Drill Team Performance

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Drill Team Performance

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu May 19, 2011 6:10 pm

The uploader on this is named "JoshuaBlazek1." But that sounds too much like a comic book hero to be real. If you look at the bottom the tag says "Joshua Davion." And JoshuaBlazek1's profile also says that this is at Lincoln Northeast High School. So I did a cross check on Lincoln Northwest High School (Which I think is in Tacoma) and Joshua Davion. I immediately found another video with what I think is actually Woodruff leading his cadets in a separate performance, but I can't be sure because this doesn't appear to have the same important military application as baton twirling. Watch the video closely, I think Woodruff is the guy in the blue(?) coat. Sorry for the poor quality but I didn't shoot this. One of the Cadet's parents probably did. But this guy looks like he is Woodruff anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMf93RCo ... re=related

Also, lol @
Friends (1)
MacGyverNut

Something about that is just funny to me.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Postby john9blue on Thu May 19, 2011 6:53 pm

before clicking the link: "wow juan you're a creep, get a life"

after clicking the link: "lol"
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Woodruff on Thu May 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:The uploader on this is named "JoshuaBlazek1." But that sounds too much like a comic book hero to be real. If you look at the bottom the tag says "Joshua Davion." And JoshuaBlazek1's profile also says that this is at Lincoln Northeast High School. So I did a cross check on Lincoln Northwest High School (Which I think is in Tacoma) and Joshua Davion. I immediately found another video with what I think is actually Woodruff leading his cadets in a separate performance, but I can't be sure because this doesn't appear to have the same important military application as baton twirling. Watch the video closely, I think Woodruff is the guy in the blue(?) coat. Sorry for the poor quality but I didn't shoot this. One of the Cadet's parents probably did. But this guy looks like he is Woodruff anyway.

Ok, that's funny as hell. (One of my all-time favorite humorous videos, by the way.)
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Juan you are a cruel cruel man.
Still, at least you're not the Moriarty of substandard ersatz genitalia.
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Timminz on Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm

This stuff is hilarious. Do you have any more videos of awkward children, doing poorly-timed routines?

I can't stop laughing. Do you make them do it poorly on purpose? If so, I commend you: it's great. Otherwise, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh.
Captain Timminz

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby john9blue on Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 am

amazing how people's dislike for woody can lead to completely unrelated hatred of his STUDENTS... the amount of retards in this forum is unbelievable. but i guess this is how humans act when they are anonymous. i'm not much of a woody fan either, but this is pathetic.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Previous

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?