Conquer Club

Zimmerman vs. DMX - Boxing Match?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Concerning Zimmerman Verdict

Total votes : 0

Re: Trayvon/Zimmerman: Full Interview

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:"There are 2 Trayvons in America" - one of them is 12 years old, 5'8 and 130 pounds and looks like a young Obama and just likes to eat skittles, the other one is a 17 year old self named "NoLimitNi$$a" who was serving his 3rd suspension from school on drug related charges, liked to flip the bird a lot, and idolized the thug life.

Which one sounds more plausible to you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Killing him is okay. His idolization of the thug life, drug use and flipping of the bird makes it okay.

Greece, you are a smart person. Don't go dumb on me.

Those are your words, not mine, and not even close to mine. It has nothing to do with Trayvon, and 100% to do with American's perceptions which were molded by the media.

:roll:
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm

GBU56 wrote:The facts are that Zimmerman is a consistent liar, as his wife.

Zimmerman was told by 911 operator to NOT confront the suspect. Zimmerman was armed with a gun, suspect was armed with what...candy and something to drink????

And Zimmerman complied............ Sounds like you are basing your understanding on the edited version of the 911 tape. The operator said "are you following him" Z said "yes" the operator said "we don't need you to do that" and Z said "Okay."

Seriously, there are enough lies in this case. We don't need more
Major Phatscotty

Postby GBU56 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

Zimmerman was told by 911 operator to NOT confront the suspect. Zimmerman was armed with a gun, suspect was armed with what...candy and something to drink????

And Zimmerman complied............ Sounds like you are basing your understanding on the edited version of the 911 tape. The operator said "are you following him" Z said "yes" the operator said "we don't need you to do that" and Z said "Okay."

Damn you're so misinformed. Zimmerman followed the kid and got out of his car. All this right after 911 operator told him not too. What a tough guy Zimmerman is, heh...has to carry a gun for his own protection against someone carrying candy and a soft drink.

Zimmerman is a coward, period! I have all sorts of guns in my house, but I don't carry them around with me while I'm driving looking for a "hero moment". He shot the kid and should be charged for murder. I feel horrible for the Trayvon family and friends, as they will never see their son, grandson, nephew and friend grow up and live a full life.

Zimmerman is a bigot, coward and sexual predator.
Sergeant 1st Class GBU56

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm

GBU56 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Damn you're so misinformed. Zimmerman followed the kid and got out of his car. All this right after 911 operator told him not too. What a tough guy Zimmerman is, heh...has to carry a gun for his own protection against someone carrying candy and a soft drink.

Zimmerman is a coward, period! I have all sorts of guns in my house, but I don't carry them around with me while I'm driving looking for a "hero moment". He shot the kid and should be charged for murder. I feel horrible for the Trayvon family and friends, as they will never see their son, grandson, nephew and friend grow up and live a full life.

Why don't you show me the actual quote from the 911 call. This will answer who is misinformed, and who is spreading the lies.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Baron Von PWN on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
GBU56 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Why don't you show me the actual quote from the 911 call. This will answer who is misinformed, and who is spreading the lies.

You said earlier Trayvon weighed more than zimerman. Do you have a source or are you spreading lies?
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:"There are 2 Trayvons in America" - one of them is 12 years old, 5'8 and 130 pounds and looks like a young Obama and just likes to eat skittles, the other one is a 17 year old self named "NoLimitNi$$a" who was serving his 3rd suspension from school on drug related charges, liked to flip the bird a lot, and idolized the thug life.

Which one sounds more plausible to you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Killing him is okay. His idolization of the thug life, drug use and flipping of the bird makes it okay.

Greece, you are a smart person. Don't go dumb on me.

Those are your words, not mine, and not even close to mine. It has nothing to do with Trayvon, and 100% to do with American's perceptions which were molded by the media.

And yet, you're the one using those things as an excuse.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm

GBU56 wrote:Zimmerman is a bigot, coward and sexual predator.

