THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:The debates matter to Republicans because it's far more honorable than skin color being the only thing that matters....

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.


You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"?
Once. That was about 4 years ago...
A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

Nope. They voted for him, beause unlike McCain, Obama could give pretty speeches, but otherwise spoonfed millions what they wanted to hear in a way that convinced them. You're a moron to even think otherwise.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:The debates matter to Republicans because it's far more honorable than skin color being the only thing that matters....

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.


You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"?
Once. That was about 4 years ago...
A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

Nope. They voted for him, beause unlike McCain, Obama could give pretty speeches, but otherwise spoonfed millions what they wanted to hear in a way that convinced them. You're a moron to even think otherwise.


Thanks for calling me a moron. That shows your own intelligence.

Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate, at a time when unemployment amongst blacks is 16%+, the worst it has ever been?
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Stewart Alexander 2012! Otherwise, Obama! Also, Scotty's a racist!
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Neoteny wrote:Stewart Alexander 2012! Otherwise, Obama! Also, Scotty's a racist!


for pointing out blatant racism? of course!!!!!

Also, of course, if 99.5% of white people voted for Mitt Romney, Neoteny and Muythaiguy would not be calling that racism.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they would never do that! They will only call people racist for daring to challenge Obama on his policies......

HYPOCRITES
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Image

Image
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:The debates matter to Republicans because it's far more honorable than skin color being the only thing that matters....

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.


You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"?
Once. That was about 4 years ago...
A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

Nope. They voted for him, beause unlike McCain, Obama could give pretty speeches, but otherwise spoonfed millions what they wanted to hear in a way that convinced them. You're a moron to even think otherwise.


Thanks for calling me a moron. That shows your own intelligence.

Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate, at a time when unemployment amongst blacks is 16%+, the worst it has ever been?

So, other than a guy promising millions (more than just blacks, as you seem to ignore) a more stable economy, jobs, and affordable necessities, I guess being black might have a teeny-tiny, ittly-bitty, little bit to do with it. If that. And the fact that you have to cling to the race card to try and justify people voting for someone promising them a future PROVES that you cannot comprehend beyond the very basic political claptrap that is handfed to you.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:The debates matter to Republicans because it's far more honorable than skin color being the only thing that matters....

News to me.

Signed,
A registered Republican.


You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"?
Once. That was about 4 years ago...
A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?

Nope. They voted for him, beause unlike McCain, Obama could give pretty speeches, but otherwise spoonfed millions what they wanted to hear in a way that convinced them. You're a moron to even think otherwise.


Thanks for calling me a moron. That shows your own intelligence.

Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate, at a time when unemployment amongst blacks is 16%+, the worst it has ever been?

So, other than a guy promising millions (more than just blacks, as you seem to ignore) a more stable economy, jobs, and affordable necessities, I guess being black might have a teeny-tiny, ittly-bitty, little bit to do with it. If that. And the fact that you have to cling to the race card to try and justify people voting for someone promising them a future PROVES that you cannot comprehend beyond the very basic political claptrap that is handfed to you.


You are incorrect because the economy is far less stable, there are fewer people working today then there were in 2008, and neccesities are skyrocketing in price, unless you don't buy gas or food. So....that is not the reason....and I cannot believe you would even attempt that bullshit!

Obama did not keep any of those promises, so, it should be obvious those are not reasons why blacks should support Obama. In my opinion, they are reasons why they should run from Obama as fast as they can.

However, at least you admit somewhat that I was right, and I (as well as everyone else) is very thankful that you are not tempting me to post 500 youtube videos of African Americans going on and on and on about how they only care about the color of Obama's skin, and admitting that was the only reason they voted for him.

