Zimmerman vs. DMX - Boxing Match?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Concerning Zimmerman Verdict

I agree and am not American
12
25%
I disagree and am not American
3
6%
I agree and am mostly liberal
6
13%
I disagree and am mostly liberal
6
13%
I agree and am mostly conservative
13
27%
I disagree and am mostly conservative
2
4%
AOG easy as 123
6
13%
 
Total votes : 48

Zimmerman vs. DMX - Boxing Match?

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Last weekend in the city of Chicago alone, gangbangers slaughtered ten people and wounded another forty. The youngest fatality is only six years old. The youngest person wounded is only one-year-old. Many of the victim were pedestrians sprayed with bullets in drive by shootings. The national news has said nothing about this.

So why does one shooting in Florida warrant weeks of national news? Why has there been thousands of articles a day, for the last four days, about one single shooting?

Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.

Literally thousands of articles contain at least one false statement in the first couple of lines. They usually read "George ZImmerman, a white man," or "shoot by a white man." Zimmerman is described by family as a multiracial Hispanic. His appearance is clearly that of a Latino/Mestizo individual. However, the media wants him to be white because that better fits the political narrative they are trying to artificially create. Many news articles have also claimed the neighborhood is "mostly white." This is also a lie. The neighborhood is only 49% white. It is over half non-white.

All the way back on February 27th, the local Orlando Fox station interviewed the witness who dialed 911. Almost none of the thousands of articles since have mentioned any of the details described by the witness. Some, however, have attributed false statements to this witness. On March 16th, the Sanford police department released new details to the Orlando Sentinel. Once again, these details have been ignored or changed by the media.

1. The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.
2. The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.
3. Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.
4. Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals. The Miami Herald wrote about this on March 17th. None of the thousands of articles and cable news segments that came after, thought this was important.

In fact the Miami Herald goes on to interview neighbor, Ibrahim Rashada, who is black. Rashada ​confirms that there has been a lot of crime in the neighborhood and indicates to the reporter that the perpetrators are usually black.

The media also characterizes Trayvon as a "model student." In fact, he under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.

Now that you know the suppressed facts of the case, you can for form a better more balanced opinion. Maybe you still think Zimmerman was wrong to pull the trigger. However, I think you will come to the conclusion that the "mainstream" clearly is pushing an agenda. Even when they have to grossly alter and adjust a story to fit that agenda.


http://www.examiner.com/charleston-cons ... von-martin
Last edited by Phatscotty on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:51 am, edited 43 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby codeblue1018 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Although a senseless tragedy, people continually rush to judgement without knowing the facts in it's entirety. This is precisely why an arrest wasn't made to begin with.
User avatar
Captain codeblue1018
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:08 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (8)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm

How did Zimmerman get a broken nose? How did he get a cut on the back of his head?

Just wondering if anyone knows.
Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Baron Von PWN on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 am

Phatscotty wrote:
How did Zimmerman get a broken nose?
How did he get a cut on the back of his head?
Just wondering if anyone knows.


Heh now your post sort of rhymes. You should make all your posts this way scotty.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm
Location: Capital region ,Canada
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby comic boy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 am

Phatscotty wrote:How did Zimmerman get a broken nose? How did he get a cut on the back of his head?

Just wondering if anyone knows.


Have you seen an official medical report confirming these injuries or are you relying on the above article ?
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Aradhus on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 am

Phatscotty wrote:How did Zimmerman get a broken nose? How did he get a cut on the back of his head?

Just wondering if anyone knows.



Assuming that is true, could it be that he attacked the kid he was fucking stalking, and the kid defended himself?

You guys are clowns.
User avatar
Major Aradhus
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Commie Central
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Aradhus on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:56 am

What size/weight is Zimmerman(the serial 911 caller about suspicious black people)

What size/weight is Martin?

Zimmerman said "they always get away with it", this time he was making sure one of those thug blacks paid for the crimes obviously commiting by his thug black friends.
User avatar
Major Aradhus
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Commie Central
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 pm

I beleive the main point of the article and this post is that ones opinions are formed by the information that is published.

I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.

