Anti Flirting?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Cynthia on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:03 am

Dariune wrote:
Cynthia wrote:My name was mentioned twice :shock:

Is that a problem?

Nah, not really. I just noticed 8)
Corporal 1st Class Cynthia

Postby heavycola on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:06 am

<----- has cam, PM me if interested
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Cynthia on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:08 am

heavycola wrote:<----- has cam, PM me if interested

:lol:

Postby Dariune on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:12 am

heavycola wrote:<----- has cam, PM me if interested

Ive seen your Avatar. No thanks =;
Lieutenant Dariune

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Spuzzell on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:26 am

I don't have a problem with flirting, just with moronic flirting :-)

If it's amusing and clever, go for it. A lot of the stuff on here is just dull though.

Thing is, most of the amusing and clever people will already have someone, and that's a bit different.

I try to think about what I say to people who aren't my girlfriend in terms of how I'd feel if it was her posting it to another guy, and most of the time I wouldn't think flirting was appropriate.

Anyway, I'm an arrogant son of a bitch with a high sense of selfworth, I'll only flirt if I think the girl is worth my time. Just having boobs isn't enough for me. Not saying anything about the girls here, but if any of them measure up to my honey I'll be very surprised.

God, I'm up myself.

So, what was I saying? Um. Oh yeah. Flirt away, just don't be dull. And I'm too good to bother with it. Heh.
Corporal 1st Class Spuzzell

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby DIXIE on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:13 am

Flirting is that,,just fun doesnt mean a thing,people usually come to these places/sites to relax have a good time socialize usually working people,,or teens out of school,so everyone is looking to let loose a little maybe??and is that so bad??i dont think it is,,if you are offended by someone block/iggy them thats what i do..if you dont want to get hit on believe me there are those that do just tell the person they will move on ,works for me anyway.
I have to say its way worse on the ladies than you guys point is we get a bad rep,,and disliked by the other girls thats not cool :?
Private 1st Class DIXIE

Location: Deep in enemy territory,surrounded by liberal ass sucking idiots
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby autoload on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:24 am

I make it a point to not flirt. Not that I have a problem with someone else flirting if they want.

Funny thing is I dated a girl I met on a game forum for about 10 months and never flirted with her before we started dating. She organized a face to face gathering of the forum posters, and I attended on a whim. We just happened to hit it off in real life.

Eventually, the relationship didn't work out.
Major autoload

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Cynthia on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:28 am

DIXIE wrote:Flirting is that,,just fun doesnt mean a thing,people usually come to these places/sites to relax have a good time socialize usually working people,,or teens out of school,so everyone is looking to let loose a little maybe??and is that so bad??i dont think it is,,if you are offended by someone block/iggy them thats what i do..if you dont want to get hit on believe me there are those that do just tell the person they will move on ,works for me anyway.
I have to say its way worse on the ladies than you guys point is we get a bad rep,,and disliked by the other girls thats not cool :?

Well said! =D>

Postby static_ice on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:30 am

well now that cynthia is a kiwi she shouldn't be having much trouble anymore...
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby Cynthia on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:32 am

static_ice wrote:well now that cynthia is a kiwi she shouldn't be having much trouble anymore...

Hey that kiwi looks delicious! :P And you know it

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:33 am

Cynthia wrote:
static_ice wrote:well now that cynthia is a kiwi she shouldn't be having much trouble anymore...

I know I'd sure love to sink my teeth into your kiwi...!
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby static_ice on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:33 am

Cynthia wrote:

well I'm not really hungry right now so its not getting me anywhere...all I see is a green circle with some seeds...
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:01 am

I am anti flirting, because I don't want to sift through pages of people flirting when that could be handled by IM.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby hecter on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:02 am

reverend_kyle wrote:I am anti flirting, because I don't want to sift through pages of people flirting when that could be handled by IM.

Suck it up and let us have our fun.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby static_ice on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:09 am

rk is the flirtiest user on this site...

just ask cynthia...
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby millej11 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:37 pm

Oh great, a thread where cynthia actively posts. This fuckers gonna be hijacked by fanboys and taken to the 50th page in a matter of hours.

but aparently spamming is ok for the sake of flirting when it could be easily done by pm's :roll:
Private millej11

Postby btownmeggy on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:45 pm

Who's bothered by it?
Corporal btownmeggy

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby hecter on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:45 pm

btownmeggy wrote:Who's bothered by it?

Apperntly not you hot stuff :P
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby millej11 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:52 pm

Why don't we just ban girls who have more that 3x as many posts as games completed. Same goes for fanboys and idiots.
Private millej11

Postby Vincent M on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:56 pm

Flirting is my GOD GIVEN RIGHT GAHHHH :x
Corporal 1st Class Vincent M

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby btownmeggy on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:57 pm

millej11 wrote:Why don't we just ban girls who have more that 3x as many posts as games completed. Same goes for fanboys and idiots.

YOU have more than 3x as many posts as games completed.
Corporal btownmeggy

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby millej11 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:03 pm

I'm not a fanboy or an idiot.
Private millej11

Postby Vincent M on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:04 pm

millej11 wrote:I'm an idiot.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Machiavelli on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:04 pm

millej11 wrote:I'm not a fanboy or an idiot.

That's questionable

Sergeant Machiavelli

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Vincent M on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:05 pm

Machiavelli wrote:My sex is questionable

Teammate Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Babble-On Five