Calling out racism is not playing the race card. If you want an example of playing the race card, perhaps you should check out Joe Biden and Barak Obama on a daily basis, and not going after someone who is mentioning that virtually 100% of black voters refuse to vote for a white person. Hell, there is not even a margin of error!

example: let me know if you agree this is playing the race card
"Mitt Romey will put black people back in chains"


Obama, referring directly to the color of skin in the Trayvon Martin tragedy, which ended with Obama turning "rally for Trayvon" into voter registration seminars: Again, let me know if this is playing the race card...
"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"


By the way, people around here have decided on this issue a long time ago. Sorry you do not get the news. Overwhelmingly, this community decided that it is just as racist to support someone based on the color of their skin, as it is racist to oppose someone, only based on the color of their skin. Only true racist and backward Progressives disagree

Poll on Racism
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=94454
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 pm

I retract my earlier "Oh, Christ," muy, and wish to play it here instead. My apologies.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 pm

A stunning number of people think it is okay to be racist towards white people. I have heard it right here in this forum

Taking a real stand against racism requires one to do so against ALL racism. Using race to get elected, in the name of accusing any and all opponents of racism, is extremely racist.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 pm

There you go, babbling on, and on. Okay, been awhile but let's do this.

You are incorrect because the economy is far less stable, there are fewer people working today then there were in 2008, and neccesities are skyrocketing in price, unless you don't buy gas or food. So....that is not the reason....and I cannot believe you would even attempt that bullshit!
You are assuming I said that it was, when I clearly did not. All I said was that Obama promised it. Nothing else.

Obama did not keep any of those promises, so, it should be obvious those are not reasons why blacks should support Obama. In my opinion, they are reasons why they should run from Obama as fast as they can.
No shit sherlock, he didn't keep them. I said that back in 2008 he made those promises when people were desperate. I never claimed he kept them, read what I post.

However, at least you admit somewhat that I was right, and I (as well as everyone else) is very thankful that you are not tempting me to post 500 youtube videos of African Americans going on and on and on about how they only care about the color of Obama's skin, and admitting that was the only reason they voted for him.
How nuts are you? YOU were the one questioning ME if I thought Obama was voted in because he was black and then went on a rant about how he was voted in because of it.

Calling out racism is not playing the race card. If you want an example of playing the race card, perhaps you should check out Joe Biden and Barak Obama on a daily basis, and not going after someone who is mentioning that virtually 100% of black voters refuse to vote for a white person. Hell, there is not even any room for error?
Do you READ what you post? You keep contradicting yourself. FIrst you say it wasn't because of race, now you do.

example: let me know if you agree this is playing the race card
"Mitt Romey will put black people back in chains"


Obama, referring directly to the color of skin in the Trayvon Martin tragedy, which ended with Obama turning "rally for Trayvon" into voter registration seminars: Again, let me know if this is playing the race card...
"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"
So much for not posting videos...

And you asked if I had heard ANYONE vote for Obama because he was black. I said one time, just before the last election. Nothing since. So, your videos are void in this discussion, as they have nothing to do with what I, personally, have heard (since that is what you asked).

Neoteny wrote:I retract my earlier "Oh, Christ," muy, and wish to play it here instead. My apologies.
Works for me.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 am

I showed you some clear cut examples of them playing the race card, and your response is "so much for not posting videos"?

What do we call this new kind of dodge tactic.

Or is the truth that Woodruff has your password?
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby / on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 am

Phatscotty wrote:Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate,

Not really on topic, but I've heard that statistic in the news, how exactly was that proven? I thought votes were anonymous.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class /
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 am

/ wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Anyways, how do you explain 99.5% of black voters voting for the black candidate,

Not really on topic, but I've heard that statistic in the news, how exactly was that proven? I thought votes were anonymous.


current polling. The results have been duplicated, a few times now.

We also have exit polling from 2008, where it was determined Obama carried 93% of the demographic.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:28 am

Phatscotty wrote:I showed you some clear cut examples of them playing the race card, and your response is "so much for not posting videos"?

What do we call this new kind of dodge tactic.

Or is the truth that Woodruff has your password?

No, Woodruff does not have my password, but you once again show your (lack of) reading comprehension and (lack of) memory. You asked me if I had heard anyone say if they voted for Obama because he was black. And I said 1 time I did, back in 2008. Which has NOTHING to do with those videos. That is what makes your videos null and void. But no, you didn't bother to read all of my post, making yourself into a bigger fool.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:44 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:I showed you some clear cut examples of them playing the race card, and your response is "so much for not posting videos"?

