30 MINUTES

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 30 MINUTES

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:25 pm

alex951 wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

yea like the big bang, what they hell was that all about?

Wikipedia wrote:A slang term for sexual intercourse
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby THORNHEART on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 pm

AOG

I never said it was proof...it IS that guys logic which he uses to make his OPINION....evolution is STILL a theory and therefore OPINION to...and I am OPEN to ALL opinions as long as logic supports them....

yes there is a chnace in a billion evolution could happen but logically there is more chance it wouldnt..so therefoe I choose god :)
Hello THORNHEART,

You have received a formal disciplinary warning.
THORNHEART has earned himself a 24 hour Forum ban..
1st user that hasn't taken the C&A Report Abuse / Spurious Reports Warning we give seriously.
Corporal THORNHEART

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby alex951 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
alex951 wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

yea like the big bang, what they hell was that all about?

Wikipedia wrote:A slang term for sexual intercourse

:lol:
Corporal 1st Class alex951

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (3)

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:45 pm

THORNHEART wrote:AOG

I never said it was proof...it IS that guys logic which he uses to make his OPINION....evolution is STILL a theory and therefore OPINION to...and I am OPEN to ALL opinions as long as logic supports them....

yes there is a chnace in a billion evolution could happen but logically there is more chance it wouldnt..so therefoe I choose god :)

Haha ok, so as long as you don't think it's proof. Honestly, I stand in the middle of this whole debate, so I won't argue.

Menu:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 01, 2010 12:21 am

jefjef wrote:
alex951 wrote:Woodruff here, why doesn't the church add new sections to the bible? why does it stop with the new testament? just always wondered :D

Well woody as you know the book of Mormon was the, uh, new section.

But really Revelation was the end.

Sorry. No book of Vulcan.

Hey dumbass...it wasn't me.

THORNHEART wrote:lol woody...well im not argueing the bible only the existance of God.

Hey dumbass, it wasn't me.

THORNHEART wrote:also woody on second thought the reason is because the church believe go to have finished speaking...since he said all he wants to say to add on would be blasphemey...anyways thats the reason I guess but I don't see what would need to be added? maybeyou should start a thread on that

...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby jefjef on Sat May 01, 2010 12:25 am

Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:
alex951 wrote:Woodruff here, why doesn't the church add new sections to the bible? why does it stop with the new testament? just always wondered :D

Now woodruff. What are you doing flaming? Do you need a little vacation?

You remind me of someone.... Oh I know. Wooddruff
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat May 01, 2010 12:26 am

Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:

THORNHEART wrote:lol woody...well im not argueing the bible only the existance of God.

THORNHEART wrote:also woody on second thought the reason is because the church believe go to have finished speaking...since he said all he wants to say to add on would be blasphemey...anyways thats the reason I guess but I don't see what would need to be added? maybeyou should start a thread on that

are you suggesting th is a dumbass, or summat?
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby alex951 on Sat May 01, 2010 12:29 am

jonesthecurl wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:

are you suggesting th is a dumbass, or summat?

na just lots of typos

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (3)

Postby alex951 on Sat May 01, 2010 12:29 am

jefjef wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:

sorry dont know what was going through my head :D

Postby THORNHEART on Sat May 01, 2010 12:40 am

well i find it ok to use typos and not spell check since according to most of the "thinkers" on here life is just one big giant typo so were all fucked anywas wooo hoooo
Hello THORNHEART,

You have received a formal disciplinary warning.
THORNHEART has earned himself a 24 hour Forum ban..
1st user that hasn't taken the C&A Report Abuse / Spurious Reports Warning we give seriously.
Corporal THORNHEART

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby jefjef on Sat May 01, 2010 12:41 am

alex951 wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:

sorry dont know what was going through my head :D

Well it's ok woody. I accept your apology. Thank you for that my friend.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 01, 2010 12:48 am

jefjef wrote:Well it's ok woody. I accept your apology. Thank you for that my friend.

f*ck you. I am not, nor ever shall be, your friend.

(And yes, I realize this is just a really poor attempt to f*ck with me.)
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby jefjef on Sat May 01, 2010 1:01 am

Woodruff wrote:
jefjef wrote:Well it's ok woody. I accept your apology. Thank you for that my friend.

I am your friend.

Thank you!

Alex and woody both seem to be spock.

It's all so confusing. :?
Colonel jefjef

Previous

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?