Atlas Shrugged II - Opens This Weekend

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Atlas Shrugged: New Locations

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 10:45 am

pimpdave wrote:I didn't miss any boat. That's another ridiculous claim...

And it just proves the point that no matter what I reveal about myself, you'll try to use it to undermine anything I say anyway. The only tip I've given any of you is that gold is overvalued at this point. If it keeps going up at this point, it's too high to be worth buying any more because it's going to come back down. Why you think that means I don't hold any gold at the moment underscores my point above yet again.

is that basically the same as saying the dollar is going to go up, since gold/dollar act inversely? If that is the case, why do you think the dollar will go up? The Tea Party Death Squad?

Glenn Beck radio is on right now listen live here http://www.ktlkfm.com/main.html
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:50 am

thegreekdog wrote:Shockingly, it appears that you have not read any of my posts with respect to raising taxes on the rich. One might say you're ignorant about my viewpoint.

Apparently I am.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:51 am

Phatscotty wrote:Glenn Beck radio is on right now listen live here http://www.ktlkfm.com/main.html

You mean, Glenn Beck the morning zoo DJ who got famous by saying inflammatory things on television? Yeah, he sounds qualified.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 am

thegreekdog wrote:
pimpdave wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:I thought you are a lawyer...

You know, one of the most successful hedge fund managers in the world is a neurologist.

I didn't know that. Interesting.

I suppose we're done now. Talk to you later.

Yeah, believe it or not it's possible to study more than one thing.

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 am

pimpdave wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Glenn Beck radio is on right now listen live here http://www.ktlkfm.com/main.html

You mean, Glenn Beck the morning zoo DJ who got famous by saying inflammatory things on television? Yeah, he sounds qualified.

is that basically the same as saying the dollar is going to go up, since gold/dollar act inversely? If that is the case, why do you think the dollar will go up? The Tea Party Death Squad?

OR....more likely....I left you a convenient amount of rope to see if you would hang yourself in dodgedom of the question accompanying the statement about Beck...
8-)
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

Haha. This thread...
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

So you finally admit that the Tea Party Death Squads exist?

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 19, 2011 11:32 am

Phatscotty wrote:OR....more likely....I left you a convenient amount of rope to see if you would hang yourself in dodgedom of the question accompanying the statement about Beck...
8-)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 2:36 pm

whats your fav site for getting quotes?
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby natty dread on Thu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Glenn Beck, Glenn beck, hmm... where have I heard that name before...

This Glenn Beck?

Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm

natty_dread wrote:Glenn Beck, Glenn beck, hmm... where have I heard that name before...

This Glenn Beck?

Capitalism! Quick! HIDEEEEEEEEEE! Someone is promoting a product! Oopsie! They might actually sell more products because of this, resulting in increased shifts at the manufacturing plant and increased orders for part from other states around the country and sales taxes all the way around baby!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby natty dread on Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Wow, talk about a defensive reaction. Did I hit a nerve or what?

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Postby Phatscotty on Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 pm

natty_dread wrote:Wow, talk about a defensive reaction. Did I hit a nerve or what?

No. it was more like a juicy fastball right across the center of the plate.
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri May 20, 2011 1:50 am

The internet street fight rages on.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby natty dread on Fri May 20, 2011 6:14 am

Glenn Beck hates free market enterpreneurs.

http://machineofdeath.net/159

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?