It's my birthday.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:00 pm

Stopper wrote:Dear Lord! A 29-year-old and a 16-year-old moaning about life's bitter toil!

What's next? Any 2-year-olds want to post about the pressures of getting toilet-trained?

HAHAHAHAHA
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Private Anarkistsdream

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby for dummies on Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:53 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
Stopper wrote:Dear Lord! A 29-year-old and a 16-year-old moaning about life's bitter toil!

What's next? Any 2-year-olds want to post about the pressures of getting toilet-trained?

HAHAHAHAHA

don't laugh...it is very challenging and i am trying my hardest to learn. my parents think that since i can talk and write well at this tender age (not to mention play risk) that i should be able to "go potty". seriously though they took away my diapers to try and force me to communicate when i need to go. This of course gets in the way of my RT games. :cry:
well i don't have numbers to back it up but i usually end up with a pile of shit in the pants but the game in hand. does anyone want to share tips and tricks for getting around this problem?
viperbitex wrote: what the f*ck were the dinosaurs all about?? Did G-Dog wear his silly pants one day 10 million years ago and make them??
Corporal for dummies

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Aries on Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:08 pm

I didn't read all the stuff you put down there, but Happy Birthday! =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ (I did manage to read that lol)
Lieutenant Aries

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:06 pm

Happy Birthday Jesse!
As for the stuff that you wrote, my advice to you is as follows: If you feel that you should do something, do it. If you feel that you must not do it, look into yourself and try to find out why? My eperience thought me that if you face your fears or the things that disgust you, they lose their power over you. Same goes for pain. What ever life throws at you, face it! THEN you can decide what to do about it.

As for the matter of age standing in your way, this might help you. While I was learning aikido (I have ultimatly reached 5 kyu, wich stands for "adult, healthy, has trained basic tehniques and there is nothing more that can be said for him at the moment :D " I had an honor of meeting Sensei 6th dan (at the moment when I met her) Mutsuko Minegishi. She started training late in life, and at the age of 65 she was faster and stronger then anyone I met (now she is probably even stronger and faster), plus she was the only person in the dojo who never breathed heavily no matter how long we worked. One of the things she said to us was: "Of course, when a person becomes older body becomes stiffer. So don't get old!"
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby heavycola on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:34 am

Happy Birthday Jesse, hope you had a blinder

(i'm 30 and life just keeps getting better...)
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Return to Babble-On Five