What do we call this new kind of dodge tactic.

Or is the truth that Woodruff has your password?

No, Woodruff does not have my password, but you once again show your (lack of) reading comprehension and (lack of) memory. You asked me if I had heard anyone say if they voted for Obama because he was black. And I said 1 time I did, back in 2008. Which has NOTHING to do with those videos. That is what makes your videos null and void. But no, you didn't bother to read all of my post, making yourself into a bigger fool.


You are right about one thing. Those videos had nothing to do with the question I originally asked you. You are wrong in thinking that those videos were supposed to have something to do with what I originally asked you. In fact, I specifically stated that I will not be posting 500 youtube videos concerning the question I originally asked you. So really your insistence that those videos were supposed to have something to do with the original question is in your imagination, I dare to wonder about your reading comprehension and memory.

Those videos had to do with showing you what a race card being played looks like. I showed you those videos because you accused me of playing the race card, which showed me that you do not know what playing the race card looks like or even means. I suspect you think that anytime someone dares to mention the issue of race means they are playing the race card. Tis folly

I think it's pretty clear who is not reading people's post, but by all means continue calling me names over something you are just flat out wrong about. It does not make you look foolish.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am

CreepersWiener wrote:Well, it is sad to say. No matter what is debated and rehashed, these debates are only meant to convince Republicans to vote for their Mormon Messiah: Mitt Romney. As for the rest of us intelligent, progressive individuals...Obama is it...end of story.

Things are so bad now that the conservative right is so frightened of the future that they are willing to vote for anybody that is white and starch collared! They want to blame their piss poor futures on Obama when they should look back on the Bush Republicans and realize that this was all manifested by that administration!

Republican LOSERS! You screwed up your own party, so you want to push all the blame of the past administration off on Obama!

Fear mongering is all you know! The truth will prevail!

OBAMA 2012!


I'm sorry you are taking Obama's loss tonight so hard. Making an attack thread about how everyone is afraid, and then blaming the fearmongering on Republicans.....that has been the entire Democrat platform for the last 4 years. Didn't work so well in 2010. You could try talking about Obama policies (don't worry, I won't call you a racist ;) )

My advice: If you are going to have an attitude like that, you might want to consider more practice dealing with preparing for more losses

btw, many agree both parties were fucked up. In case you have been living under a rock or are just willfully ignorant, one party has cleaned their own house and got rid of all those Bush Republicans and is already half way through reconstruction. The other party has not changed a single thing, where they are even trying to recycle their losers like Allen Grayson and Teryl Clark.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby xeno on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 am

to all those people: If you think you actually know enough to say who the "good guy" is in the presidential race, YOU are the truly wrong. You can't see the future. And, if your opinion involves anything other than a factual base, YOU are wrong as well, especially to anyone who has not actually been affected personally by any action done by either of these people. PLEASE do not act like you know "enough".


-some asshole on my fb feed
Image
User avatar
Cadet xeno
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Colbert Nation
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:10 am

Phatscotty wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:I showed you some clear cut examples of them playing the race card, and your response is "so much for not posting videos"?

What do we call this new kind of dodge tactic.

Or is the truth that Woodruff has your password?

No, Woodruff does not have my password, but you once again show your (lack of) reading comprehension and (lack of) memory. You asked me if I had heard anyone say if they voted for Obama because he was black. And I said 1 time I did, back in 2008. Which has NOTHING to do with those videos. That is what makes your videos null and void. But no, you didn't bother to read all of my post, making yourself into a bigger fool.


You are right about one thing. Those videos had nothing to do with the question I originally asked you. You are wrong in thinking that those videos were supposed to have something to do with what I originally asked you. In fact, I specifically stated that I will not be posting 500 youtube videos concerning the question I originally asked you. So really your insistence that those videos were supposed to have something to do with the original question is in your imagination, I dare to wonder about your reading comprehension and memory.

