An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What are the facts? Please keep an open mind and read the article first before casting your vote.

While there is certainly proof that mutations do occur in nature; There is absolutely no real evidence to support the theory of evolution at this time (for over the past 150 years of "Dino-digging"). Including the sedimentary column.
18
27%
There probably is evidence to support this theory, yet scientist are at a loss to explain it appropriately.
18
27%
Scientist are great at making shit up when they have no evidence to prove something that is false to begin with.
8
12%
I believe in Santa. He's a real person that lives all the way deep at the north pole and brings me presents every year. The presents prove that he's real. I also leave him milk and cookies to snack on and while I don't ever see him, I just know with all my heart, that he is the one who eats all the cookies and milk. Or, I wish I had a dogasaur like Dino.
23
34%
 
Total votes : 67

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:24 pm

It was not "common knowledge" as there many who still believed the Earth flat, although the idea of a sphere is dated to around 540 BC.


However, there is no evidence that the Bible is referring to an equator, and in fact quite a bit of evidence that the Bible just refers to things in general, flat terms:
…take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it (Job 38:12-13)

A sphere has no edges. Why would the author of Job have spoken of “edges” of the earth if he had known the earth was spherical? Isn’t it more probable that the author imagined grabbing the edges a flat earth, rather than grabbing the ball of the earth by “edges” that aren’t there? Also, consider that the same author had this to say about the formation of our planet:

The earth takes shape like clay under a seal. (Job 38:14)

When stamped with a seal, clay is flattened—not rounded. If the Job author had known the earth was round, why compare it to clay seals, which are pressed flat? With this comparison coming so soon after his referral to the “edges” of the earth, it seems unlikely that both could be flukes.

“Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor; (Mat 4:8)”

In this passage, Jesus is able to see all the kingdoms of the world from a high mountain. On a spherical earth, this would not be possible.

It should also be noted that there are many biblical verses that claim that the earth has “ends” (impossible for a spherical shape)
show
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Also, if there was no word for sphere, why couldn't the Hebrews have invented one? Many words appear in the Bible for the first time, so clearly invention was not beyond them.
show
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby crispybits on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2001/PSCF9 ... eider.html

Pretty solid and detailed reasons why you're still talking crap when you should be eating it there viceroy.
User avatar
Major crispybits
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 pm
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby comic boy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:
comic boy wrote:Viceroy have you eaten your shit yet , if so then where is the video , if not then why ?


When you provide me with a 3,500 year old Hebrew word for "Sphere!"

You know what CB, You sure do talk a lot of shit yourself. I am wondering if you practice eating shit, the way that you have mention it so many times already? Does that turn you on? You probably even have your own videos of yourself documenting the act; Don't Ya?

But that's besides the point. If there is no ancient Hebrew word for Sphere, then just what the hell are the ancients suppose to say to describe the earth?

But they do have several words for Flat! so if they in any ways thought that the earth was flat and circular like a pancake, then why did they not say so?

Try answering the question if you can rather than talking all that "shit!"


Oh Dear
You appear to be getting rattled , are you finally realising what nonsense you have swallowed , are you starting to feel like a bit of a dupe , you should :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby tzor on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:Which only proves my point that the word Circle in Isaiah 40:22 is talking about an equatorial line around the earth. Because the earth is not being compared to anything. The Circle of the earth is the Equator of the earth. Then the question becomes, How did these ancient people know that there was an Equator? Unless this was revealed and common knowledge among them.


The Circle of the Earth is the Horizon. Not the equator. It has nothing to do with the equator. It's bad enough you know shit about science, but knowing shit about the Word of God is unbelievable.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant tzor
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Long Island, NY, USA
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Viceroy63 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:07 am

DoomYoshi wrote:There is a word for ball. (Isaiah 22:18)


I looked into this word, "Ball" and it is Strong's word H1754, "Duwr" Pronounced Dure. It is also used to represent a Circle or simply another word for "Circle." Only with a slight variation because the word in Isaiah 40:22 is referring to the equatorial line of the earth. Isaiah could have simply said "He who sitteth upon the earth and just left it at that. But instead he was being descriptive about the earth and thus showing the knowledge that they had about the earth.

