Conquer Club

American Football vs. Real Football (rest of the world's)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which do you like better?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:01 pm

Total votes : 0

Postby Jamie on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:39 am

AK_iceman wrote:You wasted 3 hours of your life watching a soccer game. I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading that. ^^^

Shame on you, you are an American, be proud. Tell em AK, tell em how over here, the only ones that play soccer are little kids. You hear that Europe, over here it's just a game for children. Stupid pansies, lol
Highest score to date: 2704 (June 25, 2008)
Highest on Scoreboard: 86 (June 25, 2008)
Highest Rank : Colonel (May 27, 2008)
Lowest Score to date : 776 (Nov 20, 2012)
Lowest Rank to date: Cook (Nov 20, 2012)
Shortest game won: 15 seconds - Game 12127866
Corporal 1st Class Jamie

Postby Bertros Bertros on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:41 am

Jamie wrote:You guys are complete retards. My thread wasn't meant to put Football, and Soccer in competition with one another. It was meant for those who hate the boring pathetic sport, and criticize it. Americans aren't stupid. The whole freakin planet knows on a worldwide level, Soccer is favored. I've already figured there are about 700 million people who are absolutely nuts about Soccer, and probably 140 million or so who are nuts about Football. That's not even close. But that also isn't the point. The point is that AMERICA HATES soccer, we have fun rubbing into your faces that we hate it. The US team is getting better all the time. One day, when the US wins the World Cup, the US won't even notice, while the rest of the world will be shocked, and pissed that such an undeserving team should win one of sports greatest prizes, and I will laugh at you all. I have sat through one live soccer game, and watched a few on TV, and each one was a waset of 3 hrs of my life. It's no wonder Soccer fans riot, cause it's the only way to stay awake. A 0-0 tie, you gotta be kidding me, how retarded is that. No matter what your stupid little poll does, it won't be accurate, cause of all the football loving Americans on here. I don't care what any of you outside the US think. You go ahead, and watch your stupid little sport, in your poor destitute countries on your 20 yr old 13 inch TV's, cause I guess you gotta have something to get excited about. I'll watch a real sport in my 3400 sq ft home, on my 72 inch plasma screen television, or maybe I'll get in my 2005 Mustang, drive to the airport, fly first class to beautiful Miami Florida, and watch the superbowl live. This is the greatest country on Earth, you all know it. People kill themselves trying to get here. We rescued your asses in the last WW, and we'll probably have to again. Here's to you rest of the world. Hope someone other than the US wins the World Cup every time, cause we don't give a shit, and you'd be much happier in your little Soccer world, if a country that appreciates it wins anyway. No back to my thread, lets bad mouth soccer some more. Pansy ass sport played by guys who wear dresses, and panties off the field, bunch of freaking taking it up the ass, snotty accented, prissy, dick sucking, homos.

Oh and one more thing, over here, the kickers on the football team, are usually made fun of, and considered wimps, cause all they do is kick a ball through a square hole, while real men get them close enough to do it. Now what other sport has wimpy little pussies that kick a ball through a square hole. At least our kickers make it in 75% of the time, and we have 11 guys trying to keep them from doing it, about 30 yards farther away than your pussy ass soccer players

Wow, can I get you shrink-wrapped? You epitomise everything that is detestable about the "greatest country on earth". You'd make an awesome exhibit in a Europe. Roll-up, roll-up folks, come see the stupid bigoted redneck.

On second thoughts, anyone fancy starting a "Should Jamie be allowed a passport?" poll so I can vote no. Please stay in your wonderful country cause it would be a shame to spoil the rest of the world.
Lieutenant Bertros Bertros

Postby heavycola on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:59 am

I'll watch a real sport in my 3400 sq ft home, on my 72 inch plasma screen television, or maybe I'll get in my 2005 Mustang, drive to the airport, fly first class to beautiful Miami Florida, and watch the superbowl live. This is the greatest country on Earth, you all know it. People kill themselves trying to get here. We rescued your asses in the last WW, and we'll probably have to again.

if only I started watching american football, i too could live in a 3400 sqft home 8) with a penile extension car 8) and save the world from nazis over and over again 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

wait

AHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

ahem.

