Who Do You Trust Part #4

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who's Got Your Back?

Woodruff
23%
Andy Dufresne
No votes
Army of Nobunaga
8%
Phatscotty
31%
BBS
No votes
Sully
8%
2dimes
23%
Pain Don't Hurt
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: Who Do You Trust Part #4

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 pm

For those of you voting on AoN due to pure fighting instincts I just want to warn you that it's been determined that he is approximately four feet tall. Don't laugh, there's nothing funny about short-man's disease. I'm not saying he isn't still dangerous, just wanted to throw that in there.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:For those of you voting on AoN due to pure fighting instincts I just want to warn you that it's been determined that he is approximately four feet tall. Don't laugh, there's nothing funny about short-man's disease. I'm not saying he isn't still dangerous, just wanted to throw that in there.

but he has a giant penis
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (12)

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:For those of you voting on AoN due to pure fighting instincts I just want to warn you that it's been determined that he is approximately four feet tall. Don't laugh, there's nothing funny about short-man's disease. I'm not saying he isn't still dangerous, just wanted to throw that in there.

but he has a giant penis

He's white, of course he does. Derp.(see: race differences thread)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby jimboston on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 pm

tdans?
Private jimboston

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five