We need to remember that the Bible is a simple book for simple people who simply had advance understanding of the universe around them. How else would they have known at the time, that the earth hung on nothing in empty space when all the world believed that the world was stood upon something.

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing.'
-Job 26:7
Image
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
User avatar
Major Viceroy63
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Neoteny on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 am

The one thing God is incapable of doing is reliably explaining his creation to some uppity apes?

Sounds legit.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby tzor on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 am

Neoteny wrote:The one thing God is incapable of doing is reliably explaining his creation to some uppity apes?


Well sure, just not in the way Viceroy insists on.

Consider this; what is the first event in the first creation story (and yes there are two) in Genesis?

Why the "Big Bang" of course. ;)
Image
User avatar
Sergeant tzor
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Long Island, NY, USA
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Neoteny on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 am

Maybe so. But, like you say, it wasn't intended to be admissible as an accurate explanation of an actual historical and physical phenomenon. Assuming it was divinely inspired, it's much safer to assume it's an artistic or intended with multiple meanings or whatever. And the matter of intent is an important one. Trying to find modern knowledge in a text without that goal atrociously misled.

But, I personally feel that the idea of an eternal, omniscient, omnipotent creator god to much more mind blowing than a spherical earth or common descent. I don't understand how anyone can say that these people were too dirty and brown to understand the highfalootin' science of geometry, but were quick to grasp the nature of a deity.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby AAFitz on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:We need to remember that the Bible is a simple book for simple people...


Thats what weve been trying to tell you all along....
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"

http://i.imgur.com/zU8yLiU.gif
User avatar
Lieutenant AAFitz
 
Posts: 7238
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Viceroy63 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 pm

I am not exactly sure what you mean by that last comment but the Hebrews were a slave nation. So while Egypt and other nations around had a good understanding of math as they had to in order to build the pyramids, Yet a slave nation did not have to be taught such things. If anything they were kept intentionally in the dark of the sciences and math.

But to a slave nation, their stories of old were passed on from father to son as the only valuable resource that they had and their faith in a promise that they went into slavery by the will of God but that after 400 years of servitude and bondage, that their God would free them.

When a person has nothing left in his life, a promise of a life and a future can be even more powerful than armies and even more valuable then Gold!

But what ever they learned, they certainly did not learn from the nations around them or from Egypt as they are conflicting points of views.
Image
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
User avatar
Major Viceroy63
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 pm

I would have thought that if these words were saved up orally for some while, then later written down, that this might cast some doubt (even for you) on various "fulfilled prophecies". According to you, at what point were the various parts of the Bible written down?

For instance, the biblical creation account: was this written down after the flood ? and if so, did it have to be remembered exactly by somebody aboard the ark, or was it actually dictated by God later than that? If the former, then was each person in the chain divinely inspired with a perfect memory? If the latter, then what did Noah know of the word of God if he didn't have things like, well, any of the bible, to guide him?
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
User avatar
Sergeant jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby AAFitz on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:43 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:I would have thought that if these words were saved up orally for some while, then later written down, that this might cast some doubt (even for you) on various "fulfilled prophecies". According to you, at what point were the various parts of the Bible written down?


to go further, I think this part

their stories of old were passed on from father to son


explains fully, why the bible can not be considered evidence of anything but unreliable fiction..

Or was God there helping each father, insure all the facts were not misunderstood along the way?

If the story was passed even once, it loses almost all credibility, and that can be proven scientifically, and has.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"

http://i.imgur.com/zU8yLiU.gif
User avatar
Lieutenant AAFitz
 
Posts: 7238
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:
If Dinosaurs were alive on the planet even up to a thousand or so years ago it would totally blow evolution right out of the water. Say if Dinosaur Blood were found inside of a fossilized bone? How could you then say it was millions of years old and still be fresh?

Why would you believe this to be true?

Viceroy63 wrote:

If there is evidence that proves that Dinosaurs have lived along side of us and perhaps still are would you be willing to examine it?

