Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled talons

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:The US wouldn't want Russia anywhere near its (economically) significant NATO allies. That would set bad precedent, give Mother Russia a +1 on the US/NATO, and make the US look weak (which US policymakers are notoriously concerned about). If the US wanted the UK's nukes in that scenario, then they'd take 'em themselves, or have other NATO allies do so.

And, the UNSC resolution would never grant Russia that authority since the NATO-SC members would vote Against. So, if Russia did invade, or showed certain signs of invading, then we'd have a nuclear war between the US and Russia, or the equivalent of a Cuban Missile Crisis, which the US and Russia really don't want to repeat.

I don't see why the US would want reverse proliferation when they've been recently selling the Brits nuclear weapons. (Sure, there's a profit from stealing what the US recently sold, but diplomatically, I'd imagine that to be way too costly).


I think this entire process would be over within about 45 minutes after the poms attacked B.A. and there wouldn't be much time for debates in the UN. If Russia dropped a 1MT bomb on Clyde or Aberdeen and then immediately declared it had no further aggressive intentions I don't think the US would risk further escalation by retaliation, especially since public opinion would be decidedly against Britain in the aftermath of a first-strike.


This would be the most awkward moment in history.


If your scenario were true, that would be a huge gamble for ARG. I don't think they're crazy enough to risk it, nor do I see why the Russians would get involved. All they have to do is sit back and let NATO/UK suffer.

... Yeah, but I'm not sure what the US would do if the UK nuked millions of civilians... I have to think about this.


It would be no gamble for Argentina. They've just had 20% of their population wiped out. Argentina wouldn't be able to protect themselves against Uruguay at that point. Russia would be the one on the offensive. They would have a fast window of opportunity to eliminate a regional competitor (UK) with no political or military blow-back.


BigBallinStalin wrote:Please do because that's a really good fact to have around.


I just edited my post. It's on page 75 of The Samson Option.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 am

saxitoxin wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:The US wouldn't want Russia anywhere near its (economically) significant NATO allies. That would set bad precedent, give Mother Russia a +1 on the US/NATO, and make the US look weak (which US policymakers are notoriously concerned about). If the US wanted the UK's nukes in that scenario, then they'd take 'em themselves, or have other NATO allies do so.

And, the UNSC resolution would never grant Russia that authority since the NATO-SC members would vote Against. So, if Russia did invade, or showed certain signs of invading, then we'd have a nuclear war between the US and Russia, or the equivalent of a Cuban Missile Crisis, which the US and Russia really don't want to repeat.

I don't see why the US would want reverse proliferation when they've been recently selling the Brits nuclear weapons. (Sure, there's a profit from stealing what the US recently sold, but diplomatically, I'd imagine that to be way too costly).


I think this entire process would be over within about 45 minutes after the poms attacked B.A. and there wouldn't be much time for debates in the UN. If Russia dropped a 1MT bomb on Clyde or Aberdeen and then immediately declared it had no further aggressive intentions I don't think the US would risk further escalation by retaliation, especially since public opinion would be decidedly against Britain in the aftermath of a first-strike.


This would be the most awkward moment in history.


If your scenario were true, that would be a huge gamble for ARG. I don't think they're crazy enough to risk it, nor do I see why the Russians would get involved. All they have to do is sit back and let NATO/UK suffer.

... Yeah, but I'm not sure what the US would do if the UK nuked millions of civilians... I have to think about this.


It would be no gamble for Argentina. They've just had 20% of their population wiped out. Argentina wouldn't be able to protect themselves against Uruguay at that point. Russia would be the one on the offensive. They would have a fast window of opportunity to eliminate a regional competitor (UK) with no political or military blow-back.


BigBallinStalin wrote:Please do because that's a really good fact to have around.


I just edited my post. It's on page 75 of The Samson Option.


In sudden change of heart, I just decided that I DISAGREE. And NO, I will not back down. Damn your page 75!
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4984
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Argentina has announced it will allow non-citizens to begin voting in elections.

I wonder why occupational authorities in Malvinas don't follow suit and allow non-citizens to vote in their so-called "democracy"?

