<Removed>

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Symmetry on Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 am

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:A few questions about this proposed law:

What employees does it apply to? All employees of all companies? Just union employees? Just government employees? Just hourly employees?

I must admit, I've read Juan's posts here and I'm very confused about the purpose of this law.


I'm confused now. I didn't think this was law.


I despise you... fixed in original (note that I did say "proposed law" in the first sentence).


Thanks for the fix, and give thanks I never became a lawyer too.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby thegreekdog on Fri May 17, 2013 7:33 am

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:A few questions about this proposed law:

What employees does it apply to? All employees of all companies? Just union employees? Just government employees? Just hourly employees?

I must admit, I've read Juan's posts here and I'm very confused about the purpose of this law.


I'm confused now. I didn't think this was law.


I despise you... fixed in original (note that I did say "proposed law" in the first sentence).


Thanks for the fix, and give thanks I never became a lawyer too.


Those that can't do, teach. Honestly, from the little I know of you, you would have been a good lawyer (or barrister, as they say in the merry olde).
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby ooge on Fri May 17, 2013 6:33 pm

A party that just voted again for the 30th time to repeal the affordable care act,not a party that could be voting to stimulate job growth.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant ooge
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am
Location: under a bridge
Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:I looked up the bill for you and check this out:


‘(1) GENERAL RULE- An employee may receive, in accordance with this subsection and in lieu of monetary overtime compensation, compensatory time off at a rate not less than one and one-half hours for each hour of employment for which overtime compensation is required by this section.
‘(ii) entered into knowingly and voluntarily by such employees and not as a condition of employment.
No employee may receive or agree to receive compensatory time off under this subsection unless the employee has worked at least 1,000 hours for the employee’s employer during a period of continuous employment with the employer in the 12-month period before the date of agreement or receipt of compensatory time off.
‘(A) MAXIMUM HOURS- An employee may accrue not more than 160 hours of compensatory time.
‘(4) PRIVATE EMPLOYER ACTIONS- An employer that provides compensatory time under paragraph (1) to employees shall not directly or indirectly intimidate, threaten, or coerce or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any employee for the purpose of--
‘(A) interfering with such employee’s rights under this subsection to request or not request compensatory time off in lieu of payment of monetary overtime compensation for overtime hours; or
‘(B) requiring any employee to use such compensatory time.



Thoughts now that I've helped give you information directly from the bill rather than your http://www.democratsrule-republicanssuck.com website?


Yeah,...
This sounds like something my boss would say, as if I'm stupid enough to trust him. You're being very passively naive.
None of this is enforced, at all. There's no agency to report abuse to. All an employee can do is get a lawyer and sue. With 50% of the country having negative assets, who can afford that? This "protection" all sounds great, if you don't think about it...

And what's up with the political divide? Everyone hates this bill. Everyone. If it was so great, America's workers would embrace it. In the least the unions would, if only to strengthen their bargaining power. But nobody supports this crap.

patrickaa317 wrote:Your example of a boss hiring someone to work 60 hours a week and forcing them to take comp time (in which they just have deferred OT payments at very very worst case scenario) is pretty weak. Why wouldn't a boss hire two people for 30 hours and pay 0 hours overtime?

Why would you ever hire two people when you only need to hire one?
That's less benefits to pay out. The incentive would be to hire less workers, and still get more work done when you need it. It's much cheaper in the long run.
If you have a busy period you force your workers to work overtime instead of hiring extra help. Then when things slow down, you force them to use their comp time. It's much cheaper for a large business to operate that way. There goes your 8-8-8.

patrickaa317 wrote:
How is the treatment different today if your son ends up in the hospital? Does your boss currently have to give you that time off and no longer does if this passes?

No he doesn't. But at least you'd already have your money in your hand to help meet any financial crisis. You would not have to wait 30 goddamn days for your money... Or give the company a fat loan on the hope that you'd have this time off when you needed it, only to be dismissed. How frustrating would that be to the worker working overtime?
This gets especially hart-wrenching when you think about single parent. They could be working crazy overtime hours, without the extra income. So how are they supposed to pay for the extra cost of having someone take care of their child? People need their overtime pay.

patrickaa317 wrote:Assuming $10/hour, 20 hours overtime. That is $300 overtime. At 3% interest (which is higher than most places would give you at the moment), it would be $9 per year, if you prorate that into a thirty day window, it's less than a dollar of interest you are missing out on. That's one of the biggest complaints around this bill?

