Which NFL NFC West or South team do you hate the most....

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which team do you hate the most

Poll ended at Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:45 pm

Seahawks
3
21%
Cardinals
2
14%
49ers
4
29%
Rams
2
14%
Falcons
1
7%
Panthers
0
No votes
Bucs
2
14%
Saints
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 14

Postby P Gizzle on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:11 pm

s.xkitten wrote:49ers cause i couldn't vote for the hawks...chickens...whatever they are now :roll:



lol, were you gonna spite me, but realized this was an attempt at an accurate poll and you thought "what has Gizzle done to deserve this?" so you voted 9ers?
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
User avatar
Cook P Gizzle
 
Posts: 4101
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby s.xkitten on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:12 pm

P Gizzle wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:49ers cause i couldn't vote for the hawks...chickens...whatever they are now :roll:



lol, were you gonna spite me, but realized this was an attempt at an accurate poll and you thought "what has Gizzle done to deserve this?" so you voted 9ers?


ooh, it was more like "well, i fucking hate them, but they still aren't as bad, and Gizzle would probably never speak to me again if i did, so whats the point? its just football"
User avatar
Sergeant s.xkitten
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: I dunno
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby P Gizzle on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:13 pm

s.xkitten wrote:
P Gizzle wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:49ers cause i couldn't vote for the hawks...chickens...whatever they are now :roll:



lol, were you gonna spite me, but realized this was an attempt at an accurate poll and you thought "what has Gizzle done to deserve this?" so you voted 9ers?


ooh, it was more like "well, i fucking hate them, but they still aren't as bad, and Gizzle would probably never speak to me again if i did, so whats the point? its just football"


i would still speak to you....my best friend is a 9er fan......
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
User avatar
Cook P Gizzle
 
Posts: 4101
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby s.xkitten on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:14 pm

even if i voted for the hawks just to piss you off more? :lol: you're cute when you're angry :wink:
User avatar
Sergeant s.xkitten
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: I dunno
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby P Gizzle on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:19 pm

s.xkitten wrote:even if i voted for the hawks just to piss you off more? :lol: you're cute when you're angry :wink:



well, if you actually hated the hawks, like my friend....if you did it to make me mad, i would have to chew someone out....probably you :P :wink:
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
User avatar
Cook P Gizzle
 
Posts: 4101
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby s.xkitten on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:31 pm

go ahead and try to chew me out :twisted:
User avatar
Sergeant s.xkitten
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: I dunno
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby P Gizzle on Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:22 pm

i won't cuz you didnt vote for the hawks
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
User avatar
Cook P Gizzle
 
Posts: 4101
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Serbia on Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:40 pm

Fine, I voted for the Cards, because they have as little success as the Lions. I really want Arizona to win the Super Bowl next year, because that will make the LIONS look even that much more ridiculous. :roll:

I HATE THE LIONS.
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10148
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)


Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DoomYoshi

Login