Mitt Romney Scandals

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Cheap patriotism is rarely endearing. Diplomacy is a strength though. Obama has it, Romney is a shambles and probably shouldn't talk to people outside of the US.


Yes, Obama was diplomatic about the missile strikes against Libya 2011.

He was very diplomatic about the extrajudicial killing on that US citizen and his son too!

His continuing the occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq are very diplomatic too, so diplomatic because policing and combating insurgency is not war, but diplomacy. He's definitely winning hearts and minds in the Middle East too, because he's so diplomatic!

Oh, and the drone strikes and joint COIN operations across the Middle East and sub-saharan Africa are great efforts at seeking peaceful resolutions through nonviolence!


Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit sweetie.


Ignoring the faults of your own position is the highest form of ignorance.

Side-stepping the problems of your erroneous position with an ad hominem fallacy doesn't address your ignorance.


Just thought you should know. I care about the unintentional lies which you regurgitate.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:48 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Cheap patriotism is rarely endearing. Diplomacy is a strength though. Obama has it, Romney is a shambles and probably shouldn't talk to people outside of the US.


Yes, Obama was diplomatic about the missile strikes against Libya 2011.

He was very diplomatic about the extrajudicial killing on that US citizen and his son too!

His continuing the occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq are very diplomatic too, so diplomatic because policing and combating insurgency is not war, but diplomacy. He's definitely winning hearts and minds in the Middle East too, because he's so diplomatic!

Oh, and the drone strikes and joint COIN operations across the Middle East and sub-saharan Africa are great efforts at seeking peaceful resolutions through nonviolence!


Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit sweetie.


Ignoring the faults of your own position is the highest form of ignorance.

Side-stepping the problems of your erroneous position with an ad hominem fallacy doesn't address your ignorance.


Just thought you should know. I care about the unintentional lies which you regurgitate.


It's nice to know that you care, I guess.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:55 am

Sym, for an allegedly education young man, why are you so stubbornly ignorant?
(asking sincerely here)
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:Sym, for an allegedly education young man, why are you so stubbornly ignorant?
(asking sincerely here)


What do you think I'm ignorant of? As an allegedly "education" (sic.) young man, I'm curious.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby chang50 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Sym, for an allegedly education young man, why are you so stubbornly ignorant?
(asking sincerely here)


Lol,questioning someone's education or lack of,using very poor English,or were you striving for comic effect.. :-s
User avatar
Captain chang50
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:54 am
Location: pattaya,thailand
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:07 pm

chang50 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Sym, for an allegedly education young man, why are you so stubbornly ignorant?
(asking sincerely here)


Lol,questioning someone's education or lack of,using very poor English,or were you striving for comic effect.. :-s


Has my pattern of posting been mostly serious or mostly joking or some dual simultaneous mixture?


*(note how Sym could not resist addressing that mispel.)
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Sym, for an allegedly education young man, why are you so stubbornly ignorant?
(asking sincerely here)


What do you think I'm ignorant of? As an allegedly "education" (sic.) young man, I'm curious.


"Stubbornly ignorant," Sym.

You hold view X.

View X is shown to be wrong.

You dodge and continue on.


It's almost as if.... you've become contaminated with Phatism.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Sym, for an allegedly education young man, why are you so stubbornly ignorant?
(asking sincerely here)


What do you think I'm ignorant of? As an allegedly "education" (sic.) young man, I'm curious.


"Stubbornly ignorant," Sym.

You hold view X.

View X is shown to be wrong.

You dodge and continue on.


It's almost as if.... you've become contaminated with Phatism.


It's difficult to argue with you if your stance is simply that you want to flame.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Sym, for an allegedly education young man, why are you so stubbornly ignorant?
(asking sincerely here)


What do you think I'm ignorant of? As an allegedly "education" (sic.) young man, I'm curious.


"Stubbornly ignorant," Sym.

You hold view X.

View X is shown to be wrong.

You dodge and continue on.


It's almost as if.... you've become contaminated with Phatism.


It's difficult to argue with you if your stance is simply that you want to flame.


Ah, not bad. I was expecting something more witty, but I'll settle for the weak straw man.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:28 pm

My liege, and madam, to expostulate
What majesty should be, what duty is,
What day is day, night night, and time is time,
Were nothing but to waste night, day, and time;
Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief. Your noble son is mad. . . .


You're getting tedious BBS, and more than a little mad.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Since this has shockingly degenerated into intellectual flaming... I'm gonna sum up:

Symmetry: Obama is an awesome diplomat. Romney would be a failure (shambles).
BBS: Here are all the bad things that have happened involving the US, diplomatically, since Obama became president.
Symmetry: Dodge.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Since this has shockingly degenerated into intellectual flaming... I'm gonna sum up:

Symmetry: Obama is an awesome diplomat. Romney would be a failure (shambles).
BBS: Here are all the bad things that have happened involving the US, diplomatically, since Obama became president.
Symmetry: Dodge.


Bit unfair, no? Obama is a pretty good diplomat, and certainly better than Romney. Where's the dodge in that? I'm pretty sure I never said Obama was awesome.

I have a limited amount of awe, but a fair amount of ire. Romney is irritating.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:25 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Since this has shockingly degenerated into intellectual flaming... I'm gonna sum up:

Symmetry: Obama is an awesome diplomat. Romney would be a failure (shambles).
BBS: Here are all the bad things that have happened involving the US, diplomatically, since Obama became president.
Symmetry: Dodge.



I'm waiting for Lootifer to drop by and once again be embarrassed by his friend on the left.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Symmetry wrote:You're getting tedious BBS, and more than a little mad.