If ALL dinosaurs lived alongside humans... perhaps. However, that did not happen. Finding a few dinosaurs, which is what your evidence would show if true.. would just be a biological anomoly, a fantastic find, much like finding out that the Ceolocanth lives, though it was long thought all representatives of that group (not just the species, the whole group) died off long ago. It would provide wonderful opportunities and likely, much as the Coelocanth and studies of other primitive species have done, give us insights into how evolution likely happened.

In no way, shape or form would it "disprove" evolution. I have no idea why you even think it might.... except that you have been taught a LOT of misinformation, so why not believe that as well...
Corporal 1st Class PLAYER57832
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:T
God will be just as God is just.

It is us who have the responsibility to look into a matter an search out the truth. It is our choice!

Yes, so why do you insist on believing lies and denying any and all challenges without even a modicum of verification on your part. The fact that someone claims he has God behind his lies doesn't turn them pure.. it turns him into a deciever.

You don't even really understand evolution.. you think you do becuase you insist on "learning evolution" from sites opposed to the idea, sites that insist that its a God versus evolutionary theory deal. It would be nice if you even just read through the truth before denying it.

The truth...

Evolutionary theory says that species change over time, beginning with very small changes, which we can see all around us, and culminating with changes that result in seperation of species and eventually Genus, Family, Order... etc.. HOWEVER, that order is not exact across species.. that is, some groups have changed a great deal, presenting a plethora of different species in a "relative" (thousands of years instead of millions, for example) short period of time, others have taken longer. Some species from various groups persist to this day, unchanged, such as the horseshoe crab and Ceolocanth. Others groups persist, but the actual species that exists today may have evolved some from what was seen millions of years ago... sharks, alligators are likely examples of that.

There is nothing at all about God in that, whether he did or did not do it, because the proof of God is outside of science. Whether God made those changes or not is relavent for religion, but not science. Science stays moot on that.. though you find atheists who like to claim that the evidence is clear that there is no God... while many Christians and other theists see evidence of God in the science. Either way, making that final claim goes beyond science and into faith.

The truth... there are layers in the Earth, dated by various methods (Carbon dating is restricted to essentially modern times, contrary to what you have been taught.. it is not used to "date fossils" Carbon dating is used for existing carbon, not fossilized remains). Other dating methods, more accurate are used for various other substances.


Finally, your ideas actually leave more Biblical holes than they solve.. for example, if dinosaurs did, as you assert live right beside humans, then why are they so notably absent from the relatively complete listing of species kjnown to the ancient Jews? (and no, the reference to "behemouth" is too vague and does not really and truly match any description of dinosaurs). Second, why is there no evidence of these huge creatures alongside biblical archeological evidence? We can see remains of whoolly mamouths and many other relatively modern species, why not dinosaurs if they were here then? All we have of dinosaurs are very fossilized remains long buried.

Also, how do you explain the very distinct stratification seen in geological formation (yes, this is true...). Oh, and simply saying "no, that is not true" is a cop out. I have seen the evidence of which I speak. It is not fabricated, but I do challenge you to find real and true evidence that you think exists showing it is faked.
Corporal 1st Class PLAYER57832
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:There is a word for ball. (Isaiah 22:18)


I looked into this word, "Ball" and it is Strong's word H1754, "Duwr" Pronounced Dure. It is also used to represent a Circle or simply another word for "Circle." Only with a slight variation because the word in Isaiah 40:22 is referring to the equatorial line of the earth. Isaiah could have simply said "He who sitteth upon the earth and just left it at that. But instead he was being descriptive about the earth and thus showing the knowledge that they had about the earth.

We need to remember that the Bible is a simple book for simple people who simply had advance understanding of the universe around them. How else would they have known at the time, that the earth hung on nothing in empty space when all the world believed that the world was stood upon something.

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing.'
-Job 26:7

Sorry, but that is pretty flimsy evidence to use to refute proven facts.
Corporal 1st Class PLAYER57832
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Viceroy, is this your source? http://pleaseconvinceme.com/2012/the-bi ... scoveries/


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25608
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Nice find.
Utterly convincing of course.
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
User avatar
Sergeant jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Viceroy63 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks for the new site.

