How do you visualize your FAV CC poster?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How do you visualize your FAV CC poster?

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:57 pm

When you read a post, who do you visualize?
Sergeant 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: How do you visualize your FAV CC poster?

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I visualize a frustrated Cillian Murphy wearing glasses when I read Symm -

Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:00 pm

saxitoxin wrote:I visualize a frustrated Cillian Murphy wearing glasses when I read Symm -

It's not the worst thing Cillian Murphy has worn in a movie, so yay, I guess.
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:01 pm

I read john9blue as Michael Cera -

Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:05 pm

I thought I was your fav! Now you're just pointlessly being obnoxious.

Ah, no wait.

I get it now.

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:11 pm

saxitoxin wrote:I visualize a frustrated Cillian Murphy wearing glasses when I read Symm -

Cillian is exactly what I was thinking, but it was more like this

I think he thinks of himself like this though...
Last edited by Phatscotty on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

Cillian is exactly what I was thinking, but it was more like this

Scotty! You were my go to guy for a Batman Scarecrow clip. Now I'll have to look it up myself.

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 pm

I read Natty Dread's posts in the voice of Sea Shepherd XO Peter Hammarsted -

Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 pm

He's also in that weird sci-fi movie where Justin Timberlake is a time terrorist. I actually knew who Cillian Murphy was in that one- he's the cop. I was very confused by who the rich dude was. Turned out he was one of the actors from Mad Men.

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Symmetry wrote:He's also in that weird sci-fi movie where Justin Timberlake is a time terrorist. I actually knew who Cillian Murphy was in that one- he's the cop. I was very confused by who the rich dude was. Turned out he was one of the actors from Mad Men.

YOU
ARE
NO
JUSTIN
TIMBERLAKE

Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Don't even get me started on Justin Timberlake!

Actually, pretty much all I know is that he was in a boyband, got married to Britney Spears, and was in a terrible movie about Time terrorism with my symmetrical doppelganger, Cillian Murphy.

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Speaking of boy bands, I read nagerous' posts in the voice of the Aryan-looking kid from One Direction. I don't know his name and I know saying "the Aryan-looking kid" doesn't really narrow it down much when talking about 1D, but that's the best I can do.

Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm not even sure you have a fav CC poster anymore. This has been a disappointing experience. Do you even like Cillian Murphy?

Postby Serbia on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:08 pm

WARNING - THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY SAXITOXIN, BUT IT REMINDS ME OF HIM.
Wouldn't dare share our private photos beau. <3

show
Captain Serbia

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Postby jefjef on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 pm

My visual of Saxitoxin =

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Serbia on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 pm

jefjef wrote:My visual of Saxitoxin =

that's not a person lol
Captain Serbia

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Postby jefjef on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Serbia wrote:
jefjef wrote:My visual of Saxitoxin =

that's not a person lol

Neither is saxi. lol
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Metsfan

:P
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Here's Symmetry, thegreekdog and BBS talking - you all can figure out which is which -

Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Cillian Murphy isn't even that clip.

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:05 am

I thought Symm was Timberlake
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Baron Von PWN on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 am

phatscotty
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:40 am

I'm Tom Selleck.

BBS wrote:I'm Tom Selleck's moustache.
Sergeant thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:42 pm

When I see a BBS post I think of Adam Brody -

Fruitcake, for some reason, is always the guy from Mr. Belvedere -

I've already mentioned I visualize Gael Garcia Bernal when nietzsche posts ... maybe because that's the only Man-Mexican I can think of -

whitestazn88 is Steven Yeun

also from TWD, I visualize Chandler Riggs when AoG posts

Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Creepers

show
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Next

Return to Babble-On Five