Conquer Club

Caught having sex

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Have you been caught having sex?

Total votes : 0

Caught having sex

Postby bedub1 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 am

Have you ever been caught having sex? By who? Where were you? Have your kids ever caught you?
Colonel bedub1

Re: Caught having sex

Postby Ace Rimmer on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 am

Caught, no. However, there have been multiple times that my kids have banged on the door trying to figure out why it's locked.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby natty dread on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:24 am

Sort of, in a forest. We were sort of intoxicated and didn't notice that the place we chose to have sex in was only a few meters away from the path where people were walking. Oh well, stuff happens. At least it was good sex.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby radiojake on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Quite a few years ago, back in Adelaide, I lived in what you could call a 'party house' - Four of the five of us who lived there constituted the members of a punk band, that for a time, became quite popular in our home town. As a result, whenever we had parties at our house, word would get around and quite often we had in excess of two hundred people show up; they all knew who we were, we only really knew about half of them! Anyway, I'm getting side-tracked -

My bedroom had two entries - One door-way being the traditional door leading onto the hallway; the second, larger sliding screen door leading directly to the backyard - As my room was quite big (it was practically two rooms), we practiced in my bedroom, and by default, played in my bedroom when we had parties - normally a couple of songs - so people became quite comfortable with using this 'second door' for entering in and out of the house via my bedroom.

For the most part this didn't really bother me, however one particular party night it was getting late and I was ready to 'retire' to bed with my then lady friend so I made sure to lock the large screen door that opened to the back yard, to stop any unwanted visitors coming in to disturb our 'sleep' - However, what happened, which hadn't occurred to me, was that one gentleman who was inside the house, found himself in the process of purging the night's consumption of alcohol - Instead of either going to the toilet (maybe it was in use) or running to the backyard via the normal backdoor, he thought that it would be more efficient to take a 'short cut' through my room to the backyard.

Needless to say he burst in right in the middle of the 'act' - Then found that he couldn't open the screen door to the backyard (because I had locked it trying to prevent people coming in) and he had to run back past my bed, (with his hands over his mouth trying to stop the imminent regurgitation) - It was certainly quite a shock for my lady friend and I - I am sure it would have been for the intruder also - History dictates that he did not make it to the backyard, his 'short-cut'/detour had cost him precious time and he ended up hurling on the kitchen wall on this way to the 'legitimate' back door. He did clean it up the next morning, which was good of the sport.
-- share what ya got --
Sergeant 1st Class radiojake

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Never caught with either sex or masturbation. The differnce is that I only have sex in places where I know I'm safe. Masturbation however is a home thing, and I came FUCKING INCHES from being caught.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Silly survey, everyone has been caught having sex. The better question is what do you do when caught? Typically I invite the catcher to join in. This is actually how I met Esmerelda.

On rarer occasion I will jump up in astonishment and cry "oh my goodness!"

I don't much mind if people want to sneak a peek, however, I prefer if they announce their presence for safety reasons as I enjoy, at the moment of climax, firing off a few rounds from a CZ pistol I keep on my nightstand.
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:33 am

Nope! Then again, I've never had kids.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,