Conquer Club

Ann Coulter Calls John Edwards The "F' Word

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Ann Coulter Calls John Edwards The "F' Word

Postby Gerazan on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:43 am

At the CPAC yesterday Ann Coulter said she would refrain from commenting on John Edwards because " If you say F--got you have to go to rehab."

Now this may be true I have no Idea for sure. And its not the first Dem shes called the "F" word as John Kerry was her first target and that may be true too.

As a matter of fact theres a website now up showing Kerry and Edwards getting a little too close together for comfort in my book.

But if its true or not I don't care because I dislike both of them already.

However this opens up a whole new possibility, which is, maybe we can finally find out, just which representatives we have in Washington, that are gay, on both sides of the Political spectrum.

Its been no secret for a long time that the hill is full of "F's" so I say let the mud slinging begin and draw them all out into the open.
dis a rray
Corporal Gerazan

Postby Guiscard on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:52 am

Oh we're adding homophobia to your list now are we...

The more you post the more you disgust me.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby perchorin on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:53 am

Guiscard wrote:Oh we're adding homophobia to your list now are we...

The more you post the more you disgust me.

Seconded...I feel somehow less human after reading this thread...
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby Jesse, Bad Boy on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:59 am

wut?
Cadet Jesse, Bad Boy

Postby Gerazan on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:59 am

I dont like you either Guiscard so kiss my azz F--got and stay the he;; out of my threads if you dont like what I say!
dis a rray
Corporal Gerazan

Postby perchorin on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:00 pm

Gerazan wrote:I dont like you either Guiscard so kiss my azz F--got and stay the he;; out of my threads if you dont like what I say!

what gay spelling :lol:
Major perchorin

Postby Jesse, Bad Boy on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:05 pm

Gerazan wrote:I dont like you either Guiscard so kiss my azz F--got and stay the he;; out of my threads if you dont like what I say!

I don't like what you have to say, either. Now, I am not one for censorship, but I am also not one for suffering people who talk like an uneducated fool, so with that in mind, why don't you head on over to Stormfront and have a whole bunch of giggles with your like minded inbreds over there?
Cadet Jesse, Bad Boy

Postby Guiscard on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:06 pm

Wow. I'm insulted.

As I have no problem with homosexuality, being called a 'f--got' really isn't that insulting.If my sexual preference lay that way that wouldn't be a problem at all for me.

And of course I don't like what you have to say - You're a bigoted ignorant homophobic racist extreme right-wing idiot, and a prime candidate for banning if ever I saw one.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby MeDeFe on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:27 pm

I first thought she was calling him a "f*ck"...
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby MeDeFe on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:27 pm

and that's a "u" and not an asterisk!
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby hecter on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:35 pm

It is ass, faggot, and hell. If you think those words are offensive, then why would you even try to come close to reproducing them, because the effect is still there, you just look like a childish asshole. Now why don't you do us all a favor and pull your dick out of your man slaves ass (not azz, ass), and stop being such an asshole (not azzhole, asshole).
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Gerazan on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Now, now, Sweetie boys your all getting in a great big tissy over something Coulter said and I just repeated.

Go take a nice warm bubble bath and put on your favorite dress and then you'll all feel better real soon.
dis a rray
Corporal Gerazan

Postby perchorin on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:49 pm

Gerazan wrote:Now, now, Sweetie boys your all getting in a great big tissy over something Coulter said and I just repeated.

Go take a nice warm bubble bath and put on your favorite dress and then you'll all feel better real soon.

I think you just outed yourself dude...
Major perchorin

Postby Stopper on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:55 pm

Gerazan wrote:Now, now, Sweetie boys your all getting in a great big tissy over something Coulter said and I just repeated.

It wasn't your repetition of what Coulter said, but what you said after.

Anyway, everyone's real worry here is that you appear to be suppressing a possible homosexual nature. You should just accept yourself for what you are, or you'll never be happy. Particularly, I'm concerned that you're so engulfed with self-hate, that you need to project it onto other vulnerable groups of people to be able to deal with it.

You should introduce yourself to the 'Staches. They may be able to help you.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Minkish on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:56 pm

lol at the homophobia of the thread starter
Corporal 1st Class Minkish

Postby perchorin on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:56 pm

Stopper wrote:

It wasn't your repetition of what Coulter said, but what you said after.

Anyway, everyone's real worry here is that you appear to be suppressing a possible homosexual nature. You should just accept yourself for what you are, or you'll never be happy. Particularly, I'm concerned that you're so engulfed with self-hate, that you need to project it onto other vulnerable groups of people to be able to deal with it.

You should introduce yourself to the 'Staches. They may be able to help you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major perchorin

Postby Colossus on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:07 pm

the beauty of open forums like this is that morons like Gerazan prove themselves to be what they really are, i.e. barbarians that belong in some deep dark cave in some archaic society abusing and suppressing women, minorities, gays, and pretty much anyone else that they don't understand. Gerazan, I suggest you try reading some books or going to school. You are clearly an ignorant fool, and I can only hope that you are as free in your real life with these asinine opinions of yours as you are in these forums. That way those around you won't waste their breath or their time in speaking with you. I, for one, am not wasting any more of my time on your threads.
Chance favors only the prepared mind.
-Louis Pasteur
Lieutenant Colossus

Postby hecter on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:10 pm

Colossus wrote:the beauty of open forums like this is that morons like Gerazan prove themselves to be what they really are, i.e. barbarians that belong in some deep dark cave in some archaic society abusing and suppressing women, minorities, gays, and pretty much anyone else that they don't understand. Gerazan, I suggest you try reading some books or going to school. You are clearly an ignorant fool, and I can only hope that you are as free in your real life with these asinine opinions of yours as you are in these forums. That way those around you won't waste their breath or their time in speaking with you. I, for one, am not wasting any more of my time on your threads.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Gerazan on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:13 pm

Lol, so you think I might be gay huh

I tell ya what, you just lay your pecker in my hand for a second and I'll show you what happens to a hog right before hes turned into sausage.

It usually takes me 4 to 5 cuts to get them large rocky mountains off a hog but little sissy boys like you I'd guess 1 maybe 2 cuts and ill save you a trip to the sex change doctor.
dis a rray
Corporal Gerazan

Postby Jesse, Bad Boy on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:14 pm

Gerazan wrote:Lol, so you think I might be gay huh

I tell ya what, you just lay your pecker in my hand for a second and I'll show you what happens to a hog right before hes turned into sausage.

It usually takes me 4 to 5 cuts to get them large rocky mountains off a hog but little sissy boys like you I'd guess 1 maybe 2 cuts and ill save you a trip to the sex change doctor.

lol, internet tough guy.
Cadet Jesse, Bad Boy

Postby Stopper on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:18 pm

Look, Gerazan, I'm game for anything, right. What we'll do is, have a good few pints together for Dutch courage. I'll bring plenty of lube, and we'll try it out together.

You never know, it might be what you've been missing all your life.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby hecter on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:34 pm

Stopper wrote:

Look, Gerazan, I'm game for anything, right. What we'll do is, have a good few pints together for Dutch courage. I'll bring plenty of lube, and we'll try it out together.

Stopper, I take it you a GGG kinda guy.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Stopper on Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:00 pm

hecter wrote:
Stopper wrote:

Stopper, I take it you a GGG kinda guy.

I do what I can to help people, that's all.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby heavycola on Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:05 pm

Gerazan is washing the santorum out of his sheets as we type
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,