Those videos had to do with showing you what a race card being played looks like. I showed you those videos because you accused me of playing the race card, which showed me that you do not know what playing the race card looks like or even means. I suspect you think that anytime someone dares to mention the issue of race means they are playing the race card. Tis folly

I think it's pretty clear who is not reading people's post, but by all means continue calling me names over something you are just flat out wrong about. It does not make you look foolish.

You post videos of the VP amd President. And the one with Obama doesn't work on here, and the Biden one said "Gonna put ya'll back in chains."

But yeah, you did bring up the race card out of the blue when you asked me the original questions. And then you bring up a couple of youtube clips, with one not working on CC and the other you seem to either be mishearing it, or jumping to conclussions. So yeah, you did bring up the race card originally. Don't blame me for what you did.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out WHY you want me to defend someone whom I have no wish to see back in office. Feels like I'm cheering for BYU or BSU right now. Makes me feel unclean.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Nobunaga on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 am

... damn... Romney kicked his ass good.

... I almost felt sorry for the President ...

...
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:09 am
Location: West of Osaka
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Map Contribution (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Woodruff on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:34 am

Phatscotty wrote:You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"? A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?


Do YOU suspect that, Phatscotty? Because I've got to tell you...anyone who believes that MILLIONS of people voted for Obama because he is black is an utter moron.

Phatscotty wrote:Kinda looks like you are lying about the registered Republican bit, in order to make your post more damaging to mine.


You call yourself a Libertarian when you clearly aren't, so what's the difference?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4973
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Bones2484 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 am

Phatscotty wrote:one party has cleaned their own house and got rid of all those Bush Republicans and is already half way through reconstruction.


I really hope you aren't referring to the party who has gone so far to the Christian right that they want to set this country back socially 100 years?
User avatar
Major Bones2484
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:24 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA (G1)
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:You have never heard anyone say they are voting for Obama "because he is black"? A little further, do you suspect that millions of people voted for Obama "because he is black"?


Do YOU suspect that, Phatscotty? Because I've got to tell you...anyone who believes that MILLIONS of people voted for Obama because he is black is an utter moron.



I don't find the concept all that unbelievable, I at least don't find it ridiculous. If you don't think Obama's race attracted anyone to his campaign you are mistaken. This is where you, Woodruff, come back with some data or at least offer an explanation to support that this idea is moronic. Scotty at least attempted to back up his claim.
I'm thinking that while its possible that millions may have voted for Obama because he was black, there may be millions who did not vote for him for the same reason. The question is which group is larger.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Kinda looks like you are lying about the registered Republican bit, in order to make your post more damaging to mine.

Missed this, but no I am not lying about being a registered Republican. Been registered as one since 6 days after I turned 18 (posted it on here right after, actually). However, I have become, too put it bluntly, fed up with the "Republicans" as a whole. They say one thing, and then screw the people over. Same goes for Democrats. Which is why I'll be re-registering as an Independent when I get back home. Don't believe me, just look up my older posts from a few years back or ask any of the other posters that have been here for years.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Night Strike on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:one party has cleaned their own house and got rid of all those Bush Republicans and is already half way through reconstruction.


I really hope you aren't referring to the party who has gone so far to the Christian right that they want to set this country back socially 100 years?


Republicans haven't gone to the Christian right. If anything, it's moved much closer to the libertarian/constitutional right. And there's no platform to "set this country back socially 100 years".
Image
User avatar
Captain Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Re: THE GREAT DEBATE! WHY IT ONLY MATTERS TO REPUBLICANS!

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Night Strike wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:one party has cleaned their own house and got rid of all those Bush Republicans and is already half way through reconstruction.


I really hope you aren't referring to the party who has gone so far to the Christian right that they want to set this country back socially 100 years?


Republicans haven't gone to the Christian right. If anything, it's moved much closer to the libertarian/constitutional right. And there's no platform to "set this country back socially 100 years".


So you don't have a problem with pretty much every president's politics since Wilson?

Night Strike wrote:Reagan is possibly the only non-Progressive president we've had since before Wilson.


That's about 100 years, bar the Reagan administration, no?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mr Changsha

Login