An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What are the facts? Please keep an open mind and read the article first before casting your vote.

While there is certainly proof that mutations do occur in nature; There is absolutely no real evidence to support the theory of evolution at this time (for over the past 150 years of "Dino-digging"). Including the sedimentary column.
17
26%
There probably is evidence to support this theory, yet scientist are at a loss to explain it appropriately.
17
26%
Scientist are great at making shit up when they have no evidence to prove something that is false to begin with.
8
12%
I believe in Santa. He's a real person that lives all the way deep at the north pole and brings me presents every year. The presents prove that he's real. I also leave him milk and cookies to snack on and while I don't ever see him, I just know with all my heart, that he is the one who eats all the cookies and milk. Or, I wish I had a dogasaur like Dino.
23
35%
 
Total votes : 65

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:01 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:What song is being sampled in that video?

Daft Punk - Around The World


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25031
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:What song is being sampled in that video?

Daft Punk - Around The World


--Andy


Thank you, Andy.

Gentlemen, please continue.


Actually, this new page is about American-Chinese food.

Behold!



Image
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby AAFitz on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:While I'm here, I'd been hoping someone else would ask this one, Viceroy, rather than racking up another la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you for myself...
but could you name the current science textbooks in which the picture you are mocking is shown, or the museums in which it is displayed?
"Again and again", I believe you said.


"[12] And that is exactly what the fossil records show. Creatures just suddenly appearing out of no where with no intermediate species before them and then they all die out in some terrible catastrophe of mass extinction never leaving an intermediate species behind to form the next link in the evolutionary ladder? Time and time and time again the fossil records show that species just seem to come and go in and out of existence with no other species leading up to them and no new or diversified species being formed after them. How could that be?"

One question, one answer. Thank You, and please come back again soon.


Well, since I can only give one answer: Not all living species have been identified to date, nor have all fossilized ones yet.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
User avatar
Captain AAFitz
 
Posts: 7216
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Viceroy63 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Viceroy63 wrote: Creatures just suddenly appearing out of no where with no intermediate species before them and then they all die out in some terrible catastrophe of mass extinction never leaving an intermediate species behind to form the next link in the evolutionary ladder? Time and time and time again the fossil records show that species just seem to come and go in and out of existence with no other species leading up to them and no new or diversified species being formed after them. How could that be?"


Juan_Bottom wrote:This isn't true, and also, every single species that ever existed, without meeting an abrupt end, has been the intermediary species of another. So every fossil is an intermediary fossil. As Charles Darwin wrote himself, if you could watch the evolution of the human species from the beginning, there would be no point where you could say "ok, this is exactly the point where man begins." Evolution, natural selection, doesn't work like that. All of those organisms whose fossils that we have neatly named and labeled, like Australopithecus, would not likely be identifiable as a separate species from it's parent species or it's offspring species. Over the grander scale of time, we could say that Australopithecus is definitely not a human, but that still wouldn't tell us where humanity actually began. We simply use the labels because it's convenient, and because fossils are fortunately rare enough that we can label them as separate species.


I am so sure that you are mistaken about several facts. Fact number one: Darwin's Theory is a theory of evolution involving gradual change over millions of years. Therefore, birds don't just appear in the fossil records fully formed, without there first being a species before it with half ass formed wings that gradually evolved into fully viable wings. Nothing just appears suddenly and this is the problem.

Every time we look at the fossil evidence we see fully formed creatures and nothing intermediary between them. That nonsense about not being able to see an intermediary creature, half lizard and half bird or half cow and half whale is a lie. It is something created to cover up the fact that the fossil record simply does not support the theory of evolution.

What Charles Darwin wrote was...

"But just in proportion as this process of extermination has acted on an enormous scale, so must the number of intermediate varieties, which have formerly existed on the earth, be truly enormous. Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory. The explanation lies, as I believe, in the extreme imperfection of the geological record."
(The Origin of Species by Charles Darwin, 1859)

What Charles Darwin is saying is that there should be an enormous amount of transitional fossils just laying around with all the rest of the other fossils. But Darwin himself saw no evidence of this at all. That is why he stated that, " and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory."

