop thinking that your opinion matters at all.
"Look, Chalmers, let's understand each other... I don't like you."
Sergeant 1st Class HoustonNutt

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:34 pm

I think Cram is upset you didn't know he is a hermaphodite.

Strange too, because it's a pretty well know thing here.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby HoustonNutt on Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:38 pm

2dimes wrote:I think Cram is upset you didn't know he is a hermaphodite.

Strange too, because it's a pretty well know thing here.

I actually laughed at this.

PM me.

Postby Hugh.G.Rection on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:22 pm

looks like Houston got himself a boyfriend!!!!Curious guys who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?
Cook Hugh.G.Rection

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (1)

Postby HoustonNutt on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:24 pm

Hugh.G.Rection wrote:looks like Houston got himself a boyfriend!!!!Curious guys who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?

Does it matter, so long as there is game going on?

Postby Machiavelli on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:33 pm

^^^Catcher
Sergeant Machiavelli

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Hugh.G.Rection on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:36 pm

definetely a catcher :lol:
Cook Hugh.G.Rection

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (1)

Postby HoustonNutt on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:37 pm

Machiavelli wrote:^^^Catcher

^^^Fuckwit

Postby Hugh.G.Rection on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:39 pm

^^^ no wit
Cook Hugh.G.Rection

Postby HoustonNutt on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:40 pm

Hugh.G.Rection wrote:^^^ no wit

Hello, pot. This is kettle...

Postby Sammy gags on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:51 pm

what,me worry? wrote:
sometimes people put up pictures that are not of themselves. i don't look like asia argento, charles mingus or MLK Jr. or the green thing.

Im really my avatar.

i knew he was alive! :lol:
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:54 pm

Hugh.G.Rection wrote:looks like Houston got himself a boyfriend!!!!Curious guys who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?
We're not fussy Hugh you can play your favorite position.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Babble-On Five