BBS, can we incorporate this into your 2012 campaign as well? We've already got you a #1 Slogan ("Stop crying and get logical.), but we need a good #2 Slogan that can play in the Midwest and Rustbelt.

"BBS: Tedious and more than a little mad."


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25592
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
Symmetry wrote:You're getting tedious BBS, and more than a little mad.


BBS, can we incorporate this into your 2012 campaign as well? We've already got you a #1 Slogan ("Stop crying and get logical.), but we need a good #2 Slogan that can play in the Midwest and Rustbelt.

"BBS: Tedious and more than a little mad."


--Andy



Excellent Suggestion! To the printing presses!!! Activate the Laser-Printing Modulator! <twists random analog dials> Engage Primary Hydrospheratic Magnulator! <loads up the PC> Create New Character!

I'm sorry, Andy, what were you saying?
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 pm

BBS, don't make me more than a little mad. You never know what will happen when I reach full monkey madness.

Image


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25592
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 pm

That's easy! We'll just boot you into that time machine, and problem solved!

Let other generations of people deal with wrathful monkeys.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Since this has shockingly degenerated into intellectual flaming... I'm gonna sum up:

Symmetry: Obama is an awesome diplomat. Romney would be a failure (shambles).
BBS: Here are all the bad things that have happened involving the US, diplomatically, since Obama became president.
Symmetry: Dodge.


Bit unfair, no? Obama is a pretty good diplomat, and certainly better than Romney. Where's the dodge in that? I'm pretty sure I never said Obama was awesome.

I have a limited amount of awe, but a fair amount of ire. Romney is irritating.


I was summing up. Summing up involves taking liberties with the details. BBS provided a rather lengthy, although partial, list of Obama's diplomatic faults. You've failed to address them. So I think the word "awesome" is acceptable.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Since this has shockingly degenerated into intellectual flaming... I'm gonna sum up:

Symmetry: Obama is an awesome diplomat. Romney would be a failure (shambles).
BBS: Here are all the bad things that have happened involving the US, diplomatically, since Obama became president.
Symmetry: Dodge.


Bit unfair, no? Obama is a pretty good diplomat, and certainly better than Romney. Where's the dodge in that? I'm pretty sure I never said Obama was awesome.

I have a limited amount of awe, but a fair amount of ire. Romney is irritating.


I was summing up. Summing up involves taking liberties with the details. BBS provided a rather lengthy, although partial, list of Obama's diplomatic faults. You've failed to address them. So I think the word "awesome" is acceptable.


Because I didn't address BBS adequately, my position is now changed? Taking liberties with the details is one thing, simply being dishonest is another.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Since this has shockingly degenerated into intellectual flaming... I'm gonna sum up:

Symmetry: Obama is an awesome diplomat. Romney would be a failure (shambles).
BBS: Here are all the bad things that have happened involving the US, diplomatically, since Obama became president.
Symmetry: Dodge.


Bit unfair, no? Obama is a pretty good diplomat, and certainly better than Romney. Where's the dodge in that? I'm pretty sure I never said Obama was awesome.

I have a limited amount of awe, but a fair amount of ire. Romney is irritating.


I was summing up. Summing up involves taking liberties with the details. BBS provided a rather lengthy, although partial, list of Obama's diplomatic faults. You've failed to address them. So I think the word "awesome" is acceptable.


Because I didn't address BBS adequately, my position is now changed? Taking liberties with the details is one thing, simply being dishonest is another.


Sym, you steadfastly think Obama is diplomatic. Obviously, that was shown to not be the case, but it doesn't matter if someone offers criticism which contradicts your previously held notions. You're not here to learn but rather to launch into monologues and berate people with excuses and logical fallacies whenever they object.

You're getting tedious, Symmetry, and more than a little mad.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:30 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Since this has shockingly degenerated into intellectual flaming... I'm gonna sum up:

Symmetry: Obama is an awesome diplomat. Romney would be a failure (shambles).
BBS: Here are all the bad things that have happened involving the US, diplomatically, since Obama became president.
Symmetry: Dodge.


Bit unfair, no? Obama is a pretty good diplomat, and certainly better than Romney. Where's the dodge in that? I'm pretty sure I never said Obama was awesome.

I have a limited amount of awe, but a fair amount of ire. Romney is irritating.


I was summing up. Summing up involves taking liberties with the details. BBS provided a rather lengthy, although partial, list of Obama's diplomatic faults. You've failed to address them. So I think the word "awesome" is acceptable.


Because I didn't address BBS adequately, my position is now changed? Taking liberties with the details is one thing, simply being dishonest is another.


Sym, you steadfastly think Obama is diplomatic. Obviously, that was shown to not be the case, but it doesn't matter if someone offers criticism which contradicts your previously held notions. You're not here to learn but rather to launch into monologues and berate people with excuses and logical fallacies whenever they object.

You're getting tedious, Symmetry, and more than a little mad.


He's not diplomatic now? That he's poor on his diplomacy or not is a different issue. Arguing that he isn't diplomatic is a pretty radical take,
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Symmetry, I know that a scale between diplomatic and hawkish may seem to nuanced of a concept for you, but I can only pray that you'll recover from your fallacious thinking.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4664
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Symmetry, I know that a scale between diplomatic and hawkish may seem to nuanced of a concept for you, but I can only pray that you'll recover from your fallacious thinking.


Too, you meant to write too.

I have no idea of the scale between diplomatic and hawkish.

I suspect it's not an actual scale.

Provisionally let's put me at a 5 (assuming your scale is out of ten).
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: USA RULES! WHOOO!!!!
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: Mitt Romney Scandals

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 pm

If he wins, will his name be The Gaffer?
Image
User avatar
Captain notyou2
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login