The Video below will answer your question about "Australopithecus Sediba."



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt6FqsQw8GQ

Darwinist are in fact well aware of what is happening to them. They know full well that they have suffered a sure and comprehensive defeat. Yet they are merely representing a philosophy of "nothing has happened." They are actually trying to convince themselves that they have not been defeated, and moreover hope that others will also believe it. But they are mistaken.

No matter what their aims may be, Darwinists are humiliated so long as they stand up for their false theories. In recent days, Darwinist publications and their usual supporters in Turkey have been trying to raise the issue that "we have a Homo Habilis fossil."

The interesting thing is that Darwinists used to publish fossil skeletons discovered (or tiny bones they found) while seeking to give the impression, through misleading wording, that these were transitional forms, though they in fact represented perfected life forms and...

Exhibited no transitional characteristics at all, but in this case they feel no need to produce a fossil at all. Furthermore, the scientists who found the fossil referred to in these Darwinist publications have kept silent, and we are explicitly told that they have provided no details about the fossils.

But despite all this, a fully detailed ape-man was already drawn in the Darwinist publications in question. As if the way that Darwinists produced pictures of a fictitious ape-man together with his family on the basis of a single pigs tooth were not sufficiently astonishing, this time they have amazingly produced an ape-man in the absence of a single fossil whatsoever.

The speculation about this fictitious fossil alleged to have been discovered in South Africa reveals the same futile and fraudulent policy pursued by Darwinists for the last 150 years, and which has begun to be tiresome now. The propaganda is driven with news headlines adorned with the same false terminology: The imaginary fossil supposedly "sheds light on evolution", "is the missing link sought for so long," represents "the cradle of mankind" and will rewrite human history"...

Image

Darwinists publications pictured the fictitious life form like this, even though they had never even seen its fossil remains. This picture is by itself evidence of the deceptive dimensions that Darwinists propaganda can assume.

THE ABSENCE OF A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL SPELLS THE END 0F DARWINISM!

There are more than 300 million fossils in existence today. Not a single one is a transitional form. There is not a trace of all the imaginary transitional forms that must have existed in their billions of even trillions, according to Darwinists.

To reiterate; THERE EXISTS NOT A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FORM. This fossil, like Ida, Ardi and all the other fossils that have been subject of such speculation, is merely being used for making a furore, which is all Darwinists have left.

The only reason why no detail has been provided about the fossil is either that it does not exist or merely belongs to a monkey. Indeed, in the event that any information is provided about this imaginary fossil, by Allah's leave, the requisite scientific response will certainly be forthcoming, as always. It has always been an easy matter to expose fraud and reveal the true scientific evidence.

Since evolution never happened, the only thing to be done with this fossil is to expose the fraudulent speculation surrounding it and reveal the genuine scientific evidence concerning it.
Last edited by Viceroy63 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
User avatar
Major Viceroy63
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Where No One Has Gone Before.
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:I am so sure that you are mistaken about several facts. Fact number one: Darwin's Theory is a theory of evolution involving gradual change over millions of years. Therefore, birds don't just appear in the fossil records fully formed, without there first being a species before it with half ass formed wings that gradually evolved into fully viable wings. Nothing just appears suddenly and this is the problem.

What I said was that because evolutionary change takes place over long periods of time (usually) then every fossil of an animal that wasn't the end of a line is an intermediary species. Some organisms like the single-celled ones, insects, fish, crustaceans; these don't seem to need as long to adapt.

Viceroy63 wrote:Every time we look at the fossil evidence we see fully formed creatures and nothing intermediary between them. That nonsense about not being able to see an intermediary creature, half lizard and half bird or half cow and half whale is a lie. It is something created to cover up the fact that the fossil record simply does not support the theory of evolution.

This isn't true. There are several species where we can follow their adaptations over quite long time periods, such as Whales. But this line of flowing fossils are irrelevant to the truth of Evolution, they just add to the evidence. We would still know that Whales where once land-based mammals, because they have placenta, milk, lungs, leg bones, remnants of a pelvis, and an up-down curved spine. The last example is why whales and Dolphins have a horizontal tail, and fish have a vertical tail.
And to continue this linear thinking, we'd still have the evidence that mammals once had gills & tails, and therefore came from water, because we all have them for varying periods during our own embryonic development from single-cells to complex lifeforms.
But of course, I'm not getting into the obvious yet sometimes confusing genetic evidence.