Thanks for the laffs kid.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby DAZMCFC on Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:59 am

jamie you do not half talk a load of bollocks. every time a kicker in american football kicks he is in front of the post give or take a few yards either side. in rugby the kick taker has to kick paralel to where the try was scored, whether it be in the middle under the posts or out on the wing, some of these blokes are at about 90% accuracy and 50 to 60 yards away with some of the penalties. btw jamie plasmas are shit in a few years time the gas goes on them and you will need a new 1. :twisted:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:06 am

Everyone knows that football (the real one) is much better and more popular than its American counterpart all over the world.

American "football" should actually be named something else because:

1. They use more hands than feet in it
2. Real Football was invented before it

What I really hate is that they are trying to Americanise the rest of the world and market our beloved football, the real one, as soccer. What the heck does soccer mean anyway? Football is the word all the world should be using while the American version (copied from rugby) needs to change name. Maybe American rugby clone/copy or something similar would be more appropriate. And yes rugby is much better (of course) than American f....
ImageImageImageImageImage
Colonel Ruben Cassar

Postby for dummies on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:22 am

hey Jamie guess what? even though as many people have said this isn't going to be an accurate poll because this is a mostly american site look who's winning. Real Football, that's right maybe that is because real football fans follow there teams year round where ameican fans only watch once a week. you call real football a sport with pussy players. i call american football a sport with pussy fans. we care about the sport. to you it is just a passing attraction. 3 hours of your life where you won't have to think about your pathetic life. We riot in our games not because it is boring but because we love our team so much that if we hear them insulted we must fight to defend their honor and our own. not a single football fan cares about their team that much. so in conclusion f*ck you, you pussy fan.
viperbitex wrote: what the f*ck were the dinosaurs all about?? Did G-Dog wear his silly pants one day 10 million years ago and make them??
Corporal for dummies

Postby Kernal_Kronic on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:22 am

Rugby kicks arse...the american football pussies wear padding so they don't get hurt :cry:
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant

The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
Captain Kernal_Kronic

Postby onbekende on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:26 am

american football players are bigger whimps then soccer ones
Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF
Captain onbekende

Postby Titanic on Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:29 am

Footbal is winning the poll, on a site which is dominated by Americans. :)

Also, Jamie, USA will not win the world cup for at least 60/70 years because your team completely sucks. I mean, you lost a match vs Jamaica. Jamaica!!!! Thats how shit you are. The only reason you get to the finals so often is because you always take the second slot after Mexico. Mexico pwn you at football. You just have to beat some Carribean island who have a population of about 5,000 people.

Also, how did you watch a match for 3 hours? The matches last for 90 mins, plus 15 mins half time. Even with extra time and penalties that another 45 mins, which is 2 and a half hours(of which 2 hours is actual playing time). American football last 3 or 4 hours, of which only 1 hour is playing time, and you call football boring?!?!?!?!

Finally, you make up all your shit about your car and tv and house, its the fcking internet. I could say I own a 14th century country estate which houses some of the ancient crown jewels. Anyone can fcking lie on here!
Major Titanic

Postby kcoenich on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:00 am

you americans should stop calling soccer to the only football there is... Its called Football and its much better than your´s, I like amercian too but there´s no competition against "soccer"...
nacho_kcoenich
Ich bin ein Gladiator of Sport!!
Cadet kcoenich

Postby Koba on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:14 am

As many people may have guessed, I prefer the American sort, but having saud that, I am more than willing to admit it is a stupid name!
Private Koba

Postby bonobo`s son on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:28 am

Shame on you, you are an American, be proud. Tell em AK, tell em how over here, the only ones that play soccer are little kids. You hear that Europe, over here it's just a game for children. Stupid pansies, lol

if you wanna play a rough game you must play rugby and not americqan football.
Major bonobo`s son

Postby lozzini on Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:12 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:This is a american site (mainly) and they take up most of the population, you wont get a true reflection on your poll mate...

U say that but at the moment football (soccer) is rightly ahead by quite a long way
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini

Postby Exterminator on Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:42 pm

is American Footbal actually football ???

Football means u use ur feet to Kick the Ball

wen eva i watch a Film/Cartoon or woteva, i always c sum fat bloke throwing the ball.

plz tell me how this involves feet.

(p.s. GO ENGLISH FOOTBALL)
"Sex is like maths. You add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, leave your solution and pray you don’t multiply."

