The Racist Tea Party Signs Thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Racist Tea Party Signs Thread

Postby Frigidus on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant Frigidus

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:32 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:Also you should know that you are basically apologizing to the same crowd that had no problem comparing Bush to Hitler.

f*ck you.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby pimpdave on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:Also you should know that you are basically apologizing to the same crowd that had no problem comparing Bush to Hitler.

f*ck you.

Just wanted to quote this gem in case it gets edited later.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:44 pm

pimpdave wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

f*ck you.

As if I go around editing content out of my posts. f*ck you too, pimpdave, you fucking asswipe.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby pimpdave on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Woodruff wrote:
pimpdave wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

f*ck you.

As if I go around editing content out of my posts. f*ck you too, pimpdave, you fucking asswipe.

LOL
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby beezer on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Frigidus wrote:
Click image to enlarge.

I think this one definitely crosses the line. The one with Michelle Obama isn't racist, but it is degrading and totally disrespectful. I really hope that when people get mad at President Obama, they would keep his family out of it.
Corporal 1st Class beezer

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1)

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Liberals should not be able to criticize the tea party until they apologize and admit that they were wrong about these things..

1) Bush in fact turned out NOT to be Hitler, or a dictator
2) The elections in 2008 DID happen
3) Pee and poop bombs and molotov cocktails and violent riots STILL are not cool (St. Paul demands an apology from you filthy smelly animals!)

When liberals admit these things, then I will accept their apology for slandering the Tea Party in a most cowardly fashion.
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Phatscotty wrote:3) Pee and poop bombs and molotov cocktails and violent riots STILL are not cool (St. Paul demands an apology from you filthy smelly animals!)

Oh big deal...Colorado and Missouri football fans do this all the time. (Ok, not the Molotov cocktails, but pretty much everything else.)

Postby Frigidus on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Phatscotty wrote:1) Bush in fact turned out NOT to be Hitler, or a dictator

I never asserted that. I'm pretty sure that we all agree that Godwin's Law applies to real life too.

Phatscotty wrote:2) The elections in 2008 DID happen

The only person on this forum I saw assert that was jay, who is most definitely not a liberal. We all taunted the shit out of him for it too.

Phatscotty wrote:3) Pee and poop bombs and molotov cocktails and violent riots STILL are not cool (St. Paul demands an apology from you filthy smelly animals!)

:?:

Phatscotty wrote:When liberals admit these things, then I will accept their apology for slandering the Tea Party in a most cowardly fashion.

Hey, I still insist that you guys f*ck dogs. That ain't slander.
Sergeant Frigidus

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:05 am

Woodruff wrote:Oh big deal...Colorado and Missouri football fans do this all the time. (Ok, not the Molotov cocktails, but pretty much everything else.)

European football fans, however, DO use Molotovs.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 am

Woodruff wrote:

f*ck you.

Are you saying that you would not compare Bush to Hitler? Because most libs don't think twice about doing that.
Major ViperOverLord

Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Woodruff on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 am

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

f*ck you.

Are you saying that you would not compare Bush to Hitler?

Gee, do you think?

ViperOverLord wrote:Because most libs don't think twice about doing that.

Do you have to take painkillers for that unconscionable ignorance of yours? Because it must really hurt.

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 am

Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

f*ck you.

Are you saying that you would not compare Bush to Hitler?

Gee, do you think?

Answer the question. Would you or you not compare Bush to Hitler?
Major ViperOverLord

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (30)

Postby King Doctor on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:40 am

ViperOverLord wrote:Answer the question. Would you or you not compare Bush to Hitler?

I would not. I think that people who compare other people to Hitler are idiots.
Private 1st Class King Doctor

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 am

King Doctor wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:Answer the question. Would you or you not compare Bush to Hitler?

I would not. I think that people who compare other people to Hitler are idiots.

Yea there's no need to think history would ever repeat.
Major ViperOverLord

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?