Viceroy63 wrote:"But just in proportion as this process of extermination has acted on an enormous scale, so must the number of intermediate varieties, which have formerly existed on the earth, be truly enormous. Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory. The explanation lies, as I believe, in the extreme imperfection of the geological record."
(The Origin of Species by Charles Darwin, 1859)

Now try to find the rest of the quote though. This is a famously cherry-picked out-of-context quotation, and it doesn't make the Theory of Evolution false. If Darwin had gone mad and hung himself with his own entrails, screaming that he was wrong all along, it still wouldn't prove evolution to be false. This is a common logical fallacy that I see.

Viceroy63 wrote:What Charles Darwin is saying is that there should be an enormous amount of transitional fossils just laying around with all the rest of the other fossils. But Darwin himself saw no evidence of this at all. That is why he stated that, " and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory."

But at no point did he say that it meant that he was wrong. Darwin came up with his theory by observing living animals isolated from relatives of their same species, he did not use fossils. Fossils only bolster the evidence, but at no point does the evidence hinge on the fossil record. Though, of course, if you discovered a genuine Homo Sapien fossil under the Cretaceous Geological layer, that would instantly prove evolution false. But it hasn't happened.

Viceroy63 wrote:The interesting thing is that Darwinists used to publish fossil skeletons discovered (or tiny bones they found) while seeking to give the impression, through misleading wording, that these were transitional forms, though they in fact represented perfected life forms and...

There is no such thing as a perfected life form. If there was there would be no sickness or death within that species. All life-forms are, to some interpretation of your phrase, "fully developed." But the "full development" of a life form has no bearing on Evolution, which is almost entirely driven by mutation. It's fundamental that you understand that because evolution is driven by mutation, by definition it's insanely resilient yet also unperfectable.
For example, most Asians are lactose intolerant. Most Irish can drink all the milk they please.... but would you say that the Irish are "more fully developed?"
The Human body itself is rife with ridiculous imperfections. Your eyeballs are placed backwards inside of your skull, with the "seeing" part placed behind all the wires that connect your eyes to your brain. The result is that you see blurry & inverted pictures that are full of holes. But through a series of corrections on the way to the brain, you see a clear picture. That's evolution fixing a giant error through many small patches.
Another example is your testicles, assuming you have them. Over time, they dropped to hang outside of your body. But in your ancestors they were inside of the body cavity to keep them warm. Because they dropped, the tube connecting your testicles to your penis actually goes up into your body cavity and around your bladder, before hooking back down to your penis. It lengthened incredibly to take a much longer route than an intelligent design would imply. Again, it's a poor design... and it's especially so when you consider that your sex bits are right next to your sh*thole.

The problem here, is that you actually have no idea/grasp on what a transitional form is, and you're purposely defining it in a way so that the definition can never be satisfied.

Viceroy63 wrote:Exhibited no transitional characteristics at all, but in this case they feel no need to produce a fossil at all. Furthermore, the scientists who found the fossil referred to in these Darwinist publications have kept silent, and we are explicitly told that they have provided no details about the fossils.

There is no such thing as a transitional characteristic within a single species.


Viceroy63 wrote:But despite all this, a fully detailed ape-man was already drawn in the Darwinist publications in question. As if the way that Darwinists produced pictures of a fictitious ape-man together with his family on the basis of a single pigs tooth were not sufficiently astonishing, this time they have amazingly produced an ape-man in the absence of a single fossil whatsoever.

Do you know how it was first realized that we are so closely related to Chimpanzees? Rabbit antibodies have the same reaction to humans as they do to Chimps, but had a slightly milder reaction by comparison to Bonobos; and so on and so fourth.
Later when our two genomes were radiated and paired it was discovered that we only have a 2% difference between us, but look at what a difference 2% makes!

Viceroy63 wrote:As if the way that Darwinists produced pictures of a fictitious ape-man together with his family on the basis of a single pigs tooth were not sufficiently astonishing, this time they have amazingly produced an ape-man in the absence of a single fossil whatsoever.

