Conquer Club

Atlas Shrugged 3 - CO-STARRING RON PAUL!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Atlas Shrugged: New Locations

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am

Wow, you guys sound so bitter.

Don't be resentful because I used money I earned working at a grocery store in high school to play the financial markets effectively.

Phatscotty wrote:I've seen zip from Dave to even begin to wonder how qualified he might or might not be. He says he has a degree, but everyone has a degree here right?

Didn't want to let this one slip, but I'm not going to do that whole "parse every single line of a post and make a huge long reply" thing that is a glaring sign of low intelligence (or sleep deprivation).

Anyway, it doesn't matter what I were to show you, Phatsco, you'd never be impressed anyway.
Last edited by pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:38 am

thegreekdog wrote:I thought you are a lawyer...

You know, one of the most successful hedge fund managers in the world is a neurologist.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 10:40 am

pimpdave wrote:Wow, you guys are bitter.

Don't be bitter because I used money I earned working at a grocery store in high school to play the financial markets effectively.

Phatscotty wrote:I've seen zip from Dave to even begin to wonder how qualified he might or might not be. He says he has a degree, but everyone has a degree here right?

Didn't want to let this one slip, but I'm not going to do that whole "parse every single line of a post and make a huge long reply" thing that is glaring sign of low intelligence.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what I were to show you, Phatsco, you'd never be impressed anyway.

<---wondering how it is you missed the biggest boat of all time with precious metals, the number 1 performing sector 9 years running...

Even Anthony Weiner tried to scare people out of gold at $800. I pity the fool that listened to Anthony Weiner.

Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:44 am

I didn't miss any boat. That's another ridiculous claim...

And it just proves the point that no matter what I reveal about myself, you'll try to use it to undermine anything I say anyway. The only tip I've given any of you is that gold is overvalued at this point. If it keeps going up at this point, it's too high to be worth buying any more because it's going to come back down. Why you think that means I don't hold any gold at the moment underscores my point above yet again.

Finally, and most importantly, I'm not out to take all of the money in the world for myself. I have enough to get by. And I live very simply. That's all I really need. I don't mind paying my taxes at all and won't mind if they go up because I love this country and I want it to do better.

You guys are all sounding really selfish and bitter.
Last edited by pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby thegreekdog on Thu May 19, 2011 10:45 am

pimpdave wrote:

You know, one of the most successful hedge fund managers in the world is a neurologist.

I didn't know that. Interesting.

I suppose we're done now. Talk to you later.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 10:45 am

pimpdave wrote:I didn't miss any boat. That's another ridiculous claim...

And it just proves the point that no matter what I reveal about myself, you'll try to use it to undermine anything I say anyway. The only tip I've given any of you is that gold is overvalued at this point. If it keeps going up at this point, it's too high to be worth buying any more because it's going to come back down. Why you think that means I don't hold any gold at the moment underscores my point above yet again.

is that basically the same as saying the dollar is going to go up, since gold/dollar act inversely? If that is the case, why do you think the dollar will go up? The Tea Party Death Squad?

Glenn Beck radio is on right now listen live here http://www.ktlkfm.com/main.html
Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:50 am

thegreekdog wrote:Shockingly, it appears that you have not read any of my posts with respect to raising taxes on the rich. One might say you're ignorant about my viewpoint.

Apparently I am.

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:51 am

Phatscotty wrote:Glenn Beck radio is on right now listen live here http://www.ktlkfm.com/main.html

You mean, Glenn Beck the morning zoo DJ who got famous by saying inflammatory things on television? Yeah, he sounds qualified.

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 am

thegreekdog wrote:
pimpdave wrote:

I didn't know that. Interesting.

I suppose we're done now. Talk to you later.

Yeah, believe it or not it's possible to study more than one thing.

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 am

pimpdave wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Glenn Beck radio is on right now listen live here http://www.ktlkfm.com/main.html

You mean, Glenn Beck the morning zoo DJ who got famous by saying inflammatory things on television? Yeah, he sounds qualified.

is that basically the same as saying the dollar is going to go up, since gold/dollar act inversely? If that is the case, why do you think the dollar will go up? The Tea Party Death Squad?

OR....more likely....I left you a convenient amount of rope to see if you would hang yourself in dodgedom of the question accompanying the statement about Beck...
8-)
Major Phatscotty

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

Haha. This thread...
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

So you finally admit that the Tea Party Death Squads exist?

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 11:32 am

Phatscotty wrote:OR....more likely....I left you a convenient amount of rope to see if you would hang yourself in dodgedom of the question accompanying the statement about Beck...
8-)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 2:36 pm

whats your fav site for getting quotes?
Major Phatscotty

Postby natty dread on Thu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Glenn Beck, Glenn beck, hmm... where have I heard that name before...

This Glenn Beck?

Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm

natty_dread wrote:Glenn Beck, Glenn beck, hmm... where have I heard that name before...

This Glenn Beck?

Capitalism! Quick! HIDEEEEEEEEEE! Someone is promoting a product! Oopsie! They might actually sell more products because of this, resulting in increased shifts at the manufacturing plant and increased orders for part from other states around the country and sales taxes all the way around baby!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Major Phatscotty

Postby natty dread on Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Wow, talk about a defensive reaction. Did I hit a nerve or what?

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 pm

natty_dread wrote:Wow, talk about a defensive reaction. Did I hit a nerve or what?

No. it was more like a juicy fastball right across the center of the plate.
Major Phatscotty

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri May 20, 2011 1:50 am

The internet street fight rages on.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby natty dread on Fri May 20, 2011 6:14 am

Glenn Beck hates free market enterpreneurs.

http://machineofdeath.net/159

Postby Phatscotty on Fri May 20, 2011 6:41 pm

New theaters announced in AZ, CA, GA, ID, IL, KY, MI, NH, OR, and WA.

http://www.atlasshruggedpart1.com/theaters
Major Phatscotty

Postby MeDeFe on Fri May 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Phatscotty wrote:New theaters announced in AZ, CA, GA, ID, IL, KY, MI, NH, OR, and WA.

http://www.atlasshruggedpart1.com/theaters

You're going offthe new topic... I think.

And tgd, after reading the last three pages I think pd is more qualified to talk about schools of economics than you are.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby john9blue on Sat May 21, 2011 3:10 am

not surprised that you think that. but who is more qualified to talk about economics itself?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Phatscotty on Sat May 21, 2011 4:36 pm

john9blue wrote:not surprised that you think that. but who is more qualified to talk about economics itself?

Greek has displayed pages and pages of econ posts, not even getting into right or wrong.

I have maybe seen one post from Dave in an attempt to get all economic on someones azz.

Greek is the winner on volume/participation alone
Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Sat May 21, 2011 7:07 pm

By that logic, the village idiot is the smartest person in town, because he's always running his mouth.

Oh wait, my bad, didn't mean to give any credibility to Glenn Beck like that.

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,