Conquer Club

An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What are the facts? Please keep an open mind and read the article first before casting your vote.

Total votes : 0

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Artimis on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:16 am

Made it!

Can't say it was worth while, next time I want to wade through some waist high shit I'll just take a quick jaunt through the nearest sewer! :evil:

EDIT: And there is still no sign of mrswkd!
==================================================
This post was sponsored by Far-Q Industries.

Far-Q Industries: Telling you where to go since 2008.
Captain Artimis

Postby universalchiro on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:40 pm

chang50 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
universalchiro wrote:
Artimis wrote:Hurrah! Page 50 completed, Noah's Ark must have been utilising Tardis technology to pack enough food for all 100,000 animals onboard for 40 days and 40 nights. Also Noah and his family were the very model of time and motion efficiency when it came to distributing the food and then removing the resultant crap afterwards. :D

Go Artimis Go. I'm actually rooting for you to finish.
Your number of 100,000 animals on board the Ark, seems really high. Take dogs for example, if there are approximately 1,000 species of dog and all dogs are descendants of the wolf, wouldn't Noah just need a male and female wolf? Seems sufficient to me.
The Bible uses the word "kind", one male and one female of every kind. Mankind breaks kinds into different categories. So I'm thinking a "Kind" would be closer to a Kingdom classification.

If you think evolution is a hoax, then dogs can't descend from wolves. You can't have it both ways.

I reckon he will say they all of the same 'kind'.

Exactly. Hence adaptation occurs, but not outside of kinds.
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby oVo on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Returning to the Subject Line --and not all the evolution yadda yadda-- the thought of increased ignorance in our time is not so confusing. This is easily an unproven hypothesis; with an increased global population, education has simply not kept pace. I don't know what the global literacy rate is, but I'm confident there is no shortage of people on the planet with limited reading abilities.

On the 'edumacted' side of modern life we have a high tech world with it's 'social networking web' and the contemporary culture of deceit. The mud slinging bs of politics seems to have trickled down into everyday life. Intentional misinformation is rampant as half truths and invented fiction go viral on the internet and bottom feeding gossip television is provided entertainment to the gullible public.

Stupid remains fashionable as dumb people are granted celebrity status
and people continue to revel in their ignorance.
Major oVo

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:13 pm

universalchiro wrote:
chang50 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
universalchiro wrote:
Artimis wrote:Hurrah! Page 50 completed, Noah's Ark must have been utilising Tardis technology to pack enough food for all 100,000 animals onboard for 40 days and 40 nights. Also Noah and his family were the very model of time and motion efficiency when it came to distributing the food and then removing the resultant crap afterwards. :D

Your number of 100,000 animals on board the Ark, seems really high. Take dogs for example, if there are approximately 1,000 species of dog and all dogs are descendants of the wolf, wouldn't Noah just need a male and female wolf? Seems sufficient to me.
The Bible uses the word "kind", one male and one female of every kind. Mankind breaks kinds into different categories. So I'm thinking a "Kind" would be closer to a Kingdom classification.

If you think evolution is a hoax, then dogs can't descend from wolves. You can't have it both ways.

I don't know about this, where is the river sediment value in this argument of yours, UC?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:39 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
universalchiro wrote:
chang50 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
universalchiro wrote:

I don't know about this, where is the river sediment value in this argument of yours, UC?

--Andy

The sediment adapted to the ocean floor which share the same kind.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:31 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:

Hm, this seems plausible, but I need more evidence.

--Andy

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:26 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

Hm, this seems plausible, but I need more evidence.

--Andy

See? it's all teh same kind.

Here's a closer view:

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Artimis on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Oh, pretty pictures! I like those pictures, especially how you can't see more than 4,500 years worth of sediment on a *MAP* or indeed on the Ocean surface either. :lol: Although personally I'd be more impressed by the map itself if it was 4,500 years old! If ancient civilisations could produce such incredibly detailed maps, then the cartography of the time was truly peerless! :mrgreen:

Captain Artimis

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:02 pm

BBS, I need more evidence. Please figure out how this works into your evidence:

Click image to enlarge.

--Andy

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:56 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:BBS, I need more evidence. Please figure out how this works into your evidence:

Click image to enlarge.

--Andy

That map was made by a follower of Satan; therefore, it must be dismissed.

I already provided sufficient evidence for my current claim which may change without any acknowledge whatsoever. If you disagree, it's because your faith in science has led you astray from the Truth.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby Artimis on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:05 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:BBS, I need more evidence. Please figure out how this works into your evidence:

Click image to enlarge.

--Andy

Andy, may I humbly suggest that you try standing the right way up, on your feet? Or at least try aiming your body so that your head points at the sky and not the ground, instead of hanging from a tree branch by your tail. ;)

Captain Artimis

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,