You don't need any fossils to show that Human beings are Apes, or that we evolved from a common ancestor.


Viceroy63 wrote:THE ABSENCE OF A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL SPELLS THE END 0F DARWINISM!

All species are transitional species, including yourself. It doesn't matter if you fossilize or not.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: USA RULES! WHOOO!!!!
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:Creatures just suddenly appearing out of no where with no intermediate species before them and then they all die out in some terrible catastrophe of mass extinction never leaving an intermediate species behind to form the next link in the evolutionary ladder? Time and time and time again the fossil records show that species just seem to come and go in and out of existence with no other species leading up to them and no new or diversified species being formed after them. How could that be?"

It's simple, there were soft-bodied organisms in existence prior to the boom, but they don't fossilize. Just shells themselves fuel hugely competitive arms races, and you'll see that in the biodiversity of the sea. The segmented body plan of crustaceans is identical, no matter which crustacean you look at. Some crabs segments are bunchy, and others have large plates, but they all have the same number and type of plates. But for whatever reason, these types of designs are stretchable into a large variety of roles. It's the same with all Mussels, Clams, Etc as well. Once you have the development of simple shells, you'll soon have a rapid advancement of diversity.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: USA RULES! WHOOO!!!!
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:What song is being sampled in that video?

Daft Punk - Around The World


--Andy


Thank you, Andy.

Gentlemen, please continue.


Actually, this new page is about American-Chinese food.

Behold!



Image


I think it looks good. other topic, is bacon cheese pizza burger unhealthy?

Image
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Viceroy63 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:
Viceroy63 wrote:I am so sure that you are mistaken about several facts. Fact number one: Darwin's Theory is a theory of evolution involving gradual change over millions of years. Therefore, birds don't just appear in the fossil records fully formed, without there first being a species before it with half ass formed wings that gradually evolved into fully viable wings. Nothing just appears suddenly and this is the problem.

What I said was that because evolutionary change takes place over long periods of time (usually) then every fossil of an animal that wasn't the end of a line is an intermediary species. Some organisms like the single-celled ones, insects, fish, crustaceans; these don't seem to need as long to adapt.

Viceroy63 wrote:Every time we look at the fossil evidence we see fully formed creatures and nothing intermediary between them. That nonsense about not being able to see an intermediary creature, half lizard and half bird or half cow and half whale is a lie. It is something created to cover up the fact that the fossil record simply does not support the theory of evolution.

This isn't true. There are several species where we can follow their adaptations over quite long time periods, such as Whales. But this line of flowing fossils are irrelevant to the truth of Evolution, they just add to the evidence. We would still know that Whales where once land-based mammals, because they have placenta, milk, lungs, leg bones, remnants of a pelvis, and an up-down curved spine. The last example is why whales and Dolphins have a horizontal tail, and fish have a vertical tail.
And to continue this linear thinking, we'd still have the evidence that mammals once had gills & tails, and therefore came from water, because we all have them for varying periods during our own embryonic development from single-cells to complex lifeforms.
But of course, I'm not getting into the obvious yet sometimes confusing genetic evidence.

Viceroy63 wrote:"But just in proportion as this process of extermination has acted on an enormous scale, so must the number of intermediate varieties, which have formerly existed on the earth, be truly enormous. Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory. The explanation lies, as I believe, in the extreme imperfection of the geological record."
(The Origin of Species by Charles Darwin, 1859)

Now try to find the rest of the quote though. This is a famously cherry-picked out-of-context quotation, and it doesn't make the Theory of Evolution false. If Darwin had gone mad and hung himself with his own entrails, screaming that he was wrong all along, it still wouldn't prove evolution to be false. This is a common logical fallacy that I see.

Viceroy63 wrote:What Charles Darwin is saying is that there should be an enormous amount of transitional fossils just laying around with all the rest of the other fossils. But Darwin himself saw no evidence of this at all. That is why he stated that, " and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory."