This just proves that all the information is not out and if one forms an opinion outside the given media narrative or raises specific questions, their morality, charachter or ethics may be called into question.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby comic boy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:I beleive the main point of the article and this post is that ones opinions are formed by the information that is published.

I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.

This just proves that all the information is not out and if one forms an opinion outside the given media narrative or raises specific questions, their morality, charachter or ethics may be called into question.


Surely the point is that it shouldn't take a month of media enquiry and demonstrations before an enquiry is announced , that should have happened as a matter of course.
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby keiths31 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:39 pm

This isn't getting a lot of airtime up here in my part of Canada, but from what I have seen and read it certainly seems like Zimmerman was in the wrong and a teen aged kid is dead. But why, with all the public and media outcry over this (even from the American president), has Zimmerman not been charged with anything yet? It would seem that the court of public opinion has already crucified this man. Why haven't the police been able to gather enough evidence to charge him with murder or the least manslaughter? A coverup, with this much public attention, seems almost impossible. The above article is the only one I have seen so far that has differing facts (and it is from a strongly agenda driven site it appears).
This is just a sad story all around. I hope the truth comes out and if charges are warranted, this man goes to jail.
User avatar
Lieutenant keiths31
 
Posts: 2202
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (20)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby comic boy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 pm

keiths31 wrote:This isn't getting a lot of airtime up here in my part of Canada, but from what I have seen and read it certainly seems like Zimmerman was in the wrong and a teen aged kid is dead. But why, with all the public and media outcry over this (even from the American president), has Zimmerman not been charged with anything yet? It would seem that the court of public opinion has already crucified this man. Why haven't the police been able to gather enough evidence to charge him with murder or the least manslaughter? A coverup, with this much public attention, seems almost impossible. The above article is the only one I have seen so far that has differing facts (and it is from a strongly agenda driven site it appears).
This is just a sad story all around. I hope the truth comes out and if charges are warranted, this man goes to jail.


From what I gather Zimmerman pleaded self defence and the local police accepted it as such , seems incredible but there you are.
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Aradhus on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Weight Trayvon Martin 140 lbs
Weight George Zimmerman 250 lbs
User avatar
Major Aradhus
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Commie Central
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby keiths31 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 pm

comic boy wrote:
keiths31 wrote:This isn't getting a lot of airtime up here in my part of Canada, but from what I have seen and read it certainly seems like Zimmerman was in the wrong and a teen aged kid is dead. But why, with all the public and media outcry over this (even from the American president), has Zimmerman not been charged with anything yet? It would seem that the court of public opinion has already crucified this man. Why haven't the police been able to gather enough evidence to charge him with murder or the least manslaughter? A coverup, with this much public attention, seems almost impossible. The above article is the only one I have seen so far that has differing facts (and it is from a strongly agenda driven site it appears).
This is just a sad story all around. I hope the truth comes out and if charges are warranted, this man goes to jail.


From what I gather Zimmerman pleaded self defence and the local police accepted it as such , seems incredible but there you are.


That's what I have heard/read too. But there has to be more to it than that. Is there an investigation going on down there?
User avatar
Lieutenant keiths31
 
Posts: 2202
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (20)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Everyone has raised good points in this thread.

What's not in dispute, though, is that Zimmerman pursued Martin after being cautioned by police not to do that. If he is the victim of a horrible wrong he bears at least partial responsibility on that front.

People have an obligation to act when they see life threatened. Not only do they not have an obligation, it is exceptionally unwise, to intervene in cases of misdemeanors or civil wrongs. If someone is being robbed or beaten, intervene if you feel you can. But, if a mentally ill woman is screaming in class, call the police. If a suspicious person is in your neighborhood, call the police. If someone is giving tugjobs in the park, call the police. If you feel you absolutely need to intervene directly in minor situational disturbances, volunteer as a special constable or police reserve. Zimmerman was volunteering for the neighborhood "watch." The key word being the last one.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:41 pm

There is now. A special State Attorney has been appointed, the police chief has stepped down amongst death threats.

I have been arguing with people on FB page "Iluvbeingblack" and Iron Butterfly nailed it. Repeatedly, my morality, charachter or ethics has been called into question. The funniest thing is, my main point on that page has been "We don't have all the information" and "all the facts aren't in" but that was enough to get my life threatened. I also noticed people were posting the home address of the police chief and calling for his lynching. There were many people like there are here, who simply do not believe that there is another side to the story.