Click this to be part of something HUGE!
Private 1st Class Exterminator

Postby Ronaldinho on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:07 pm

AK_iceman wrote:You wasted 3 hours of your life watching a soccer game. I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading that. ^^^

:lol: i dident even bother wasting that, after the 1st couple of words, i just laughed and carried on with my life :lol:
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby btownmeggy on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:43 pm

I don't like either.

Why isn't that an option in the poll?
Corporal btownmeggy

Postby lamoon on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:59 pm

american football is shite.

People only go to watch the cheer leaders.

How many would go watch on a cold winters night with no cheerleaders? Probably a dozen or so......

Was gonna write more but i have a game ready (at last)
Lieutenant lamoon

Postby thelewis on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:45 pm

"It's no wonder Soccer fans riot, cause it's the only way to stay awake. A 0-0 tie, you gotta be kidding me, how retarded is that"

really..yes i agree i mean rioting is always happening in golf....idiot

This is the greatest country on Earth, you all know it. People kill themselves trying to get here
Reeeeally.....ok little hitler..you will find that your immigration affects most first world countrys. greatest country....really your fucking shitting me...have you actualyl left your country..hell have you even left your own state..even your own hillbilly little town.

Pansy ass sport played by guys who wear dresses, and panties off the field, bunch of freaking taking it up the ass, snotty accented, prissy, dick sucking, homos.

Again with the acusing people with being gay...you do reaslise that statistically people who go around accusing people of being gay are the ones themselves who are sexually confused..and to be honest your a fucking homephobe...im assuming your probably rasist too..could call you hitler again..but..well..

have sat through one live soccer game, and watched a few on TV, and each one was a waset of 3 hrs of my life

A football game is only 1hr 45 mins long....so your racist a homaphobe and you cant even tell the time.

I'll watch a real sport in my 3400 sq ft home, on my 72 inch plasma screen television, or maybe I'll get in my 2005 Mustang, drive to the airport, fly first class to beautiful Miami Florida, and watch the superbowl live

overcompinsating (bad spelling) there are we....the words small penis spring to mind..my my my you really are fucked arnt you.[
Last edited by thelewis on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook thelewis

Postby Sammy gags on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:54 pm

lol, i voted regular football just 2 shut jamie up
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby lozzini on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:55 pm

he is a bit weird to say the least...

Postby Titanic on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:58 pm

Football is pwning American Football.
Major Titanic

Postby lozzini on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:58 pm

as it should

Postby edmundomcpot on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:39 pm

did you seriously expect anyother result
Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby Phobia on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:46 pm

thelewis wrote:"It's no wonder Soccer fans riot, cause it's the only way to stay awake. A 0-0 tie, you gotta be kidding me, how retarded is that"

really..yes i agree i mean rioting is always happening in golf....idiot

This is the greatest country on Earth, you all know it. People kill themselves trying to get here
Reeeeally.....ok little hitler..you will find that your immigration affects most first world countrys. greatest country....really your fucking shitting me...have you actualyl left your country..hell have you even left your own state..even your own hillbilly little town.

Pansy ass sport played by guys who wear dresses, and panties off the field, bunch of freaking taking it up the ass, snotty accented, prissy, dick sucking, homos.

Again with the acusing people with being gay...you do reaslise that statistically people who go around accusing people of being gay are the ones themselves who are sexually confused..and to be honest your a fucking homephobe...im assuming your probably rasist too..could call you hitler again..but..well..

have sat through one live soccer game, and watched a few on TV, and each one was a waset of 3 hrs of my life

A football game is only 1hr 45 mins long....so your racist a homaphobe and you cant even tell the time.

I'll watch a real sport in my 3400 sq ft home, on my 72 inch plasma screen television, or maybe I'll get in my 2005 Mustang, drive to the airport, fly first class to beautiful Miami Florida, and watch the superbowl live

overcompinsating (bad spelling) there are we....the words small penis spring to mind..my my my you really are fucked arnt you.[

hahaha, great stuff there :)
Sergeant 1st Class Phobia

Postby thelewis on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:52 pm

well hes such a muppet..i just cant help replying to him...hes the kind of american that gives them a bad name to be honest.
Cook thelewis

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,