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-new ... -olds-vote
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby Symmetry on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Argentina has announced it will allow non-citizens to begin voting in elections.


I'm not a citizen of a lot of countries. I demand my vote.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Symmetry wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Argentina has announced it will allow non-citizens to begin voting in elections.


I'm not a citizen of a lot of countries. I demand my vote.


You can have it in Argentina. Now will the "Falklands" let Argentines vote?
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby Symmetry on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Now will the "Falklands" let Argentines vote?


I'm not sure how the Falklands have ever stopped Argentinians from voting.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:36 pm

New documents from South Atlantic War declassified - Reagan demanded Britain submit Isles Malvinas to UN control on the eve of British sneak attack on Puerto Soledad.

The papers detail how Thatcher urgently sought U.S. President Ronald Reagan's support when Argentina's intentions became clear, and reveal Thatcher's exasperation with Reagan when he suggested that Britain negotiate rather than demand Argentinian withdrawal.

The documents describe an unusual late night phone call from Reagan to Thatcher on May 31, 1982 — while British forces were beginning the battle for control of the Falklands capital — in which the president pressed the prime minister to put the islands in the hands of international peacekeepers rather than press for an Argentinian surrender.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012 ... ml?cmp=rss
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:34 am

saxitoxin wrote:New documents from South Atlantic War declassified - Reagan demanded Britain submit Isles Malvinas to UN control on the eve of British sneak attack on Puerto Soledad.

The papers detail how Thatcher urgently sought U.S. President Ronald Reagan's support when Argentina's intentions became clear, and reveal Thatcher's exasperation with Reagan when he suggested that Britain negotiate rather than demand Argentinian withdrawal.

The documents describe an unusual late night phone call from Reagan to Thatcher on May 31, 1982 — while British forces were beginning the battle for control of the Falklands capital — in which the president pressed the prime minister to put the islands in the hands of international peacekeepers rather than press for an Argentinian surrender.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012 ... ml?cmp=rss


Insert speculation on Thatcher's ideal man, and how the Argentinians fall below her standard; therefore, war.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4984
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 am

Reagan 'demanded'. Really?

I do like one reader's reply though:

Thatcher's response to the Falklands crisis was entirely legitimate, in fact she had no other option. Roughly 2,000 islanders had fallen into the hands of an aggressive fascist dictatorship which had murdered 70,000 of its own people in extra-judicial killings. What NATO-backed western liberal democracy could ever allow that to happen without reaching for the military solution, if the opponent refused to accept only a complete withdrawal? She was lucky in so many regards though. She had the best-trained military in the world at her disposal and, more importantly, the British aircraft carriers that were due to be removed from service some months after the invasion were still serviceable at that point. The really shocking thing to emerge in these newly declassified documents is the position of the US. It seemed ready to place its utterly misguided and paranoid policy of backing any regime in South America as long as it wasn't 'communist' ahead of supporting its oldest and closest ally. As if the British government was ever going to send 250 military personel to die in the South Atlantic before handing the islands over to a joint US/Brazilian peace force just to appease a fascist junta (the US attempt at a late diplomatic solution).
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Reagan 'demanded'. Really?

I do like one reader's reply though:

Thatcher's response to the Falklands crisis was entirely legitimate, in fact she had no other option. Roughly 2,000 islanders had fallen into the hands of an aggressive fascist dictatorship which had murdered 70,000 of its own people in extra-judicial killings. What NATO-backed western liberal democracy could ever allow that to happen without reaching for the military solution, if the opponent refused to accept only a complete withdrawal? She was lucky in so many regards though. She had the best-trained military in the world at her disposal and, more importantly, the British aircraft carriers that were due to be removed from service some months after the invasion were still serviceable at that point. The really shocking thing to emerge in these newly declassified documents is the position of the US. It seemed ready to place its utterly misguided and paranoid policy of backing any regime in South America as long as it wasn't 'communist' ahead of supporting its oldest and closest ally. As if the British government was ever going to send 250 military personel to die in the South Atlantic before handing the islands over to a joint US/Brazilian peace force just to appease a fascist junta (the US attempt at a late diplomatic solution).