Many people I have talked to are sickened by the misinformation. A TYT video with Cenk says that Zimmerman is a white person, when he is clearly a multiracial Hispanic. (is this really how far they have to stretch things to paint white people as racist?) The NY Times has called Zimmerman a "white-hispanic" lol. I guess they are inventing terms now? Forum goers who are used to the filth poster here may not be surprised, but many people are. From what I have seen, most people base all their fantasy facts on the possibility that Zimmerman may have called "them" coons. (was Trayvon alone?) If you ask me, it sounded like he said "fuckin fools". Either way, you can't be sure what he said....but like that matters, right? Even the audio people who isolated the comment and boosted the volume cannot be sure what he said.

Nobody has even heard the other side of the story, yet people are calling for blood and holding skittles rallies all across the country. Of course Obama did not bring any calm to the situation with his comments, and instead further fanned the flames.

This all makes sense if you read the book by Obama's hero "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky (dedicated on page one to Satan). The media plays by these rules too.
Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Phatscotty wrote:There is now. A special State Attorney has been appointed, the police chief has stepped down amongst death threats.

I have been arguing with people on FB page "Iluvbeingblack" and Iron Butterfly nailed it. Repeatedly, my morality, charachter or ethics has been called into question. The funniest thing is, my main point on that page has been "We don't have all the information" and "all the facts aren't in" but that was enough to get my life threatened. I also noticed people were posting the home address of the police chief and calling for his lynching. There were many people like there are here, who simply do not believe that there is another side to the story.

Many people I have talked to are sickened by the misinformation. A TYT video with Cenk says that Zimmerman is a white person, when he is clearly a multiracial Hispanic. (is this really how far they have to stretch things to paint white people as racist?) The NY Times has called Zimmerman a "white-hispanic" lol. I guess they are inventing terms now? Forum goers who are used to the filth poster here may not be surprised, but many people are. From what I have seen, most people base all their fantasy facts on the possibility that Zimmerman may have called "them" coons. (was Trayvon alone?) If you ask me, it sounded like he said "fuckin fools". Either way, you can't be sure what he said....but like that matters, right? Even the audio people who isolated the comment and boosted the volume cannot be sure what he said.

Nobody has even heard the other side of the story, yet people are calling for blood and holding skittles rallies all across the country. Of course Obama did not bring any calm to the situation with his comments, and instead further fanned the flames.

This all makes sense if you read the book by Obama's hero "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky (dedicated on page one to Satan). The media plays by these rules too.


Hmm, bit of an odd take on the story, at least from my perspective. All of the reporting I've read mentioned the racial element, but made no claims that Zimmerman was white. I'm not sure that TYT is really a major news source, so at least from my POV, you're setting up a bit of a strawman, if that's your main bit of evidence.

I guess I'd take issue with the strange claim that somehow the "other side" hasn't been given a chance. It's a bit of an odd claim given that Zimmerman was not charged, and his side was taken at face value until protests saw the case being re-examined.

Also, your argument makes slightly less sense if you think Saul Alinsky is involved in any way at all, and that's with your argument teetering on the edge of incoherence as is.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Symm, the other side of the story is just beginning to be told. The only side most people have is what the super-honest media is reporting, but they almost never try to stir people into a frenzy...right? Why didn't the media report that George was also hospitalized? And just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean American media wasn't all over this as a white on black hate crime, because they definitely were. Perhaps you weren't following early enough, but now that we know he is Hispanic, you probably won't see any more reports as to the whiteness of the shooter? And it's not even like this is close to the first time the media has done basically the exact same thing. This is how Progressives operate, we see it over and over and over again, and it's right out of Saul Alinsky's playbook.

what the media reported as a hateful racist white person....(forward to about 40 seconds to skip the commentary)


was actually a black person....


Saul Alinksy strategy is fully in play. Perhaps you would like to get into that? I am more than willing to back it up. So far, you have countered that my argument is incoherent. Let's clear it up shall we?