Uh...what?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Baron Von PWN wrote:You said earlier Trayvon weighed more than zimerman. Do you have a source or are you spreading lies?

You guys still haven't figured out why Phatscotty's all over the defense of Zimmerman? It's his "hero moment"...don't you remember everything Phatscotty was saying about "if he had been there" back when we were talking about the shooting in (I think it was) Norway? That is the lens that Phatscotty is viewing this incident through.

Re: Trayvon/Zimmerman: Full Interview bottom of page 64

Postby spurgistan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Not really. I'm pretty sure it's just his usual reflexive "liberals think it, so it's wrong" shtick.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:30 am

Baron Von PWN wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
GBU56 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

You said earlier Trayvon weighed more than zimerman. Do you have a source or are you spreading lies?

I have posted tons of sources. We just finished talking about how all the sources have different information. I think that was on the last page....what is for sure is that Trayvon was much, much taller than Zimmerman. No matter how much the weight, it's pretty perverse to argue that the 5'11"-6'3" guy is the smaller person, compared to a 5'3"-5'7" person. If you are confused because of Woodruff's derailing, I understand.

Plus, there is the whole thing that Zimmerman did not land a single blow, but received over a dozen blows and had numerous injuries. Care to take a wild guess who the bigger guy is? Just to pre-empt what I know your response will be, yes I admit that the bigger person does not always totally dominate a fight, I just hope that you can admit the bigger person almost always does win the fight, and should at least be able to land a single punch.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 am

Woodruff wrote:
Baron Von PWN wrote:You said earlier Trayvon weighed more than zimerman. Do you have a source or are you spreading lies?

You guys still haven't figured out why Phatscotty's all over the defense of Zimmerman? It's his "hero moment"...don't you remember everything Phatscotty was saying about "if he had been there" back when we were talking about the shooting in (I think it was) Norway? That is the lens that Phatscotty is viewing this incident through.

that isn't a hero moment stick-boy. It's a moment when people around you are being shot, and you are able to do something to stop it, and you stop it. It's a pretty simple concept to understand. But then again, hey, it's Woodruff.

And how you can possibly compare taking action with a gun when people around you are being shot, to a situation of taking action with a gun when people around you are not being shot, just shows that you are either a giant stick-boy or a giant troll.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:34 am

Phatscotty wrote:I have posted tons of sources. We just finished talking about how all the sources have different information. I think that was on the last page....what is for sure is that Trayvon was much, much taller than Zimmerman. No matter how much the weight, it's pretty perverse to argue that the 5'11"-6'3" guy is the smaller person, compared to a 5'3"-5'7" person. If you are confused because of Woodruff's derailing, I understand.

Woodruff's derailing? Phatscotty, in a fight, the shorter, heavier guy is going to have a TREMENDOUS advantage over a taller, thinner guy unless he's an utter incompetent. Yet you want to pretend that the only thing that matters is height. Do you ever seriously consider that you might be a bigot?

Phatscotty wrote:Plus, there is the whole thing that Zimmerman did not land a single blow

Wait, what? You ARE a bigot, aren't you?

Phatscotty wrote:but received over a dozen blows and had numerous injuries. Care to take a wild guess who the bigger guy is? Just to pre-empt what I know your response will be, yes I admit that the bigger person does not always totally dominate a fight, I just hope that you can admit the bigger person almost always does win the fight, and should at least be able to land a single punch.

In a fight, the shorter, heavier guy is going to have a tremendous advantage unless he's an utter incompetent.

Postby Woodruff on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:35 am

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

that isn't a hero moment stick-boy. It's a moment when people around you are being shot, and you are able to do something to stop it, and you stop it. It's a pretty simple concept to understand. But then again, hey, it's Woodruff.

I have no doubt in my mind that you'd be cowering behind a desk pissing your pants while kids were being shot around you. It's easy to tell the type...they always want to talk about what they'd do.

Phatscotty wrote:And how you can possibly compare taking action with a gun when people around you are being shot, to a situation of taking action with a gun when people around you are not being shot, just shows that you are either a giant stick-boy or a giant troll.

