Free Army of GOD !!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should AoG's term be reduced to 1 week?

Yes
65%
No
18%
Don't really care/know
18%

Total votes : 34

Re: Free Army of GOD !!!

Postby clapper011 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

Trolling the forums is when a poster has the intentions of provoking other users into a desired emotional response intentionally disrupting normal on-topic discussion. They get pleasure from being annoying/obnoxious or just plain offensive. so with that said. I am going to lock this thread for the time being and let you guys ALL cool off.. community and mods alike! I am sorry but AOG knows what he always does... he gets away with far more then he should most times...does this mean hes "hated" by the mods? um..big NO.. I love him..hes funny at times.(he knows I do not hate him!)..but sometimes goes too far. no one is ever innocent and when the punishment is handed out they cry wolf. oh and any new threads will be merged into this one.

clappy
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (14)

Re: FREE ARMY OF GOD (The sequel)

Postby clapper011 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 am

merging this with the other one.
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (14)

lol, "trolling"

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Continuing from the locked forum about AoG

clap-tastic wrote:Trolling the forums is when a poster has the intentions of provoking other users into a desired emotional response intentionally disrupting normal on-topic discussion. They get pleasure from being annoying/obnoxious or just plain offensive. so with that said. I am going to lock this thread for the time being and let you guys ALL cool off.. community and mods alike! I am sorry but AOG knows what he always does... he gets away with far more then he should most times...does this mean hes "hated" by the mods? um..big NO.. I love him..hes funny at times.(he knows I do not hate him!)..but sometimes goes too far. no one is ever innocent and when the punishment is handed out they cry wolf. oh and any new threads will be merged into this one.

In other words, if you make a funny and intend for the reader to experience this desired emotional response like laughing, then you're trolling. Unless of course you're joke is mild, unoffensive, and can not be conceived as annoying/obnoxious, so I think the Billy Cosby style is a non-trolling activity---UNLESS OF COURSE it's not done repeatedly, so KEEP THE GOOFY FACES TO A MINIMUM OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR SPAM.

That trolling definition is justsilly, clapper. So why was AoG banned? What really caused it? Because the evidence I've seen so far is rather weak.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Free Army of GOD !!!

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Merged into thread pending further review.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five