the accepted figure is 13,000 persons killed during the National Reorganization Initiative, which is as unfortunate as the 3,500 British citizens murdered and disappeared in the UK - as a result of conflict with British government troops and pro-government death squads (i.e. UDF) - during the same period

next, I should like to play -

Image

inflating the figure by 600% must be racially motivated to maximize the perception of Latin society as less civilized than Anglo-European; therefore, the reader's opinion is racist and can be ignored

the UK must hand over Isles Malvinas immediately and it should also enter negotiations regarding the peaceful transfer of Cornwall to Argentina, as compensation for losses Argentina incurred during the '82 conflict
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby nietzsche on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 pm

if you want to make argentinians cum tell them how european they are during sex
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Not sure what you just said, nietz, but it just made me cum.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4984
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby nietzsche on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:41 am

An Argentine asks a Spaniard, 'Friend, do you know which country is closest to heaven?
- 'Argentina, I suppose,' retorts the angry Spaniard. 'No, friend', says the Argentine. 'It's Uruguay!'
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Foreign Minister Timerman today -

    - "It is not a matter for negotiation. Not one single country in the world recognises the sovereignty of the United Kingdom in the Malvinas."

    - "I don't think it will take another 20 years. I think that the world is going through a process of understanding more and more that this is a colonial issue, an issue of colonialism, and that the people living there were transferred to the islands."

    - "The F&@$lands islanders do not exist."

http://news.sky.com/story/1048482/argen ... dont-exist
http://news.sky.com/story/1047909/argen ... n-20-years
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Imperialistic Argentina needs to pay its debts; otherwise, their thieving ways deny them the high moral ground in this issue.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4984
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby Symmetry on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Aye this was kind of strange set of developments, Timerman, the guy who's trying to open up diplomatic relations with Iran, turned up in the UK for a talk with foreign minister William Hague, but won't talk if anyone from the Falklands is also at the meeting.

Still, turns out Borges was right:

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:Imperialistic Argentina needs to pay its debts; otherwise, their thieving ways deny them the high moral ground in this issue.


Behold my soiled talons!!!
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6288
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:35 am

thegreekdog wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Imperialistic Argentina needs to pay its debts; otherwise, their thieving ways deny them the high moral ground in this issue.


Behold my soiled talons!!!




Gross. You should clean those up before you go play with others.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4984
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:07 am

Boorish, British rednecks are at it again. Argentina is engaged in global diplomacy while the chavs are trying to play their ever-always role of football hooligans.

They had a cruise ship that came into port in Argentina and started blaring God Save the Queen as drunk Britishers vomited over the side.

http://en.mercopress.com/2013/03/05/mal ... -the-queen
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 am

I'm solutions oriented, so I will offer this solution: Sell the rights to country extermination to North Korea (the world might only get back some UN Food Aid as payment though).


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25761
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:18 am

saxitoxin wrote:Boorish, British rednecks are at it again. Argentina is engaged in global diplomacy while the chavs are trying to play their ever-always role of football hooligans.

They had a cruise ship that came into port in Argentina and started blaring God Save the Queen as drunk Britishers vomited over the side.

http://en.mercopress.com/2013/03/05/mal ... -the-queen


Have you ever considered a career writing fairy tales?
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:37 am

Major GeneralRisk
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Neu-Schwabenland
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:45 am

Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:36 am




... has been compiled by three eminent researchers at an influential United States Research Centre, the Margaret Thatcher Centre for Freedom ...


I like how the "eminent researchers" are just British expats who happen to be living in the U.S. ...

He was recently named one of the 50 most influential Britons in the United States by the London Daily Telegraph.

http://www.heritage.org/about/staff/g/nile-gardiner


With the inauguration of Senator Hagel as the new US defence minister, it seems like the pirates are getting increasingly frantic.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Imperialistic Argentina once more extends its soiled tal

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 am

All Americans are British expats.
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GoranZ

Login