Conquer Club

The CC News (Stopped)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The CC News (Stopped)

Postby Orange-Idaho-Dog on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:02 pm

The CC News.
Issue 1.

Bank Robbery...

This security picture of a man in dark clothes robbing a gas station was released to the media today.
If anyone has any information on who the robber is, they are asked to call 555-1212. There is a $50,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
Police warn the citizens of Furben Town, "This guy is dangerous, he is believed to have robbed more than 150 gas stations and convenience stores.
The man in the photo is also believed to be wanted on sexual assault charges involving a white woman with red hair, around age 25."

In Other News...

S.x kitten went to City Hall in Furben town today to give a speech. Heres what she had to say, "Today, I want to address the rumors going around town about me.
I am not a lesbian. I am in a relationship with Xenhu, who is bisexual. He has a boy friend who's name I will not mention... But he gets to spend more time with Xenhu than I do, and I'm sick of it!
So Xenhu, listen up good you cheating bastard, we're through, do you hear me, through!!"

She then stormed off stage to kiss some one. It is unclear who this person was.

Mod Squad...

LackAttack was found today in a Wal-Mart parking lot looking for change on the ground. When asked to comment, he jumped on our reporter pinning him to the ground. Then AK_Iceman, Andy and Fireside_Poet came out of no where and grabbed our reporter.
Our reporter said that they then threw him against a car, punched him in the gut a few times, took his wallet, watch and belt.
Andy took the belt while Ak_Iceman stripped our reporter. LakcAttack then bent him over the hood of a car while Andy whipped away with the belt.
The reported added after the event, "It hurt like hell! Andy must have been with some rough woman in the past..."

Lackattack then put our reporter in the news van while Fireside_Poet lit the front seat covers on fire. Ak_Iceman broke all the locks on the doors so they wouldn't open.
LackAttack and his accomplicie's then fled from the scene with all of our camera gear from inside the van and all of our reporters belongings.
Later firefighters pulled our reporter from the burning van. He's now in a burn center being treated for severe 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
[We later learned that LackAttack, Andy, Ak_Iceman and Fireside_Poet call themselves "The Mod Squad"]

Wicked Awarded...

Today, Wicked was given an award for helping the elderly at a nursing home. When we asked how she felt about winning the award she replied "Well, these old farts need someone to help them, and someday I will be old like them and need help too.
So I might as well help out while i can. I know its hard to believe that I would help our elderly, but I really do want to help. Most people don't get that about me, but a few close friends do."
After she was done talking to our reporter, Cynthia came in and signed up to help the elderly too.

Wicked walked over and said "Hi tere Cynthia, what are you doing here?" Cynthia replied, "Helping the elderly, DUH!"
[Wicked] "Well, you have to leave because I'm here helping, theres no need for two of us." [Cynthia] "Wicked, you need to grow the hell up, more than one person can help the community, don't think your special just for helping. The real reason you help is to win awards and you know it!"
[Wicked] "Fine, I'll leave, but I have some business to take care of first..." Wicked then grabbed an ice cream sundae off of a lunch cart and dumped it down Cynthia's bra. She then pulled a button from her purse labeled "PUSH TO BAN". She pushed the button, banning Cynthia from Furben town forever.

(The pictures above are NOT the real person they are supposed to look like.)
Last edited by Orange-Idaho-Dog on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for a clan? Click here to send me a PM and find out how to join The Underworld! *Selective Recruitment*
Sergeant 1st Class Orange-Idaho-Dog

Postby Hologram on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:07 pm

hmmm... You may or may not get completely flamed by the mods and regular players... we shall see.
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
Cook Hologram

Postby Orange-Idaho-Dog on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:09 pm

Hey, they all know its just for fun...
Looking for a clan? Click here to send me a PM and find out how to join The Underworld! *Selective Recruitment*

Postby qeee1 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:12 pm

Nice idea (reminiscent of something Zaw might post), some good parts, but overall poorly executed.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby Fircoal on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:30 pm

It would of been better if I was in it.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Orange-Idaho-Dog on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:32 pm

Don't worry... you will be soon :twisted:

Postby Fircoal on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:32 pm

Orange-Idaho-Dog wrote:Don't worry... you will be soon :twisted:

Good, and put let me have a good role, like ruler of the world. :twisted:
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby morph on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:02 am

I just... i cannot even begin to.... wow... needs to be funnier and involve Ron and a few other people from the flame forum...

also if your gonna go after kitten for somethin, you involve it somehow goin for the brandon episode with him being a stalker of her and then having him thrown in jail and anally taken by a big black man.. (named bubba, and no Sammy, not your bubba..)

and you then add in the Jamie and Kayla thing...

your heart is in the right place to try and make it funny, you just picked the wrong people to pair together for the most part.. but the mod squad part was quite amusing..

wicked and cynthia thing as well.. but... eh.. killed it with the xen and kitten thing..
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby Hitman079 on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:04 am

say something about me say something about me!
didnt kitten confess she was bi anyways?
i've been thinking of making a podcast where me and my friend just have one of those random talks about anything that comes to our minds..but it has since been scrapped since he is very busy lazy bastard
Cook Hitman079

Postby morph on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:08 am

Hitman079 wrote:say something about me say something about me!
didnt kitten confess she was bi anyways?
i've been thinking of making a podcast where me and my friend just have one of those random talks about anything that comes to our minds..but it has since been scrapped since he is very busy lazy bastard

ya im pretty sure she did admit she was bi..
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Postby Fircoal on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:19 am

she did.

I think you should add some crew to this.

ADD ME!
Captain Fircoal

Postby Orange-Idaho-Dog on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:42 am

I know Kitten said she was bi, but i wanted to turn things around for the amusement... I'm going to send out a few PM's now for potential staff members to help me. Please also remember this is the first Issue.... It will get better little by little.

Postby qeee1 on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:09 am

intriguing. Do try some more... better than the majority of threads on the forum. Remember your main aim is not to inform, but to offend. :wink:
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby DAZMCFC on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:20 am

not bad for 1st time, i always thought that xen batted for the other side.
:roll:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby XenHu on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:53 am

:lol: :shock: :evil: :roll:

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby chessplaya on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:00 pm

im just wondering how bored were u idaho to post those stories!!! :? :roll:
Captain chessplaya

Postby Orange-Idaho-Dog on Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:31 pm

Ok everyone,

I know i already posted the first Issue and most people like it, but i'm stopping The CC News.... For now.

I didn't know how exactly it was going to work and i wasn't very organized, so i have to do that first then we'll start writing again.
I'm also going to have Writers this time around. They will write their own stories, i won't write any.
They will find their own stories and people to write about. (And it doesn't have to be true, just funny...)
I'll be the Editor, organize everything and get it posted.

If you would like to become a Writer, fill the form below and send it to me by PM ONLY! If you post your application in the forums, it will be ignored.
Only me and the other Writers will know who's staff, no one else will. If you tell some body your apart of the staff, you will be fired,
no second chances.

Application:

Why you want to be apart of The CC News:

Why i should hire you:

Your qualification's if you have any (School paper writer ect.):

Your name:

Thanks for your patients in advance,
OID
(Orange-Idaho-Dog)

Postby s.xkitten on Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 pm

XenHu wrote::lol: :shock: :evil: :roll:

-X

*gets down on knees* please please please please please take me back, please
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby morph on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:20 pm

s.xkitten wrote:

-X

*pulls you away* nerp your mine, you promised...
Cadet morph

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:26 pm

oh i did, did i? when did i do that?
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby vtmarik on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:27 pm

I'll gladly work the camera equipment!
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:28 pm

XenHu wrote:
morph wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:

-X

:evil: :-^ :-#

-X

*sniffles* fine...i'll go with morph then...since you don't want me back... :cry:
Last edited by s.xkitten on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby XenHu on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:28 pm

morph wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:

-X

:evil: :-^ :-#

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby Hitman079 on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:31 pm

Fircoal wrote:she did.

I think you should add some crew to this.

ADD ME!

some talks we've had before:
how to kill a person
one method was to hook up nitrous to the brakes..
or talking about dreams and how we act/control ourselves in them.
quote of the day:
"I think I can control myself in dreams now...no peeing!"
Cook Hitman079

Re: The CC News (Stopped)

Postby Thorthoth on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:48 pm

This thread is full of historic CC revelations.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,