But at no point did he say that it meant that he was wrong. Darwin came up with his theory by observing living animals isolated from relatives of their same species, he did not use fossils. Fossils only bolster the evidence, but at no point does the evidence hinge on the fossil record. Though, of course, if you discovered a genuine Homo Sapien fossil under the Cretaceous Geological layer, that would instantly prove evolution false. But it hasn't happened.

Viceroy63 wrote:The interesting thing is that Darwinists used to publish fossil skeletons discovered (or tiny bones they found) while seeking to give the impression, through misleading wording, that these were transitional forms, though they in fact represented perfected life forms and...

There is no such thing as a perfected life form. If there was there would be no sickness or death within that species. All life-forms are, to some interpretation of your phrase, "fully developed." But the "full development" of a life form has no bearing on Evolution, which is almost entirely driven by mutation. It's fundamental that you understand that because evolution is driven by mutation, by definition it's insanely resilient yet also unperfectable.
For example, most Asians are lactose intolerant. Most Irish can drink all the milk they please.... but would you say that the Irish are "more fully developed?"
The Human body itself is rife with ridiculous imperfections. Your eyeballs are placed backwards inside of your skull, with the "seeing" part placed behind all the wires that connect your eyes to your brain. The result is that you see blurry & inverted pictures that are full of holes. But through a series of corrections on the way to the brain, you see a clear picture. That's evolution fixing a giant error through many small patches.
Another example is your testicles, assuming you have them. Over time, they dropped to hang outside of your body. But in your ancestors they were inside of the body cavity to keep them warm. Because they dropped, the tube connecting your testicles to your penis actually goes up into your body cavity and around your bladder, before hooking back down to your penis. It lengthened incredibly to take a much longer route than an intelligent design would imply. Again, it's a poor design... and it's especially so when you consider that your sex bits are right next to your sh*thole.

The problem here, is that you actually have no idea/grasp on what a transitional form is, and you're purposely defining it in a way so that the definition can never be satisfied.

Viceroy63 wrote:Exhibited no transitional characteristics at all, but in this case they feel no need to produce a fossil at all. Furthermore, the scientists who found the fossil referred to in these Darwinist publications have kept silent, and we are explicitly told that they have provided no details about the fossils.

There is no such thing as a transitional characteristic within a single species.


Viceroy63 wrote:But despite all this, a fully detailed ape-man was already drawn in the Darwinist publications in question. As if the way that Darwinists produced pictures of a fictitious ape-man together with his family on the basis of a single pigs tooth were not sufficiently astonishing, this time they have amazingly produced an ape-man in the absence of a single fossil whatsoever.

Do you know how it was first realized that we are so closely related to Chimpanzees? Rabbit antibodies have the same reaction to humans as they do to Chimps, but had a slightly milder reaction by comparison to Bonobos; and so on and so fourth.
Later when our two genomes were radiated and paired it was discovered that we only have a 2% difference between us, but look at what a difference 2% makes!

Viceroy63 wrote:As if the way that Darwinists produced pictures of a fictitious ape-man together with his family on the basis of a single pigs tooth were not sufficiently astonishing, this time they have amazingly produced an ape-man in the absence of a single fossil whatsoever.

You don't need any fossils to show that Human beings are Apes, or that we evolved from a common ancestor.


Viceroy63 wrote:THE ABSENCE OF A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL SPELLS THE END 0F DARWINISM!

All species are transitional species, including yourself. It doesn't matter if you fossilize or not.


Let me see if we can try this again once more. The theory of evolution claims that species evolve from lower life form species into more complex ones. The mechanism is called Natural Selection. And while natural selection is real it does not lead to a more complex life form.

The process of evolution is gradual taking millions if not billions of years to occur. In the case of a bird evolving from a reptile you would see perhaps half or slightly formed feathers but not yet feathers. The feathers themselves would take millions of years to evolve.

In those millions of years if not billions of years there would have had to lived and died an enormous amount of reptiles with half formed feathers. So where are they? Even if fossils are rare, after millions of years, even if we only find less then .01% of fossils, out of 1 Million, That is still a lot of fossils left in the earth. Again, where are they?

You can not say that we can not find those half formed feathered reptiles yet we have the first reptile before it became a bird and we have the bird as well but not any of the intermediary species with the slightly formed feathers in between. That is way too selective for fossil record keeping.