Who cares?
These institutions are allowed to negotiate for loan rates, and they have a lot of capital on hand to loan out. Our American workers have 0 ability to negotiate any loan rate, and they don't have the money to loan out. 50% of Americans are low income or below the poverty line. If I'm going to loan out a 5th of my income, I'm gonna need to see 100,000% interest, because I need that money to get by.

patrickaa317 wrote:I see this as you are given 12 hours comp time for the 8 hours OT you worked. Can you show me in the bill where it's a one hour comp for one hour OT worked? I have a different understanding based on video you linked to, again 1:04 in the video

And I can't tell if you're doing research or just arguing the video.
I got that from President Leo W. Gerard. I haven't read the bill. And as the AFL-CIO explained, you work all this overtime, and get time off later, yeah it's paid time off, but it's money you already earned,.. so you were going to get it anyway. You're just losing out on the extra pay.


Juan_Bottom wrote:I haven't read the bill.


Priceless. I suppose you have to agree to pass the bill before you can know what's in the bill?

Glad you are taking the word of a labor union vice president and then say this:

Juan_Bottom wrote:And what's up with the political divide?


Besides political parties, unions are the most politically divisive units in the country. If I'm wrong, please name 3 unions that have supported conservative candidates in the last 25 years.

Juan_Bottom wrote:Everyone hates this bill.


This makes no difference to the people in Washington. You should know that by now.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (27) General Contribution (1)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri May 17, 2013 8:07 pm

ooge wrote:A party that just voted again for the 30th time to repeal the affordable care act,not a party that could be voting to stimulate job growth.


Growth isn't something you vote on. If so, then any democratic government could create sustainable growth and resolve its systemic problems with a simple majority vote held by their elected representatives.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby patches70 on Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
ooge wrote:A party that just voted again for the 30th time to repeal the affordable care act,not a party that could be voting to stimulate job growth.


Growth isn't something you vote on. If so, then any democratic government could create sustainable growth and resolve its systemic problems with a simple majority vote held by their elected representatives.



Bull! All we gotta do is make a law saying the economy must grow by X amount. Put the threat of jail behind it and watch the numbers magically work out! Reality would be a different matter, but since when does reality matter to politicians and their sheep?

Perception, my boy, that's the reality! Until reality shatters those perceptions but who cares? We have cops, courts and IRS' to take care of it in such times.
Corporal patches70
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Phatscotty on Fri May 17, 2013 9:43 pm

ooge wrote:A party that just voted again for the 30th time to repeal the affordable care act,not a party that could be voting to stimulate job growth.


That's right, and when Obamacare is seen for the violent nudge into socialism that it is, we will remind America of this, to the 30th power. It's a lot like the bullshit story they sold us when creating the IRS, with the promise that income taxes would never go over 5%, and only the top 1% of earners would have to pay it. Now it turns out even the pre-existing condition bit was a lie.

The Tea Party will suffice.
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 18, 2013 12:18 am

Phatscotty wrote:The Tea Party will suffice.


So far, the Tea Party seems to be little more than an embarrassment.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Phatscotty on Sat May 18, 2013 12:24 am

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:That's right, and when Obamacare is seen for the violent nudge into socialism that it is, we will remind America of this, to the 30th power. It's a lot like the bullshit story they sold us when creating the IRS, with the promise that income taxes would never go over 5%, and only the top 1% of earners would have to pay it. Now it turns out even the pre-existing condition bit was a lie.

The Tea Party will suffice.


So far, the Tea Party seems to be little more than an embarrassment.


that's your narrow uninformed sheeple opinion. The truth is the Tea Party is growing, winning more seats every election. Whatever you want to call it, I am more than happy to continue doing the same thing. But like I keep trying to remind you, and like you keep ignoring, we are done talking. We are taking over now.

You should accept reality soon Woodruff, because when the time comes that you can't ignore reality anymore, you are going to snap.
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 18, 2013 12:29 am

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:That's right, and when Obamacare is seen for the violent nudge into socialism that it is, we will remind America of this, to the 30th power. It's a lot like the bullshit story they sold us when creating the IRS, with the promise that income taxes would never go over 5%, and only the top 1% of earners would have to pay it. Now it turns out even the pre-existing condition bit was a lie.

The Tea Party will suffice.


So far, the Tea Party seems to be little more than an embarrassment.


that's your narrow uninformed sheeple opinion. The truth is the Tea Party is growing, winning more seats every election. Whatever you want to call it, I am more than happy to continue doing the same thing. But like I keep trying to remind you, and like you keep ignoring, we are done talking. We are taking over now.

You should accept reality soon Woodruff, because when the time comes that you can't ignore reality anymore, you are going to snap.


I'm not at all likely to snap. I do, however, wish the "Tea Party" would stop concerning themselves with homosexuals and abortion. Then perhaps they wouldn't be so embarrassing.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Phatscotty on Sat May 18, 2013 12:35 am

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:That's right, and when Obamacare is seen for the violent nudge into socialism that it is, we will remind America of this, to the 30th power. It's a lot like the bullshit story they sold us when creating the IRS, with the promise that income taxes would never go over 5%, and only the top 1% of earners would have to pay it. Now it turns out even the pre-existing condition bit was a lie.

