What video/computer game are you currently playing?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: What video/computer game are you currently playing?

Postby gordon1975 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 am

Gillipig wrote:Downloaded some free pc versions of old SNES games I don't have anymore, not as fun as when you're sitting there with the old controller infront of the real console, but it brought back some memories.

dug out my xbox 1 for my 4 year old boy to try,found emulators for snes,been playing my way through all the original marios,forgot how good it was,also a bit of street fighter and starwing witch is very hard to master
God can judge my enemies, i will arrange the meeting.
Captain gordon1975

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Postby Gillipig on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 am

Serbia wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:I've started playing Skyrim again. Started over. Because I'm a glutton.

Just got an Xbox 360 at my company Christmas party, and Skyrim came in the bundle. Only just started playing it last Saturday, but already I'm addicted. Such an awesome game.

It is, too addicting though! I've spent hundreds of hours infront of that game.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Final doom, now someone tell me how to get it to play through XP!
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Lootifer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Mincraft w/Feed the Beast.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Lootifer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Serbia wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:I've started playing Skyrim again. Started over. Because I'm a glutton.

Just got an Xbox 360 at my company Christmas party, and Skyrim came in the bundle. Only just started playing it last Saturday, but already I'm addicted. Such an awesome game.

I dont understand? You got given an Xbox 360 from work?

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Lootifer wrote:Mincraft w/Feed the Beast.

Do some minecraft on Xbox (been getting a lot of updates, most recent added enchanting, watermelons, and NPCs).

But I generally watch the RoosterTeeth guys play it. Same guys who do Red vs Blue.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Lootifer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Heh, cool, I didnt know it had come out on the console.

Feed the Beast is a community made mod pack for the PC that adds a shitload of advanced/optional stuff. Its great for someone as uncreative as me since I love the game but am pretty shit at making cool stuff in vanilla, where as with things like buildcraft and railcraft I can make fully automated factories and the like.

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Lootifer wrote:Heh, cool, I didnt know it had come out on the console.

Feed the Beast is a community made mod pack for the PC that adds a shitload of advanced/optional stuff. Its great for someone as uncreative as me since I love the game but am pretty shit at making cool stuff in vanilla, where as with things like buildcraft and railcraft I can make fully automated factories and the like.

Sounds cool!
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 am

I have not started playing it yet, but I recently got Limbo, and expect to muck around with it next weekend maybe.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:58 pm

I have finished playing LIMBO. It was pretty cool, worth the Steam download. I'd probably play it again, though I've figured out the puzzles, just because I like its atmosphere.

Now I am not sure what I'll play next. I hear that a new Sim City is slated to come out in a month or two, so maybe I'll hop into that, since I haven't played a city type game since...some of the original Sim City games. Ha.

--Andy
Retired Administrator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:42 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:I have finished playing LIMBO. It was pretty cool, worth the Steam download. I'd probably play it again, though I've figured out the puzzles, just because I like its atmosphere.

Now I am not sure what I'll play next. I hear that a new Sim City is slated to come out in a month or two, so maybe I'll hop into that, since I haven't played a city type game since...some of the original Sim City games. Ha.

--Andy

If you have windows 8 or xboxlive you can always play "Wordament". It's a fun game but also a good way to widen your vocabulary. Has helped me a little bit with English, but I still have a long way to go lol.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Don't have either unfortunately. I've also heard a bit about Botanicula...maybe I'll look into it sometime.

--Andy
Retired Administrator

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:48 pm

If you haven't, try Saints Row the 3rd. Not a game to take seriously, but just a stupid fun game.

Postby Lootifer on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:I have finished playing LIMBO. It was pretty cool, worth the Steam download. I'd probably play it again, though I've figured out the puzzles, just because I like its atmosphere.

--Andy

I really really really enjoyed limbo; even if the puzzles were sometimes not that enjoyable to solve; the atmosphere is amazing. Like totes epic amazballs!

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:14 am

Lootifer wrote:

--Andy

I really really really enjoyed limbo; even if the puzzles were sometimes not that enjoyable to solve; the atmosphere is amazing. Like totes epic amazballs!

Is this Kiwi for something? The language barrier can be difficult with you people.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Juan_Bottom on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 am

I've been playing BO2 because it's there.
But I'm patiently awaiting Dead Space 3.
PerpetualPack
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:11 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:If you haven't, try Saints Row the 3rd. Not a game to take seriously, but just a stupid fun game.

I have played around with, but it never really grabbed in the same way say Vice City or San Andreas did back in the day. I think this summer I'll get back into Skyrim probably, start up a new character and actually try to do the main storyline, and only the storyline, since I am always the kind of gamer that gets sidetracked and then forgets.

--Andy
Retired Administrator

Postby Neoteny on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Minecraft. Again.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Lieutenant Neoteny

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Postby john9blue on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm

you never quit minecraft. i've taken months-long breaks followed by days-long minecraft binges.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Gillipig on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:36 pm

john9blue wrote:you never quit minecraft. i've taken months-long breaks followed by days-long minecraft binges.

i'm glad I've never started playing it then. The last I need is another addiction.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby john9blue on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Gillipig wrote:
john9blue wrote:you never quit minecraft. i've taken months-long breaks followed by days-long minecraft binges.

i'm glad I've never started playing it then. The last I need is another addiction.

it doesn't appeal to everybody, so you might be safe. best to not risk it though...
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Gillipig on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:44 pm

john9blue wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

it doesn't appeal to everybody, so you might be safe. best to not risk it though...

Two of my nephews plays it with a vengeance, they're obsessed with it. I fear it's in my blood to like it so I really better not try.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Little King's Story
Epic Mickey 2
F.E.A.R. 3
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Fire Emblem(s) (again)

Good thing I have a bit of time on my hands! I really need to finish those darn Dragon Age games, too.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:Little King's Story
Epic Mickey 2
F.E.A.R. 3
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Fire Emblem(s) (again)

Good thing I have a bit of time on my hands! I really need to finish those darn Dragon Age games, too.

BMO

For DA2, it's not as varied as Origins. You'll know what I mean when you play it. It's a decent game, but just not quite on the same level as Origins.

Postby AndyDufresne on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:41 pm

In a few days The Cave will come out. And I will play it.

--Andy
Retired Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five