Zimmermans lawyer finally made a statement yesterday, and now witnesses are starting to speak out about how Trayvon was in fact assaulting George. Spose that will get the witness a few more death threats and accusations that the witness doesn't know what he is talking about and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do.

Look at the media pawns go! Wind them up, and they follow orders!

Image

Image

Who needs both sides of the story when you have a mass of people for whom one side of the story is good enough!

A new witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting has come forward, claiming the Florida teen did in fact attack neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, according to media reports.

(Related: Report: New Audio Surfaces of Trayvon Martin Shooter

Zimmerman has said he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense, though Martin was reportedly carrying only a bag of Skittles and an iced tea when he was killed. Despite a loud national outcry, Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged in Martin’s death.

According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:

“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.

On Friday night, Zimmerman attorney Craig Sonner appeared on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” and said he client sustained a broken nose and a head laceration on the night of the incident.

“His nose was broken, he sustained injury to his nose and on the back of his head he sustained a cut that was serious enough that probably should have had stitches…it was an injury that was done by Trayvon Martin,” Sonner said.

Watch below, via CNN:


video interview with the witnesses can be found here
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report- ... zimmerman/
Last edited by Phatscotty on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Dude, even you will have to admit that that is pretty weak. Zimmerman's side, far from being unheard, was the side that the case was judged on, hence him not being being charged. In the bizarro world you seem to be arguing from, Trayvon Martin's side was heard, and Zimmerman, who again, has not been charged, was somehow silenced.

Indeed you seem to be arguing that actually acknowledging the genuine other side- i.e., Trayvon Martin's side, is somehow the main take, where it's actually the opposition to the official line.

You don't usually buy into authority like this. What gives?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Symmetry wrote:Dude, even you will have to admit that that is pretty weak. Zimmerman's side, far from being unheard, was the side that the case was judged on, hence him not being being charged. In the bizarro world you seem to be arguing from, Trayvon Martin's side was heard, and Zimmerman, who again, has not been charged, was somehow silenced.

Indeed you seem to be arguing that actually acknowledging the genuine other side- i.e., Trayvon Martin's side, is somehow the main take, where it's actually the opposition to the official line.

You don't usually buy into authority like this. What gives?


Yeah symm, just cuz he wasn't charged means that his side of the story has been told to everyone. Of course there is a problem with the official line, which has been "An innocent young black man who just wanted some skittles and tea was hunted down in cold blood by a WHITE wannabe neighborhood patrol who is hiding behind a GUN law along with a police cover-up" :roll: Nobody even knew that George had a broken nose and cuts to the back of his head until a few days ago. The media did not want to report that, and they didn't until just recently. I know becuase I have been getting in the faces of MANY people at these Trayvon rallies, and when I ask them how George received his injuries, many of them called me a liar just for saying he was injured and completely refuse to believe the truth. This whole incident happened over a month ago.....yup.....his story, even the most basic facts......totally heard! :roll: Oh but if the media reported all of the basic facts of the story, then there wouldn't be any rallies all across the country....right? Then they couldn't control people through fear and racism and turn that into votes....right? Alinsky!!!!!!!!!!


FYI, that side of the story you refer to will not be shared fully until the grand jury starts, and maybe not even then....the police report has not been made public, and only some of the 911 calls have been released.

"Far from unheard"? That is what's bizarro and weak. I will continue to give you a pass because you do not live in America and can't fully grasp the context of what is going on in our media.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Dude, even you will have to admit that that is pretty weak. Zimmerman's side, far from being unheard, was the side that the case was judged on, hence him not being being charged. In the bizarro world you seem to be arguing from, Trayvon Martin's side was heard, and Zimmerman, who again, has not been charged, was somehow silenced.

Indeed you seem to be arguing that actually acknowledging the genuine other side- i.e., Trayvon Martin's side, is somehow the main take, where it's actually the opposition to the official line.

You don't usually buy into authority like this. What gives?


Yeah symm, just cuz he wasn't charged means that his side of the story has been told to everyone. :roll: Nobody even knew that George had a broken nose and cuts to the back of his head until a few days ago. I know becuae I have been getting in the faces of MANY people at these Trayvon rallies, and when I ask them how George received his injuries, many of them called me a liar just for saying he was injured and completely refuse to believe the truth. This whole incident happened over a month ago.....yup.....his story, even the most basic facts......totally heard! :roll: Oh but if the media reported all of the basic facts of the story, then there wouldn't be any rallies all across the country....right?

whats that about weak? bizarro?