The Tea Party will suffice.


So far, the Tea Party seems to be little more than an embarrassment.


that's your narrow uninformed sheeple opinion. The truth is the Tea Party is growing, winning more seats every election. Whatever you want to call it, I am more than happy to continue doing the same thing. But like I keep trying to remind you, and like you keep ignoring, we are done talking. We are taking over now.

You should accept reality soon Woodruff, because when the time comes that you can't ignore reality anymore, you are going to snap.


I'm not at all likely to snap. I do, however, wish the "Tea Party" would stop concerning themselves with homosexuals and abortion. Then perhaps they wouldn't be so embarrassing.




The Tea Party is only concerned with fiscal issues and Constitutional adherence. Homosesuality and abortion have nothing to do with the Tea Party.

I will laugh forever at the amount of time you spend talking about things you don't know a damn thing about.

Now that's embarrassing! Keep up the excellent work.
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 am

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:That's right, and when Obamacare is seen for the violent nudge into socialism that it is, we will remind America of this, to the 30th power. It's a lot like the bullshit story they sold us when creating the IRS, with the promise that income taxes would never go over 5%, and only the top 1% of earners would have to pay it. Now it turns out even the pre-existing condition bit was a lie.

The Tea Party will suffice.


So far, the Tea Party seems to be little more than an embarrassment.


that's your narrow uninformed sheeple opinion. The truth is the Tea Party is growing, winning more seats every election. Whatever you want to call it, I am more than happy to continue doing the same thing. But like I keep trying to remind you, and like you keep ignoring, we are done talking. We are taking over now.

You should accept reality soon Woodruff, because when the time comes that you can't ignore reality anymore, you are going to snap.


I'm not at all likely to snap. I do, however, wish the "Tea Party" would stop concerning themselves with homosexuals and abortion. Then perhaps they wouldn't be so embarrassing.


The Tea Party is only concerned with fiscal issues and Constitutional adherence. Homosesuality and abortion have nothing to do with the Tea Party.


I wish the Tea Party would realize that homosexuality and abortion have nothing to do with the Tea Party. But they don't seem to recognize that.

Phatscotty wrote:I will laugh forever at the amount of time you spend talking about things you don't know a damn thing about.


It's really frightening that someone who appears to be as politically motivated as yourself can remain so intentionally ignorant. It must be an awful battle to avoid those pieces of information that don't fit the way you want things to be.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sat May 18, 2013 12:41 am

patrickaa317 wrote:Priceless. I suppose you have to agree to pass the bill before you can know what's in the bill?


Priceless. I didn't realize that you had read the bill. I didn't realize that you expect every forum member to read all 10,000 pages of every law that they discuss. Or are you just playing the douchebag hypocrite-bro? The last bill I read was Obamacare, and I'm done doing that.

patrickaa317 wrote:Besides political parties, unions are the most politically divisive units in the country. If I'm wrong, please name 3 unions that have supported conservative candidates in the last 25 years.

Please name 3 Conservative Candidates that have supported Unions in the last 25 years.

patrickaa317 wrote:This makes no difference to the people in Washington. You should know that by now.

Obviously it does matter. Dismissing politics is how bad bills get passed. It's not because our politicians don't care, it's because you dismiss politics.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: USA RULES! WHOOO!!!!
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sat May 18, 2013 12:52 am

thegreekdog wrote:A few questions about this proposed law:

What employees does it apply to? All employees of all companies? Just union employees? Just government employees? Just hourly employees?

I must admit, I've read Juan's posts here and I'm very confused about the purpose of this proposed law.


The bill is for all hourly employees across the country who have 1000 hours in their respective company. Salaried employees don't count, because they don't get paid overtime. A few Unions already have a similar program negotiated for themselves.

The jist is that if the employee agrees, then all of their overtime pay gets rolled into "Comp Time." It's like extra paid vacation hours, but you're being payed the money that you already earned in overtime. At the end of the company's business year, they're supposed to pay you back your money for any unused comp hours. You can also ask for your Comp Pay in cash at any time, but the company gets 30 days to pay you. There's also no guarantee that the business has to give you the time off that you request, and there will be no enforcement agency.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: USA RULES! WHOOO!!!!
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: What is the Republican Party?

Postby ooge on Sat May 18, 2013 4:51 am

ooge wrote:A party that just voted again for the 30th time to repeal the affordable care act,not a party that could be voting to stimulate job growth.


look at a graph on job growth over the past 5 years,you will see pretty clearly the point at which the country started adding jobs again instead of losing them month after month,it was after the stimulus was passed by congress,The George Bush and congressional republican supported bank Bailout did not stop the job loses.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant ooge
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am
Location: under a bridge
Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gillipig, TeeGee and 3 guests

Login