Who do you trust most? PART #3 - SURGERY

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who do you trust to perform surgery on you?

PLAYER57832
7%
rdsrds2120
10%
patches70
3%
chang50
3%
john9blue
No votes
2dimes
No votes
Natty Dread
No votes
Army of God
10%
Army of Nobunaga
7%
MeDeFe
17%
ManBungalow
14%
whitestazn88
No votes
Symmetry
7%
GreecePWNS
3%
Baron Von PWN
No votes
Woodruff
10%
BigBallinStalin
No votes
Lootifer
No votes
PhatScotty
7%

Total votes : 29

Re: Who do you trust most? PART #3 - SURGERY

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm

john9blue wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:I think I would pick, if forced to, someone who had some value for human life opposed to someone who was good at gory video games.

this is ironic because i never play gory video games and i'm one of the only pro-lifers on the forum

don't draw conclusions about me, because what you think you know about me is probably wrong. i don't fit molds.

Nah, and I actually considered these facts when I wrote and knew it could be taken the wrong way but thought maybe the ridiculousness of my post would hint at its joking nature... Tbh it wasn't really directed at you. You have to admit a gory video gamer would fit the bill according to your qualifications. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby john9blue on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
john9blue wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:I think I would pick, if forced to, someone who had some value for human life opposed to someone who was good at gory video games.

this is ironic because i never play gory video games and i'm one of the only pro-lifers on the forum

don't draw conclusions about me, because what you think you know about me is probably wrong. i don't fit molds.

Nah, and I actually considered these facts when I wrote and knew it could be taken the wrong way but thought maybe the ridiculousness of my post would hint at its joking nature... Tbh it wasn't really directed at you. You have to admit a gory video gamer would fit the bill according to your qualifications. ;)

i've been here long enough to not dismiss ANY post as too ridiculous to be geniune.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Woodruff on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm

john9blue wrote:

There are a lot of us that are pro-life, actually...we're just not in favor of the government mandating it.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby GabonX on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Woodruff wrote:
john9blue wrote:

There are a lot of us that are pro-life, actually...we're just not in favor of the government mandating it.

lol

"I'm pro gay marraige, I'm just not in favor of the government mandating it."

"I'm against murder. I'm just not in favor of the government banning it."
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim, I'd still use worms to fish for them.
Timminz wrote:Public displays of stuipidity amuse me greatly.
Major GabonX

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Woodruff on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 am

GabonX wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
john9blue wrote:

lol

"I'm pro gay marraige, I'm just not in favor of the government mandating it."

Funny you should word it that way...it really gives away your bias.

GabonX wrote:"I'm against murder. I'm just not in favor of the government banning it."

So you don't believe it's possible to hold a personal belief about something but recognize that it's not anyone else's business?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Return to Babble-On Five