The truth is always, Self Evident! :D
Image
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
User avatar
Major Viceroy63
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby MeDeFe on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:The truth is always, Self Evident!

The above statement is not self-evident.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
User avatar
Major MeDeFe
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:Thanks for the new site.

The truth is always, Self Evident! :D

Then why do you persist in believing absolute, proven lies? THAT is the real question.

Just because people telling you these lies claim to be Christian doesn't turn it into truth.. but without your bothering to check into the claims, you will continue to be decieved.

Not one thing you have put forward here has been both real AND evidence contrary to evolution. In most cases, your "arguments against evolution" don't even deal with evolution!
Corporal 1st Class PLAYER57832
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Viceroy63 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:16 pm

The truth is like a tree or piece of wood in the water. It always floats to the surface eventually no matter how hard you throw it into the water. It may sink for a bit and be unobservable for a while but eventually it rises to the surface and is visible to all.

While the whole world may be enveloped in an evolutionary deception, more and more scientist and Archeologist and just plain intelligent people with degrees and PhD's are coming around to the truth of the fact that the evidence against evolution is overwhelming.

In the Original Post I have dropped dozen's of links to other articles that explain that evolution has not only never happened on this planet and can not happen but also that the evidence in favor of Darwinian evolution, The displays and the bones, is being misrepresented and in a lot of those cases are simply hoaxes.

I don't know how to convince anyone who just does not want to see the truth. I can bring the horse to the river but I can't make the horse drink! Here is the water. have a drink if you want to.

Other Articles that support the position that the theory of evolution is not even possible or a Hoax:

Is This a Fact?

Feathered fossil proves that birds did not evolve from dinosaurs

The Vanishing Case for Evolution

Programming of Life. (A Video Documentary)

Short Youtube Videos; "Scientist: Evolution is false, Parts 1 and 2"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU_O_8O2Z3M

Expelled - No inteligence Allowed (A Video Documentary)

Scientist: Evolution is Wrong! (A Short Youtube - 8 Minutes)

A Refutal

The Australopithecus Sediba Hoax (Short Youtube Video - 5 minutes long)

The 4 Top Reasons to Believe in Evolution, Or...

Evolution Has Never Occurred! By Viceroy63

A Clever Hoax: The Archaeopteryx Lithographica Hoax!

Science is true... By Viceroy63

What Was Archaeopteryx?

The Kachina Bridge Dinosaur Carving Has Been Authenticated and is NO FRAUD!!

Evolutions Dirty Little Secret! "An 8 minute Youtube Video"

So Much For The Theory of Evolution! Evidence that the Dinosaurs did not become extinct 65,000,000 years ago but in fact may still be alive in remote parts of the world!
Image
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
User avatar
Major Viceroy63
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Viceroy63 wrote: In the Original Post I have dropped dozen's of links to other articles that explain that evolution has not only never happened on this planet and can not happen but also that the evidence in favor of Darwinian evolution, The displays and the bones, is being misrepresented and in a lot of those cases are simply hoaxes.

No, mostly you just showed us how little you know of evolution.

and folks here, far from your claim of ignoring "your evidence" have pretty much followed your links, listened to your videos and those others have posted, but you are utterly unwilling to even ANSWER many of the questions we have posed to you.


You have been so brainwashed that even considering you might be wrong will apparently challenge your faith. I could site you bits about building your house upon rock and not sand, but hey... that takes understanding geology, doesn't it.
Corporal 1st Class PLAYER57832
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 am

Why is this thread still active? I haven't posted here since December and I doubt that any progress has been made.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: An Unproven Hypothesis, The Rise of Ignorance.

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:27 am

The topic has evolved since then. Viceroy does keep hitting the reset button, but every so often we get to point out some more ludicrous flaws in his position.
I've certainly come up with some more stuff. Also, I do get some of my material for the comedy set from the creationist's more ludicrous statements.
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
User avatar
Sergeant jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login