And even so, all that you have wrote states nothing to the fact that for the past 150 years Darwinists have been lying to the public. Why?

Why the need to create a Hoax if the evidence is self sustaining?

Because there is no evidence and so they must make it up or people will lose interest in this theory. So every now and then they find some recently fossilized Lemur or monkey bones and claim that this is the "Mother of all findings!" "The one that will re-write human history!" only to have to apologize for being wrong about that one as well. The thing is that the apology is often quiet and unheard while the discovery grabs national headlines.

So why do it? Why lie?
Image
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
User avatar
Major Viceroy63
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Where No One Has Gone Before.
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:54 am

what about inside out spaghetti meatballs? is that unhealthy?

Image
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 am

betiko wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:What song is being sampled in that video?

Daft Punk - Around The World


--Andy


Thank you, Andy.

Gentlemen, please continue.


Actually, this new page is about American-Chinese food.

Behold!



Image


I think it looks good. other topic, is bacon cheese pizza burger unhealthy?

Image


According to Article 11 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, it does not matter if the bacon cheese pizza burger is healthy or unhealthy. It only matters if the Bacon Cheese Pizza Burger satisfies your hunger, thus increasing your standard of living--for all human beings have a right to an equitable standard of living. If the Bacon Cheese Pizza Burgers are provided by others at the barrel of the gun, fear not! for this is an acceptable contradiction against property rights.

Eat your Bacon Cheese Pizza Burgers and Meatball Spaghetti Burgers with abandon! Be free, be one! Unity shall preserve us more than the preservative properties of sorbic acid, benzoic acid, citric acid, calcium propionate, sodium nitrite, and other salts all combined.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 am

Viceroy63 wrote:Let me see if we can try this again once more. The theory of evolution claims that species evolve from lower life form species into more complex ones. The mechanism is called Natural Selection. And while natural selection is real it does not lead to a more complex life form.

The process of evolution is gradual taking millions if not billions of years to occur. In the case of a bird evolving from a reptile you would see perhaps half or slightly formed feathers but not yet feathers. The feathers themselves would take millions of years to evolve.

In those millions of years if not billions of years there would have had to lived and died an enormous amount of reptiles with half formed feathers. So where are they? Even if fossils are rare, after millions of years, even if we only find less then .01% of fossils, out of 1 Million, That is still a lot of fossils left in the earth. Again, where are they?

You can not say that we can not find those half formed feathered reptiles yet we have the first reptile before it became a bird and we have the bird as well but not any of the intermediary species with the slightly formed feathers in between. That is way too selective for fossil record keeping.





--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25031
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 pm

but do you guys think the inside out spaghetti meatballs are a creation or an evolution?

and what about this baby?

the Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf With A Layer of Macarani and Cheese:

Image
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 pm

(1) Do organisms evolve or does God tell them what to do?

(2) Was the Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf With A Layer of Macarani and Cheese mentioned in the New Testament or in the Old Testament?
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 pm

According to my version of the bible, noe's arch looked like this:

(also called the meat ship! look at all the apetizing animal features on the deck and noe with a cool red hat!!)

Image
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:THE ABSENCE OF A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL SPELLS THE END 0F DARWINISM!

There are more than 300 million fossils in existence today. Not a single one is a transitional form. There is not a trace of all the imaginary transitional forms that must have existed in their billions of even trillions, according to Darwinists.

To reiterate; THERE EXISTS NOT A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FORM. This fossil, like Ida, Ardi and all the other fossils that have been subject of such speculation, is merely being used for making a furore, which is all Darwinists have left.


The reasoning of Viceroy is the inverse of the reasoning of bad conspiracy theorists. For conspiracy theorists, as you offer more reasonable explanations, they marginally expand the conspiracy into realms that encompass your explanation. For Viceroy, as more evidence of evolution is shoveled onto his rabid mind, he marginally contracts his standard of 'evidence', so that one single exception or perceived flaw (which the theory of evolution may not even support) is sufficient enough to not only discard the theory and all other evidence but is also enough for him to justify leaping to the claims of a specific magic book, the Bible.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ooge and 4 guests

Login