FYI, that side of the story you refer to will not be shared fully until the grand jury starts, and maybe not even then....


Perhaps, and I say this carefully, your take on this is perhaps not great if it mostly involves "getting in the faces of MANY people". Take a step back, have a look at less obscure bits of the interwebs, and don't think that I'm your enemy on this. Sanity can be your ally.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Dude, even you will have to admit that that is pretty weak. Zimmerman's side, far from being unheard, was the side that the case was judged on, hence him not being being charged. In the bizarro world you seem to be arguing from, Trayvon Martin's side was heard, and Zimmerman, who again, has not been charged, was somehow silenced.

Indeed you seem to be arguing that actually acknowledging the genuine other side- i.e., Trayvon Martin's side, is somehow the main take, where it's actually the opposition to the official line.

You don't usually buy into authority like this. What gives?


Yeah symm, just cuz he wasn't charged means that his side of the story has been told to everyone. :roll: Nobody even knew that George had a broken nose and cuts to the back of his head until a few days ago. I know becuae I have been getting in the faces of MANY people at these Trayvon rallies, and when I ask them how George received his injuries, many of them called me a liar just for saying he was injured and completely refuse to believe the truth. This whole incident happened over a month ago.....yup.....his story, even the most basic facts......totally heard! :roll: Oh but if the media reported all of the basic facts of the story, then there wouldn't be any rallies all across the country....right?

whats that about weak? bizarro?

FYI, that side of the story you refer to will not be shared fully until the grand jury starts, and maybe not even then....


Perhaps, and I say this carefully, your take on this is perhaps not great if it mostly involves "getting in the faces of MANY people". Take a step back, have a look at less obscure bits of the interwebs, and don't think that I'm your enemy on this. Sanity can be your ally.


Whatever. You were saying the Zimmermans side has been heard, and I tried to show you how it clearly and in many ways has not been heard and is only just starting to be heard as of yesterday.

As for your new topic of how I describe my experience arguing with Trayvon supporters by "getting in their faces", I'm just following the advice of the President. Like I said earlier, I've already received death threats and been called a hundred different negative and racist names (even here). Excuse me for not describing that experience as "a nice little chit chat"

Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Dude, it's up to you, you can engage with people who disagree with you, and do so fairly, or you can "get in the face" of folk and then complain about how your aggressive tactics (and I'm just going by the way you phrased them here) elicited a response that you, for some reason, found surprisingly to be aggressive.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Night Strike on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm

By the way, since when does an angry mob get to decide whether or not a person gets arrested? I thought we had laws, probable cause, and a burden of proof in this country. So much for Constitutional rights when the left gets their hate mobs mobilized.
Image
User avatar
Captain Night Strike
 
Posts: 8646
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Night Strike wrote:By the way, since when does an angry mob get to decide whether or not a person gets arrested? I thought we had laws, probable cause, and a burden of proof in this country. So much for Constitutional rights when the left gets their hate mobs mobilized.


The Progressive agenda is 100% opposed to the Constitution. Makes perfect sense if you ask me

Image
Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 pm

I hate to get involved in a CC race war, but - striving for honesty as I do, regardless of where it takes me - I discover that, in in this case, Scott has a factual point. I remain to be convinced on the theoretical point, but am more open to considering it.

- A Google News Archive search of the five year period from March 23, 2006 to March 23, 2011 finds only 5 instances where the phrase "is a white Hispanic" was used.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=u ... 00&bih=799

- A Google News Archive search of the last month finds the phrase was used 342 times.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=u ... 00&bih=799

Was there a recent change in the AP style guide, is a prefix being used to prevent inflaming a competitive constituency or does a white-on-black frame prevent a more compelling and salable story than just another instance of Hispanic-on-Black violence which has become very common (in California at least)?

In any case, I'm not sure how this tangibly relates to America's White-Black President Obama or his campaign against White-White Romney.
User avatar
Sergeant saxitoxin
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Behind the Counter
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Next

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login