Bumpage

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Bumpage

Postby nietzsche on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:46 pm

CHange it Back, who was responsible for this brilliant idea? Fuckers
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
User avatar
Captain nietzsche
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Bumpage

Postby squishyg on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:49 pm

i still call it turtle soup, so there.
Image
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
User avatar
Captain squishyg
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: Bumpage

Postby nietzsche on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:22 pm

WE DEMAND TO KNOW WHO DECIDED TO CHANGE THE NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHY? AND WTF HE/SHE WAS SMOKING.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
User avatar
Captain nietzsche
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Bumpage

Postby b.k. barunt on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:29 pm

nietzsche wrote:WE DEMAND TO KNOW WHO DECIDED TO CHANGE THE NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHY? AND WTF HE/SHE WAS SMOKING.


Just one of the whimsical bits of stoopitness that you can engage in when you own your own site.


Honibaz
User avatar
Cook b.k. barunt
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:33 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Bumpage

Postby Timminz on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:19 pm

"What's he smoking"?

Cigarettes, and maybe pot.
jay_a2j wrote:lets not be so quick to judge Hitler
User avatar
Major Timminz
 
Posts: 5571
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:05 pm
Location: At the store
Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Bumpage

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Woodruff wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:I thought we already went through this. Torture doesn't produce reliable information, most of which is erroneous.

This has been verified by many high and low-ranking officers of the US Armed Forces, the CIA, and FBI agents, and even interrogators.


Yes, we went through this...TWO FREAKING YEARS AGO, which is when the post you're replying to was made.


Woody is such a bumpage n00b.
Image
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5926
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Bumpage

Postby alex951 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Woodruff, some one should dust off a old thread. i would be i got in trouble last time :P
User avatar
Corporal alex951
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:00 pm
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (3)

Re: Bumpage

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:15 pm

.
Last edited by BigBallinStalin on Thu May 13, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4887
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Bumpage

Postby DangerBoy on Sat May 01, 2010 1:16 am

alex951 wrote:Woodruff, some one should dust off a old thread. i would be i got in trouble last time :P


for simply bumping an old thread! Isn't that what they're basically encouraging us to do now with the name change?
PLAYER57832 wrote:I hope we all become liberal drones.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DangerBoy
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:31 pm
Location: Nevada
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Bumpage

Postby CreepersWiener on Sat May 01, 2010 9:43 am

Bumpage sounds a lot like Rumpage, which reminds me of a sex game we used to play in college...
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
User avatar
Sergeant CreepersWiener
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Bumpage

Postby b.k. barunt on Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 am

CreepersWiener wrote:Bumpage sounds a lot like Rumpage, which reminds me of a sex game we used to play in college...


Sounds like a gay version of Twister.


Honibaz
User avatar
Cook b.k. barunt
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:33 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Bumpage

Postby silvanricky on Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 am

I hope they don't start renaming all the maps with lame titles now.
b.k. barunt wrote:Then you must be a pseudoatheist. If you were a real atheist Dan Brown would make your nipples hard.
User avatar
Corporal silvanricky
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Medals: 1
Quadruples Achievement (1)

Re: Bumpage

Postby CreepersWiener on Sat May 01, 2010 5:50 pm

silvanricky wrote:I hope they don't start renaming all the maps with lame titles now.


Like Classicalage or Waterlooage or Midgardage? If I was to rename a map, i would call it Masturbatage.
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
User avatar
Sergeant CreepersWiener
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Bumpage

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm

CreepersWiener wrote:
silvanricky wrote:I hope they don't start renaming all the maps with lame titles now.


Like Classicalage or Waterlooage or Midgardage? If I was to rename a map, i would call it Masturbatage.


That sounds like the perfect name for City Mogul.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4974
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Next

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Metsfanmax

cron
Login