Conquer Club

Halloween

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Halloween

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 am

It's been years since I've worn a Halloween costume because Halloween is for conformists but my roommates have been trying to get me to be Ness (the Nintendo character...probably because I'm short).

I'm curious, what were your own favorite Halloween costumes and what do you want to be (ignoring cost of costume)?

My own personal favorite was Zorro two years in a row (when I was 9 and 10) because f*ck, I look good in leather.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Re: Halloween

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:25 am

I was the Incredible Hulk at least 3 times and Yoda I think twice. Something about being green maybe.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Was the classic vampire a couple times, a ninja, Death (6th grade Haunted House at Halloween Carnival at my grade school) and then my favorite, a serial killer, Jason Voorhes style. Hoodie with the hood up, goalie mask, old leather gloves, rusty knife with sheath,, old pair of jeans, and torn up old shirts over the hoodie (it was about 20 degrees that night).
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Army of GOD wrote:It's been years since I've worn a Halloween costume because Halloween is for conformists but my roommates have been trying to get me to be Ness (the Nintendo character...probably because I'm short).

I'm curious, what were your own favorite Halloween costumes and what do you want to be (ignoring cost of costume)?

My own personal favorite was Zorro two years in a row (when I was 9 and 10) because f*ck, I look good in leather.

AoG, just want to point out that if you do choose to be Ness from SSB you can pretty much give up any hopes of scoring on Halloween night.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:It's been years since I've worn a Halloween costume because Halloween is for conformists but my roommates have been trying to get me to be Ness (the Nintendo character...probably because I'm short).

AoG, just want to point out that if you do choose to be Ness from SSB you can pretty much give up any hopes of scoring on Halloween night.

Halloween is about fun Funkyterrance, not about points.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Neoteny on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:

Perhaps, but if he goes as Ness from Earthbound, then it's pretty much a sure thing. Chicks dig bats. Also, I'm pretty sure modern Halloween celebrations are explicitly designed to increase the odds of coitus.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby Neoteny on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:58 pm

I've pretty much given up and just wear a lab coat and say I'm Robert Oppenheimer every year. Surprisingly, this is also not a barrier to sex.
Major Neoteny

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 am

Neoteny wrote:I've pretty much given up and just wear a lab coat and say I'm Robert Oppenheimer every year. Surprisingly, this is also not a barrier to sex.

says the married man...
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 am

Marriage is often a barrier to sex.
Major Neoteny

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:58 am

I was Chewbacca at least twice, so that must have been a favorite.

My junior year in college I wore a long-haired wig. Also not a barrier to sex.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:42 pm

You all have listed a lot of costumes that are not barriers to sex. Does there exist a costume that is a barrier to sex? I have been wracking my brain and can't think of a single one... well, besides ness from SSB.
I remember I was at a Halloween party once and someone went as a "blood bank". I felt that the person was trying too hard so I kept "accidentally" referring to him as a sperm bank. The funny thing is, I'm fairly certain that neither of these aforementioned costumes would necessarily decrease one's odds of achieving coitus.

Can someone more clever than I give some examples of costumes that would most likely put the kibosh on you on Hallow's Eve?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Baron Von PWN on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Captain communism was my favourite costume. A little too favourite as I've done it like 4 times.
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:You all have listed a lot of costumes that are not barriers to sex. Does there exist a costume that is a barrier to sex? I have been wracking my brain and can't think of a single one... well, besides ness from SSB.
I remember I was at a Halloween party once and someone went as a "blood bank". I felt that the person was trying too hard so I kept "accidentally" referring to him as a sperm bank. The funny thing is, I'm fairly certain that neither of these aforementioned costumes would necessarily decrease one's odds of achieving coitus.

Can someone more clever than I give some examples of costumes that would most likely put the kibosh on you on Hallow's Eve?

Herpes?
Major Neoteny

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Neoteny wrote:
Herpes?

Rofl, yeah, see I knew someone could do it.
Then again... how common is the old herp? If a good portion of the candidates had the affliction already the costume could be a celebration of "At least we don't have to worry about getting it anymore!"

You've inspired me Neoteny though in that I think I may have one: Pee Wee Herman?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:You all have listed a lot of costumes that are not barriers to sex. Does there exist a costume that is a barrier to sex? I have been wracking my brain and can't think of a single one... well, besides ness from SSB.

Try dressing like Anonymous.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Symmetry on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:

The V for vendetta mask thing?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

No. "Anonymous" as in Anonymous.

If I asked you to Google it, would it take you 5 pages to get around to it?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Symmetry on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:28 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

Google image search for Anonymous gives mostly the V for Vendetta mask stuff.

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Symmetry wrote:Image

No way does that qualify BBS, I would do whatever was behind that mask, herpes or no.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

Google image search for Anonymous gives mostly the V for Vendetta mask stuff.

You have yet to deliver!
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:43 am

Dis One?

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 am

Marty McFly costume. You can sort of piece it all together.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:26 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Marty McFly costume. You can sort of piece it all together.

--Andy

What if you facially look like "Doc"?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Then find a buddy to be Marty, like this Doc did.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 am

I was hulk Hogan I had like 10 shirts on at once and would tear them off throughout the night. It was complete hulkamania. I was also an old trailer park grandma once.
Captain warmonger1981

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,