Our very own natty_dread has been volunteered to be our chef today.
He's going to prepare us some culinary delights of unprecedented delight.
- ===========THE MENU===========
- #1 ASSORTED CHICKEN PARTS
This chicken was tragically and brutally killed while trying to cross a road. Its individual organs could not be identified by the coroner.
- #2 GENERIC DOG
This happy little character was saved from a poorly-lit household by the PETA, and was subsequently donated to our cause.
- #3 SMOKED CAMEL
The chef's specialty dish; this camel is wanted in three individual provinces for attempting to mate with a gazebo.
- #4 TUNA
Natty_dread's personalised industrial-strength BBQ apparatus will be needed for this beast, weighing in at nearly 173 tonnes (the fish, that is).
- #5 VEGETARIAN OPTION
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
When you get to the event, you must do several things;
- Decide which of the food items you will be having (bread provided) and let the chef, natty_dread, know.
- However, natty_dread is a slow BBQ chef, so you will have to fight your way to the front of the queue in order to get your food before it goes cold.
- You must give natty_dread a reason to move you further along the queue. As the chef's representative, I will be maintaining a list of those in the line. The closer you are to the BBQ, the better. Remember, it's all out alpha-male (or beta-female) behaviour here.
- Eat up and give feedback on the quality of the food.