Conquer Club

9/11 Be Not Afraid video

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

9/11 Be Not Afraid video

Postby AK_iceman on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:05 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5308136871

I got a copy of this DVD from a friend and I have to say, it's VERY interesting. It's an hour and a half long, so it may be difficult to watch on youtube. I'll write a summary of the video later, but if anyone wants a copy of the video PM me.
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby unriggable on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:19 pm

Another conspiracy theory?
Cook unriggable

Postby AK_iceman on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:20 pm

unriggable wrote:Another conspiracy theory?

Maybe, but the evidence they show you is pretty believable. It changed my whole view on that tragedy.

Postby hecter on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:37 pm

AK_iceman wrote:

Maybe, but the evidence they show you is pretty believable. It changed my whole view on that tragedy.

What about the evidence they don't show you?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby AK_iceman on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:40 pm

hecter wrote:
AK_iceman wrote:

Like what?

Postby hecter on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:42 pm

AK_iceman wrote:
hecter wrote:
AK_iceman wrote:

Like what?

I don't know. I haven't watched the video yet.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Will_Liam on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:00 pm

Conspiracy again(watched this before) :roll:
I probably don't like you, if you don't belive me, look in the mirror
Private Will_Liam

Postby Titanic on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:03 pm

^ Lol.

I'll watch this video after my exams (90 mins is too long), and prove pretty much every single point wrong. Exams finish end of June, so dont hold your breath, because you wont be able to see it then... :wink:
Major Titanic

Postby hecter on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:26 pm

I'm sorry, but I tried to watch this video, but it made me to sad and depressed than I want to be right now. Maybe I'll try again later.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Psilocbin on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:29 pm

Get over 9/11....I mean a bunch of people died, why does everyone act like it's a good thing, Americans got OWNED, why is their all these courage videos and stuff, wtf..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallenepitaph = My photos.
I love my little XT/350D/Kiss N.
draca wrote:Psilocbin, u the stuipedest person on here at the moment....
Cadet Psilocbin

Postby unriggable on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:31 pm

Psilocbin wrote:Get over 9/11....I mean a bunch of people died, why does everyone act like it's a good thing, Americans got OWNED, why is their all these courage videos and stuff, wtf..

Because America loves a good bedtime story.
Cook unriggable

Postby vtmarik on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:36 pm

Psilocbin wrote:Get over 9/11....I mean a bunch of people died, why does everyone act like it's a good thing, Americans got OWNED, why is their all these courage videos and stuff, wtf..

*sings* Because it sounds better than the truuuuuth!
It's more attractive than it iiiiiis!
It tastes better!
And it looks better!
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby She Wolf on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:56 pm

it's really good to know that you & rose o'donnel have something in common.

iceman you disappoint me
Cook She Wolf

Postby jay_a2j on Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:27 pm

Ok, so I sat through the entire film. I have seen things like it before. This one however, has done something to me the others almost achieved but didn't quite. If a person is told the truth but finds it too overwhelming to accept because they don't want to believe it...thats what we call denial. This movie has gotten me out of denial. I do not believe those planes brought down the towers. And with the overwhelming evidence shown in this film as well as others I believe it was planned and executed by our own government. How long will the people of America be sheep? How long will we blindly except the "reasons" given to us by our government and our media? Its time to wake up.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Skittles! on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:01 am

jay_a2j wrote:Ok, so I sat through the entire film. I have seen things like it before. This one however, has done something to me the others almost achieved but didn't quite. If a person is told the truth but finds it too overwhelming to accept because they don't want to believe it...thats what we call denial. This movie has gotten me out of denial. I do not believe those planes brought down the towers. And with the overwhelming evidence shown in this film as well as others I believe it was planned and executed by our own government. How long will the people of America be sheep? How long will we blindly except the "reasons" given to us by our government and our media? Its time to wake up.

And you're still Republican?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby SmokeStackShirt on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:06 am

You guys are fucked, especially you jay_a2j. If our government was so fucking intelligent that they could pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude, then these videos wouldn’t exist. If they have the intellect to kill thousands of people and attack their own government facility, why would they allow some fucked wanna be free thinkers to spread the message across the internet. Have some common sense! What would they gain from it? Support for the war? There is no fucking support, this is one of the (if not the most) disliked and disapproved of presidencies this country has faced. The current administration does have an agenda of empirical proportions, do not get me wrong, but they did not 'plan' 9/11. The attack was invoked by the ignorance of our government. These videos are disrespectful of the people that died and you should be ashamed of your self for even considering them to be truth. You are the one who is a mindless sheep, jay_a2j. Why don't you consider facts and form your own opinion instead of believing a film students video which you saw over the internet.
Cadet SmokeStackShirt

