Voter Fraud in the US, Electronic Voting Machines

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Voter Fraud in the US, Electronic Voting Machines

Postby Woodruff on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:38 am

Night Strike wrote:
Woodruff wrote:So why aren't we just using the more secure paper ballots, again?

I honestly have no idea. The precincts I've voted in still use paper ballots. We use a felt marker to connect the broken arrow next to the candidate or issue and then the machine scans the ballot when it's inserted. If the ballot is marked incorrectly (two connections on the same race), it spits back the ballot and the voter must get a new ballot. It's super easy to use and notice if you made a mistake.

Exactly. Same here, and it's a system I like.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Woodruff on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 pm

...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:21 pm

So either the human forget how to add correctly,

or the machine distorted the input, thus gave out an inaccurate amount of votes.

If you don't like electronic voting, blame the latter.
If you like electronic voting, blame the former.

???
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Return to Babble-On Five