Is Obama a Marxist?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is Obama a Marxist?

Of course!, because Marxist means whatever I want it to mean
23%
Yes
19%
He's kinda Marxist
16%
I dunno cuz I'm agnostic
2%
No
40%

Total votes : 43

Re: Is Obama a Marxist?

Postby Symmetry on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:47 am

Phatscotty wrote:
chang50 wrote: Anyone can read the Communist Manifesto,in one sitting if you like,and the ideological differences between KM and BO should be obvious.If BO had tried to introduce full on Marxism in the last 4 years he would not be POTUS now.

sure I would read it, except I have already posted it here and held discussions on it at least 3 separate times.

I think we figured out that you hadn't read it quite a while ago, dude. Just saying.
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby kentington on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 am

Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
chang50 wrote: Anyone can read the Communist Manifesto,in one sitting if you like,and the ideological differences between KM and BO should be obvious.If BO had tried to introduce full on Marxism in the last 4 years he would not be POTUS now.

sure I would read it, except I have already posted it here and held discussions on it at least 3 separate times.

I think we figured out that you hadn't read it quite a while ago, dude. Just saying.

Did you catch him non-red handed?
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
General Contribution (4)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 am

kentington wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

:lol:
Major Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 133
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
kentington wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

:lol:

a quick forum search with the word "manifesto" should suffice.

I think Symm just figured out that he was wrong a long time ago, and continues to be...
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (12)

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five