Postby Skittles! on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:07 am

SmokeStackShirt wrote:You guys are fucked, especially you jay_a2j. If our government was so fucking intelligent that they could pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude, then these videos wouldn’t exist. If they have the intellect to kill thousands of people and attack their own government facility, why would they allow some fucked wanna be free thinkers to spread the message across the internet. Have some common sense! What would they gain from it? Support for the war? There is no fucking support, this is one of the (if not the most) disliked and disapproved of presidencies this country has faced. The current administration does have an agenda of empirical proportions, do not get me wrong, but they did not 'plan' 9/11. The attack was invoked by the ignorance of our government. These videos are disrespectful of the people that died and you should be ashamed of your self for even considering them to be truth. You are the one who is a mindless sheep, jay_a2j. Why don't you consider facts and form your own opinion instead of believing a film students video which you saw over the internet.

... Flame forums.

Die?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby SmokeStackShirt on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:13 am

I'm sorry, I thought everyone was entitled to post on this forum, not just douche bags and 'free thinking' dumb asses. My mistake.
Cadet SmokeStackShirt

Postby Skittles! on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:14 am

SmokeStackShirt wrote:I'm sorry, I thought everyone was entitled to post on this forum, not just douche bags and 'free thinking' dumb asses. My mistake.

And it was a horrible mistake.

HORRIBLE.

But, I'm sorry, the Flame Forum is a total different one, this is called the 'Social Lounge II'.
Private Skittles!

Postby SmokeStackShirt on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:16 am

I was posting my opinion on the subject matter. Stop deterring from the serious issue which we are discussing.
Cadet SmokeStackShirt

Postby Skittles! on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:24 am

SmokeStackShirt wrote:I was posting my opinion on the subject matter. How dense are you? Stop deterring from the issue which we are discussing.

Calling us fucking idiots and douche bags etc. is not on the matter.

As I said, go to the Flame forum if you wana do that.

Now, to the actual thread.

What if it was a conspricy? It doesn't bother me as I'm not in the US, and I believe that more people should die to preserve the Earth.
If it was a conspricy, then you have a crappy government, which most people already know over the few years, but to have 9/11 happen in the First year in G.W.Bush Jr's presidency, then doesn't that just seem a bit suspicious? But then, you could counter by that, 'The Taliban, etc., don't want him in the presidency because his father was there and he'll just go to war in the Middle East...'
But I think it'll be just so much easier that the government just hired a couple of people to hack some planes, to crash over in Eastern US. Even if the planes didn't make the Twin Towers go down, and was infact explosions, I don't think it'll be that easy. The 'explosions', that some people said they heard, could of just been all the electricity blowing up in the towers, and things catching on fire.

But, as we all know, I hope, that different people believe in different things, and if some people believe it's a conspricy, let them do so, and if people think it was actual Terroists, then let them do so.
Private Skittles!

Postby Ehriggn on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:34 am

seen the video, and a couple others on the subject. My mind has changed back and forth so many times I don't even care anymore.
AllI know is that the government is lieing, but I don't know about what or why, And,
Conspiracy theorists are half right and half wrong, which half is which, I'm not nearly smart enough to even guess.
Skittles! check this out:
http://www.vhemt.org/
join us...
Lieutenant Ehriggn

Postby Skittles! on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:38 am

Eh, why?

Woot, humans dying! But eh.. I don't think i wana join VHEMT... What will I get if I do join?
Private Skittles!

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:49 am

My problems with 911.

1. Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.

2. The WTC are the first steel buildings to EVER be brought down by fire in history.

3. Many "earwitnesses" heard several explosions as the towers fell.

4. The white smoke rising from the bottom of towers just BEFORE they collapsed.

5. Giuliani was "told" the towers will collapse. (Who could have possibly guessed that?)

and I could go on....

ps...yes I'm still a republican...911 isn't a party issue.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Skittles! on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:53 am

jay_a2j wrote:My problems with 911.

1. Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.

2. The WTC are the first steel buildings to EVER be brought down by fire in history.

3. Many "earwitnesses" heard several explosions as the towers fell.

4. The white smoke rising from the bottom of towers just BEFORE they collapsed.

5. Giuliani was "told" the towers will collapse. (Who could have possibly guessed that?)

and I could go on....

Jay, most of that has been covered in the Flame Forums, 9/11 thread. It would be nice if you looked at it.
Private Skittles!

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,