Great Babes of History VOL 8 (WWII Edition)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who's Hot?! Who's Hotter?

Noor Inayat Khan!
6%
Roza Shanina!
59%
Hannelore Schroth!
6%
Lydia Litvyak!
29%

Total votes : 17

Great Babes of History VOL 8 (WWII Edition)

Postby Juan_Bottom on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Lydia Litvyak, the White lily of Stalingrad. Also called "the White Rose" by German pilots, who had trouble making out the sigil on the Aircraft that was flying circles around them, firing from all directions. A panic will keep you from noticing small details like pretty breeds of flowers. She was a Soviet Fighter Ace who flew in 66 combat missions, with 12 solo victories, and 2-4 shared victories.

VS

Hannelore Schroth, darling of German cinema. Unlike her father, she avoided Nazi propaganda films during the war, and because of this she was able to maintain a successful film career after the war. Other German film actresses of the 40's weren't so lucky.

VS

Roza Shanina, a Soviet Sniper credited with 54 confirmed kills. She got a job at a kindergarten to pay for her college education, and after graduating was inspired to join the Soviet Army by her own brother's death at Stalingrad. She had to apply several times before she was finally accepted, enrolled into the Central Female Sniper Academy.

VS

Noor Inayat Khan

"I wish some Indians would win high military distinction in this war. If one or two could do something in the Allied service which was very brave and which everybody admired it would help to make a bridge between the English people and the Indians."
After getting an extremely important job with the BSOE, she volunteered to parachute into occupied France to aid the Resistance. She was pursued by the Germans almost immediately, yet continued to do her duty while displacing herself across the country.

Previous great babes
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: Great Babes of History VOL 8 (WWII Edition)

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 pm

I'd like to Roza her Shanina.
Sergeant thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 pm

thegreekdog wrote:I'd like to Roza her Shanina.

You wouldn't get within 100 yards
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Symmetry wrote:

I have convincing camoflauge.
Sergeant thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I have convincing camoflauge.

Sniper chicks love a man in a tailored ghillie suit and tie.
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Hannalore or Roza. Preferably a threesome.
Cook Army of GOD

Location: ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Lydia for me.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:12 am

It's such a difficult decision. I'd dip my nuts in broken glass just for a wink in my direction from any of those beautiful women.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Postby nietzsche on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:14 am

Roza
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:24 am

Lydia's plane, the Yak-1. An inferior and ugly thing, but it was her plane. And it was Russian. Not all of the Russian pilots could make such a boast.

Clan Achievement (3)

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:25 am

Cook Army of GOD

Location: ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Sackett58 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Russian ladies always get the votes.
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Colonel Sackett58

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
General Contribution (3)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Sackett58 wrote:Russian ladies always get the votes.

Can't go wrong with a good Slavic bloodline...:)
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 pm

I can't believe that there is only one vote for Noor. Is it because she's Indian?!

I'd put that red dot on her face myself.

Clan Achievement (3)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:Image

Lydia's plane, the Yak-1. An inferior and ugly thing, but it was her plane. And it was Russian. Not all of the Russian pilots could make such a boast.

It may not have been one of the fastest planes but it was a very tough aircraft with probably amongst the best pilot protection (heavy steel lined the cockpit) of all fighter aircraft of WWII. It was the workhorse of the soviet fighter fleet. Or at least that is what I was lead to believe.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 pm

For me it is between Roza and Noor, probably Roza but both are gorgeous.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1)

Return to Babble-On Five