Halloween

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Halloween

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 am

It's been years since I've worn a Halloween costume because Halloween is for conformists but my roommates have been trying to get me to be Ness (the Nintendo character...probably because I'm short).

I'm curious, what were your own favorite Halloween costumes and what do you want to be (ignoring cost of costume)?

My own personal favorite was Zorro two years in a row (when I was 9 and 10) because f*ck, I look good in leather.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5117
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Halloween

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:25 am

I was the Incredible Hulk at least 3 times and Yoda I think twice. Something about being green maybe.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Halloween

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Was the classic vampire a couple times, a ninja, Death (6th grade Haunted House at Halloween Carnival at my grade school) and then my favorite, a serial killer, Jason Voorhes style. Hoodie with the hood up, goalie mask, old leather gloves, rusty knife with sheath,, old pair of jeans, and torn up old shirts over the hoodie (it was about 20 degrees that night).
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11248
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Halloween

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Army of GOD wrote:It's been years since I've worn a Halloween costume because Halloween is for conformists but my roommates have been trying to get me to be Ness (the Nintendo character...probably because I'm short).

I'm curious, what were your own favorite Halloween costumes and what do you want to be (ignoring cost of costume)?

My own personal favorite was Zorro two years in a row (when I was 9 and 10) because f*ck, I look good in leather.


AoG, just want to point out that if you do choose to be Ness from SSB you can pretty much give up any hopes of scoring on Halloween night.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Halloween

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:It's been years since I've worn a Halloween costume because Halloween is for conformists but my roommates have been trying to get me to be Ness (the Nintendo character...probably because I'm short).

I'm curious, what were your own favorite Halloween costumes and what do you want to be (ignoring cost of costume)?

My own personal favorite was Zorro two years in a row (when I was 9 and 10) because f*ck, I look good in leather.


AoG, just want to point out that if you do choose to be Ness from SSB you can pretty much give up any hopes of scoring on Halloween night.


Halloween is about fun Funkyterrance, not about points.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5117
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Halloween

Postby Neoteny on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:It's been years since I've worn a Halloween costume because Halloween is for conformists but my roommates have been trying to get me to be Ness (the Nintendo character...probably because I'm short).

I'm curious, what were your own favorite Halloween costumes and what do you want to be (ignoring cost of costume)?

My own personal favorite was Zorro two years in a row (when I was 9 and 10) because f*ck, I look good in leather.


AoG, just want to point out that if you do choose to be Ness from SSB you can pretty much give up any hopes of scoring on Halloween night.


Perhaps, but if he goes as Ness from Earthbound, then it's pretty much a sure thing. Chicks dig bats. Also, I'm pretty sure modern Halloween celebrations are explicitly designed to increase the odds of coitus.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Halloween

Postby Neoteny on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:58 pm

I've pretty much given up and just wear a lab coat and say I'm Robert Oppenheimer every year. Surprisingly, this is also not a barrier to sex.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Halloween

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 am

Neoteny wrote:I've pretty much given up and just wear a lab coat and say I'm Robert Oppenheimer every year. Surprisingly, this is also not a barrier to sex.


says the married man...
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5117
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Halloween

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 am

Marriage is often a barrier to sex.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Halloween

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:58 am

I was Chewbacca at least twice, so that must have been a favorite.

My junior year in college I wore a long-haired wig. Also not a barrier to sex.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Halloween

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:42 pm

You all have listed a lot of costumes that are not barriers to sex. Does there exist a costume that is a barrier to sex? I have been wracking my brain and can't think of a single one... well, besides ness from SSB.
I remember I was at a Halloween party once and someone went as a "blood bank". I felt that the person was trying too hard so I kept "accidentally" referring to him as a sperm bank. The funny thing is, I'm fairly certain that neither of these aforementioned costumes would necessarily decrease one's odds of achieving coitus.

Can someone more clever than I give some examples of costumes that would most likely put the kibosh on you on Hallow's Eve?
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Halloween

Postby Baron Von PWN on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Captain communism was my favourite costume. A little too favourite as I've done it like 4 times.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant Baron Von PWN
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm
Location: Capital region ,Canada
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Halloween

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:You all have listed a lot of costumes that are not barriers to sex. Does there exist a costume that is a barrier to sex? I have been wracking my brain and can't think of a single one... well, besides ness from SSB.
I remember I was at a Halloween party once and someone went as a "blood bank". I felt that the person was trying too hard so I kept "accidentally" referring to him as a sperm bank. The funny thing is, I'm fairly certain that neither of these aforementioned costumes would necessarily decrease one's odds of achieving coitus.

Can someone more clever than I give some examples of costumes that would most likely put the kibosh on you on Hallow's Eve?


Herpes?
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Halloween

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Neoteny wrote:
Herpes?


Rofl, yeah, see I knew someone could do it.
Then again... how common is the old herp? If a good portion of the candidates had the affliction already the costume could be a celebration of "At least we don't have to worry about getting it anymore!"

You've inspired me Neoteny though in that I think I may have one: Pee Wee Herman?
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Halloween

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:You all have listed a lot of costumes that are not barriers to sex. Does there exist a costume that is a barrier to sex? I have been wracking my brain and can't think of a single one... well, besides ness from SSB.
I remember I was at a Halloween party once and someone went as a "blood bank". I felt that the person was trying too hard so I kept "accidentally" referring to him as a sperm bank. The funny thing is, I'm fairly certain that neither of these aforementioned costumes would necessarily decrease one's odds of achieving coitus.

Can someone more clever than I give some examples of costumes that would most likely put the kibosh on you on Hallow's Eve?



Try dressing like Anonymous.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3585
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Next

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Login