Because you're just the sort of type that wants to talk big and do nothing.

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 am

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

I have no doubt in my mind that you'd be cowering behind a desk pissing your pants while kids were being shot around you. It's easy to tell the type...they always want to talk about what they'd do.

Phatscotty wrote:And how you can possibly compare taking action with a gun when people around you are being shot, to a situation of taking action with a gun when people around you are not being shot, just shows that you are either a giant stick-boy or a giant troll.

Because you're just the sort of type that wants to talk big and do nothing.

An attack on me, and nothing to do with the thread. Changes nothing, proves nothing. You are trolling
Major Phatscotty

Postby Night Strike on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:36 am

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Plus, there is the whole thing that Zimmerman did not land a single blow

How is that bigotry??

Major Night Strike

Postby puppydog85 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 am

Well, as a short, heavier guy fighting my taller skinnier brother-in-laws I am glad to know that I am an incompetent. The number 1 thing in a fight is something called reach. Go look it up or just watch a Mohammed Ali fight.
Sergeant 1st Class puppydog85

Postby notyou2 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 am

puppydog85 wrote:Well, as a short, heavier guy fighting my taller skinnier brother-in-laws I am glad to know that I am an incompetent. The number 1 thing in a fight is something called reach. Go look it up or just watch a Mohammed Ali fight.

On the ground, reach is no longer an advantage, weight is.
Captain notyou2

Postby puppydog85 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 am

Not exactly right, notyou2. For example UFCs 1 & 2 Gracie was waaaay less weight than some people. I would state that position is probably the most important on the ground (eg. mount position)

But you are correct in pointing out my error. I should have said that in a stand up fight reach is probably the most important (after skill of course, a raw rookie vs. a golden glove).
Sergeant 1st Class puppydog85

Postby comic boy on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 am

Night Strike wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

How is that bigotry??

I would have thought you of all people would be aware of the definition but just to remind you ;
Bigot - Obstinately or Intolerantly devoted to their own prejudices and opinions.
Perhaps you might want to re-read this entire thread and point out where Scotty has been balanced , fair and unbiased in his opinions.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby john9blue on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 am

comic boy wrote:
I would have thought you of all people would be aware of the definition but just to remind you ;
Bigot - Obstinately or Intolerantly devoted to their own prejudices and opinions.

this describes almost everyone
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby comic boy on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 am

john9blue wrote:
comic boy wrote:

I disagree , sure we all have prejudices but it doesn't follow that we pursue them in an obstinate or intolerant fashion. If one has a fixed position on a certain matter and is unwilling to be open minded then by definition that view is bigoted.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby john9blue on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 am

comic boy wrote:If one has a fixed position on a certain matter and is unwilling to be open minded then by definition that view is bigoted.

again, this describes almost everyone.

maybe you don't understand because you live in the beacon of progressive freethought that is england ;)
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby comic boy on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 pm

john9blue wrote:
comic boy wrote:If one has a fixed position on a certain matter and is unwilling to be open minded then by definition that view is bigoted.

again, this describes almost everyone.

maybe you don't understand because you live in the beacon of progressive freethought that is england ;)

Well its true that a lot of Americans do seem to view issues in a very black or white way ( excuse the pun :D )
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby GBU56 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Woodruff wrote:
GBU56 wrote:Zimmerman is a bigot, coward and sexual predator.

Uh...what?

Zimmerman's much younger female relative claims she has been sexually abused by him. She'll be testifying in court.
Sergeant 1st Class GBU56

Postby Night Strike on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 pm

comic boy wrote:
john9blue wrote:
comic boy wrote:

I disagree , sure we all have prejudices but it doesn't follow that we pursue them in an obstinate or intolerant fashion. If one has a fixed position on a certain matter and is unwilling to be open minded then by definition that view is bigoted.

Why should a person be "open minded" when they're already siding with the truth?
Major Night Strike

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,